Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The XDm was technically for my wife, but she wants a 1911. She much prefers the recoil dynamics and stability. She likes the trigger better too.

The 45acp, from a sturdy frame like the 1911 is fantastically calm and soft to shoot.

My gun of choice for plinking.

I'll look into the XDm, but Not the extended Mag, can't buy any gun Anymore with over a 10 round clip new in California anymore :(

Most 1911's hold less than 10 rounds.

Anyone know of an android ir/remote control app that will allow me to set a time to turn on components?

Matt why did you give up your 1911?

Too many emails Aaron.

Tax returns are starting to kick in.

People should jump on the pre-order  :D

S&W Shield in 9mm, 370$

Comp-Tac MTAC Holster, 90$

Leaves 140$ for a box or two of ammo and a class.  

Love the idea of the class!

We can all give suggestions, but you really need to go to a reputable dealer and handle the arms. Every gun is different for every user.

More snow today!!!

I conceal and carry a grade a tube steak. Works wonderfully on women.

Good thing you like petite women. That small of a steak won't fill up a normal woman.

Hard to get full when it is too big to swallow and you aren't allowed to chew

Anyone know of an android ir/remote control app that will allow me to set a time to turn on components?

Not directly, but perhaps depending on said components. It would require Tasker and another app...

I could manage with just an on signal to my onkyo at x time.

Was thinking of using an old spare smartphone to have the alarm play music(simple) so my only component would be a receiver.

Btw it's an older tx sr573 so nothing fancy on that end.

I will read about tasker later, that's intense but if it can run a macro it'll work beautifully.

What music source are you going to use?

ie, would it be okay to have the Onkyo on and then just turn on the music source? Reason being is that sending a hardware signal will require hardware a software signal will not.

I'm fine using the phone as a source(headphone out to rca input), may even inspire me to get out of bed and switch on everything. Otherwise it would have to operate the ps3.

Does your receiver connect wirelessly? Or will you have to plug it in?

Plug only, no dlna or bluetooth. I use the ps3 for damn near everything that requires tech and run that signal optical to the reciever.

Too many emails Aaron.

Tax returns are starting to kick in.

People should jump on the pre-order  biggrin.png

I know!

I purchased that pistol from my roommates father. It was his gun, and he sold it to me for home protection. There was a short time where a crazy person was in the neighborhood and causing issues many years ago.

My friends dad had quite a collection, but before he passed away he had sold several including my roommates AK 47 that was a gift from his dad.

That pistol is just about the only thing left from his dad so I gave it to him for his birthday. Going to have a buddy cerecoat it.

It had a lot of emotional value to me, but a bunch more to my roommate.

I conceal and carry a grade a tube steak. Works wonderfully on women.

Good thing you like petite women. That small of a steak won't fill up a normal woman.
Hard to get full when it is too big to swallow and you aren't allowed to chew

Nothing like a little nibble!

I purchased that pistol from my roommates father. It was his gun, and he sold it to me for home protection. There was a short time where a crazy person was in the neighborhood and causing issues many years ago.

My friends dad had quite a collection, but before he passed away he had sold several including my roommates AK 47 that was a gift from his dad.

That pistol is just about the only thing left from his dad so I gave it to him for his birthday. Going to have a buddy cerecoat it.

It had a lot of emotional value to me, but a bunch more to my roommate.

Awesome reason, what color are you going with?

Outside raking snow so the shit melts quicker!

Plug only, no dlna or bluetooth. I use the ps3 for damn near everything that requires tech and run that signal optical to the reciever.

it is acceptable to you to plug in but has to turn on automatically? If so tasked does it on its own with whatever media player you want *assuming you have an android and not an apple

I would just charge the phone at the receiver with the headphone jack attached as well. Come alarm time it would need to send the on signal to receiver and then play a media file.

tasker definitely seems like the ticket, I'll give it a go this evening. Thanks as always

Outside raking snow so the shit melts quicker!

It's never going to warm up enough here to melt.

I would just charge the phone at the receiver with the headphone jack attached as well. Come alarm time it would need to send the on signal to receiver and then play a media file.

tasker definitely seems like the ticket, I'll give it a go this evening. Thanks as always

Tasker is a bit finicky to learn but makes a smart phone smart IMO.