Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The camry is going to need some new shoes and I have been eyeing the Falken http://www.falkentire.com/tires/car-tires/ziex-ze950/s-tire

Anybody know anybody who has them?

Falken Is a pretty good rubber,I ordered 22's for the durango that came with FK-452's for right at $2000.00..What are you needing exactly?

Good all round tire for the wife's car.

That is what I have been told and my gram told me I am meaner than cat shit.

Don't haunt me too bro!! I think you are a good dude!! ghost.gif

I have been know to hang out in the depths of hell just waiting to torment people.

You sound like a wife!!!

I am way more sinister.

The camry is going to need some new shoes and I have been eyeing the Falken http://www.falkentire.com/tires/car-tires/ziex-ze950/s-tire

Falken Is a pretty good rubber,I ordered 22's for the durango that came with FK-452's for right at $2000.00..What are you needing exactly?

Good all round tire for the wife's car.

Falken is all round good IMO...What size you looking for?

I think 225/45-18. I have been looking at them and just curious. I an a Nitto guy, but they are way over priced for their all season tires.

Hi! sorry I have been gone a while... I have been playing lately.

DSCN2997_zpsyaa7vi8z.jpg

Sexy as Fuck.

So the question is, should I tell my wife she needs to go to Vegas for her convention so I can hang out with Nick and Scott?

Aaron what are you doing in July?

Not sure I want to spend the money, but I would love to hang with the guys again.

Almost fell asleep in the hot tub tonight! Funny how sucking water into your nose get your attention.

On the east coast I'm not sure what you guys have but, merchants or tire kingdom. Tire rack would be my first pick tho.

On the east coast I'm not sure what you guys have but, merchants or tire kingdom. Tire rack would be my first pick tho.

I have checked tire rack and discount tire direct. Just looking for some input on the brand. :)

Damn you Seth! I have been looking at guns since you posted your picture!

I can not be the only customer buying guns through our LLC!

I have to make sure I pace myself.

Buy some for me!

Matt if things work out you should be able to order and have it delivered to a local to you shop at out prices and just pay their fees. As we get updates I will keep you posted. :)

Buy some for me!

Matt if things work out you should be able to order and have it delivered to a local to you shop at out prices and just pay their fees. As we get updates I will keep you posted. :)

Woo hoo!

Would be awesome.

Buy some for me!

Woo hoo!

Would be awesome.

I sure hope it goes well.

Meanwhile, in Canada...

7ts2ySw.gif

Uh, oh.  Found one of these bad boys here for $800 jac_280-3071-886l.jpg  amusingly it is a usa made one...can't find a Japanese, but was willing to pay $650 for the Jap one so I'll step up to get  the upgrades the USA comes with.

My favorite color Jackson...although I've never seen one in person

Back is sweet too.  "painted" but with transparent paint.  I really want an oiled finish neck but I guess I'll ahve to own 2.

750-SL2HTB_detail5.jpg

Oil finish isn't that important to me unless I gig.  On stage I sweat too much to play a painted neck.

Any Louis Vuitton experts in here?

J

Whatchu need?

Lady needed some more jeans and plain colored shirts for the new job at Home Depot. While looking around a Salvation Army I came upon a LV bag that I had not seen before. Looking at the stitching and materials it had enough legit pieces to pick it up. Only thing I can't find is the date stamp. I didn't spend an arm and a leg on it, and worst case scenario, its a decent bag for her, but I'd like to find out more.

J

It's fake.  FUCKLOADS of fake ones out there.  One of my friends' wife sells them.  If it were real it would NOT be at the salvation army.  Fakes are usually in the $20-60 range

Oddly enough I have picked up and sold legit Gucci bags, Hugo Boss suits, and others from there. It is the closest thrift shop to a neighborhood with multimillion dollar homes. They get TONS of high end items.

Looking more into it, I believe it is a fake. As I told the woman, if it's real I sell it and make a good bit of profit. If its fake, she has a new purse that has enough room to carry all her bullshit with ease. She didn't argue that point.

J

Uh, oh.  Found one of these bad boys here for $800 jac_280-3071-886l.jpg  amusingly it is a usa made one...can't find a Japanese, but was willing to pay $650 for the Jap one so I'll step up to get  the upgrades the USA comes with.

Nice snag!!! Glad you found exactly what you wanted. Maybe bring back two, and sell the second one to make a chnunk of the cost up?

J