Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Lexus RX is something I like personally. It seems all the affordable ones are missing or have 100k miles.

Anyone running nitrogen in their tires? My mechanic put it in the Mustang tires when he mounted them. I had not driven the car before for comparison though.

Useless waste of money if paying. One of the Best marketed money grabs.

I couldn't agree more. I did not pay for it though, so notta' concern there.  Doesn't seem like enough to affect the un-sprung weight, but what do I know. 

Anybody use Spotify for tunes? If so what attracts you to it?

I love to build playlists. Kinda reminds me of making mixed tapes. But am limited to what I own. Would be sweet to have a mobile app that let's you build playlists for free or cheap. I gather that's what Spotify does is why I ask.

I use Pandora, Sirius and my personal collection currently. I also have pocket-tube app on my phone my daughter downloaded. The pocket tube sucks for downloaded play lists.

Wife and roommate love spotify. I haven't been motivated enough to use it.

Thanks Matt. I appreciate the feedback. Have met quite a few people lately that use it. 

I love to build playlists. Kinda reminds me of making mixed tapes. But am limited to what I own. Would be sweet to have a mobile app that let's you build playlists for free or cheap. I gather that's what Spotify does is why I ask.

I use Pandora, Sirius and my personal collection currently. I also have pocket-tube app on my phone my daughter downloaded. The pocket tube sucks for downloaded play lists.

What do you use for online/downloaded music playlists? And what are the benefits?

Dudes, please keep your anal issues private.

Medical issues sir!! So you want me to private message you the issue? Thankx bro for wanting to help.

PM me whatever you want. It will just get deleted like all the others.

Have some respect and talk about your ass issues with your doctor.

Dudes, please keep your anal issues private.

Medical issues sir!! So you want me to private message you the issue? Thankx bro for wanting to help.
PM me whatever you want. It will just get deleted like all the others.Have some respect and talk about your ass issues with your doctor.
Good delete them! And last i checked this was off topic..so if you dont like my post dont read them plain and simple.

Homie I work with snagged the fretless 400 dollar Ibanez bass yesterday. Would be better if it was a 5 string.11066604_851464918250629_101360099550507

Not bad at all. I don't know if I would pay 400 for it, but it is nice. I love the feel of a flat board, but painted frets.

J

I dig my BIL's 5 string bass. 

10814_852754408121680_910019197388399325

Being a lefty I learned to play up side down and backwards due to everyone's shit being right handed.

I think If I started playing again it would be to learn the piano.

Very nice. Had I known as a kid what a talent the piano would be, I would have kept up with it.

J

Butt stuff is fun.That's what I tell every chick on Tindr

Lol!!! Some people are just mean to me..

Huh, its free.  Never seen it charged for here.

Lexus RX is something I like personally. It seems all the affordable ones are missing or have 100k miles.

I just barfed in my mouth

Huh, its free. Never seen it charged for here.

A lot of garages around here try to charge for it... ~$8/tire iirc.

Tiguan is too vw, x3 is OK, xc60 is another Volvo so probably not, fx has too big of blind spots although your wife may be OK with it, q5 are priced all retarded, jx is too big, new xc90 is new, escape too cheapo, buikc either way big or way small, Mazda in this segment is crap,

Santa Fe Sport FTW!
Those are huge, ie not a small SUV.

The Sport is smaller than the regular Santa Fe

Quoting to remind myself to put in my $0.02

Anyone running nitrogen in their tires? My mechanic put it in the Mustang tires when he mounted them. I had not driven the car before for comparison though.

I couldn't agree more. I did not pay for it though, so notta' concern there. Doesn't seem like enough to affect the un-sprung weight, but what do I know.

It would not have any measurable affect on unsprung weight. If its free then sure. If not the more important thing is clean dry air.

I have never used Spotify, but used to use Playlist.com all the time.  It recently was bought and shut down I believe.

I couldn't agree more. I did not pay for it though, so notta' concern there. Doesn't seem like enough to affect the un-sprung weight, but what do I know.

It would not have any measurable affect on unsprung weight. If its free then sure. If not the more important thing is clean dry air.

If you have temperature swings like we do it's stability is worthwhile.

I just barfed in my mouth

It's for the wife....

But we really really talked hard.

It's going to be a new ST or a 3 series with CPO.

Probably locking it tomorrow. My BMW plug called with some interesting options.

I have never used Spotify, but used to use Playlist.com all the time. It recently was bought and shut down I believe.

It depends on the music, pandora for rock, bluegrass. Spotify for techno, rap, and reggae.

The sad feeling when you are told you need more deductions. :(

Guess I am going to make an adjustment to my deductions.