Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have a craftsman 5.5" that's been in service for over 10 years now. It's performance has been impeccable.

I think they are trying to say that you have no tact. That Justin Bieber has more couth the you. If they have the choice of dying or being stranded on a desert island with you they would choose death. I could be wrong, my arbitration skills could be off today.

Me personally it doesn't bother me to hear about your boyfriends speed bumps. That said I definitely know people who have more intelligent things to say. Takes all types of people to make the world go around so we will make the best of it!

I think they are trying to say that you have no tact. That Justin Bieber has more couth the you. If they have the choice of dying or being stranded on a desert island with you they would choose death. I could be wrong, my arbitration skills could be off today.

Me personally it doesn't bother me to hear about your boyfriends speed bumps. That said I definitely know people who have more intelligent things to say. Takes all types of people to make the world go around so we will make the best of it!

LOL....Thats rough!! Thankx I love you guys!!!

LOL....Thats rough!!

I guess it's the old saying that applies then, "the truth hurts," perhaps?

LOL....Thats rough!!

I guess it's the old saying that applies then, "the truth hurts," perhaps?

LOL..I Guess..but I do not think I will be losing any sleep over it..

Looking for some recommendations on a bench vise.

I'd only be using it for general home use, re gripping golf clubs, sharpening blades, cutting and etc.

I'd like to stay around 100 bucks.

Was looking at this one

http://m.sears.com/product-details/p-00951888000P?partNumber=00951888000P&sid=I0084400010000100600

And also remembered I could possibly get a discount from matco, and they have a 4.5 in and 5.5in

Do yo have a harbor freight close by?
not really something I would go to harbor freight for.

I'd only be using it for general home use, re gripping golf clubs, sharpening blades, cutting and etc.

Was looking at this one

http://m.sears.com/product-details/p-00951888000P?partNumber=00951888000P&sid=I0084400010000100600

And also remembered I could possibly get a discount from matco, and they have a 4.5 in and 5.5in

I bought a fixed vise for general use and found it to be a pain going to it all the time, so I picked up a wilton portable vise. I can use pretty much any place. Just an idea.

not a bad idea.

Was looking at this one

Craigslist
I just started loozing on Craigslist before I posted, didn't find anything yet.

Home protection... I dont want to ever have to use it on someone, but if I have to use it I want em to drop like a sack of potatoes.

Less penetration more expansion?

Jared the world lost another artiest, this guy has done all my tattoos. My wife was just up to schedule her new one and his wife told us that Bill had passed away. 

http://www.dailyitem.com/obituaries/william-j-buffalo-bill-tarr-sunbury/article_da8487f2-a293-11e4-b2d9-0bfc9315337f.html

Sounds like he was a very bright guy just from reading the comments. He must of had a great passion for the art to still be tatt'ing at that age. 

Looks like you have an excuse to come visit now atleast. :)

Looks like the guy Mike at The Underground in Olean, NY had as a guest for a few weeks back when I was a teenager. If so, one hell of a guy. Sorry to hear of his passing.

J

Rims & Paint are hideous, but the car is generally gorgeous and I am sure a wreck.  Love to see someone plop that body onto an AWD American V8 chassis of some sort.

Sorry but I can think of MUCH better uses for 50k than a 10 year old car that will not gain value.

J

Home protection... I dont want to ever have to use it on someone, but if I have to use it I want em to drop like a sack of potatoes.

Not too sure really...I am thinking about buying a 12 gauge.

Jared the world lost another artiest, this guy has done all my tattoos. My wife was just up to schedule her new one and his wife told us that Bill had passed away. 

http://www.dailyitem.com/obituaries/william-j-buffalo-bill-tarr-sunbury/article_da8487f2-a293-11e4-b2d9-0bfc9315337f.html

Sounds like he was a very bright guy just from reading the comments. He must of had a great passion for the art to still be tatt'ing at that age. 

Looks like you have an excuse to come visit now atleast. smile.png

Looks like the guy Mike at The Underground in Olean, NY had as a guest for a few weeks back when I was a teenager. If so, one hell of a guy. Sorry to hear of his passing.

J

Very possible.

Rims & Paint are hideous, but the car is generally gorgeous and I am sure a wreck. Love to see someone plop that body onto an AWD American V8 chassis of some sort.
Sorry but I can think of MUCH better uses for 50k than a 10 year old car that will not gain value.

J

Completely a joke

......Man, BMW has a nice movie theater...

Getting comfy at this dealership..

Not too sure really...I am thinking about buying a 12 gauge.

In home protection is best as a .45 or 22 IMHO.

Property protection, a shotgun is good.

Nothing says GTFO like a sawed off...

Lol

Kind of true. The sound of a slide racking is Billy bad Ass though.

I'll just turn on the Marshall stack to 11 and play death metal. Gtfo

I'll just turn on the Marshall stack to 11 and play death metal. Gtfo

Are we talking Slayer or Cannibal Corpse?

Just sayin if you were to start jamming with reign in blood, you may get a crowd

Edited by puscifer2

Helga has das sister.

lil' bitch?