Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have a huge collection of Craftsman tools from my grandfather and Dad's estates

...some of them are older than me and still in perfect shape

I found a 40 year old nail puller with a piece broken off one end and Sears replaced it

no questions asked . best warranty in the buisiness IMO

Thats really cool you have those particular tools. I have quite a few really amazing tools with greats story's just like that.

I'm over 36 hours without a Cigarette. I could kick a few ppl in the teeth right about now. Doesn't help I'm driving through the middle of Utah with a car full of women ATM.

Jared craftsman tools are fine, unless you are getting into high torque specs, then I would go snap on.

I will most likely go dig through my dad's pawn stash. (Semi trailer) otherwise there's a bitchin thrift store near by that has piles of tools. Otherwise was pretty much just going to grab a set of craftsman breaker bars on eBay.

Plus I'm sure dad has a few new guns that need tested! :D

I'm over 36 hours without a Cigarette. I could kick a few ppl in the teeth right about now. Doesn't help I'm driving through the middle of Utah with a car full of women ATM.

No e-cig? Or you quiting cold turkey?

Will add my breaker bar got stolen by a friend I lent it to. Could kick him in the teeth.

Sounds like my router..

I have a huge collection of Craftsman tools from my grandfather and Dad's estates

I found a 40 year old nail puller with a piece broken off one end and Sears replaced it

X2... We was redoing a hospital and I found a screwdriver in the ceiling that was a craftman old and rusted probably been there since it was built..Took it to sears and they replaced it no questions at all..

Laughed entirely too hard at this

yWjJfwN.jpg

I have 2 vape pens going. One of tobacco juice and the other Girl Scout cookie earwax. Still gritting teeth.

Will add my breaker bar got stolen by a friend I lent it to. Could kick him in the teeth.

Sounds like my router..

I told you, I got it at my house.

X2... We was redoing a hospital and I found a screwdriver in the ceiling that was a craftman old and rusted probably been there since it was built..Took it to sears and they replaced it no questions at all..

I have a wobble head stubby ratchet I found somewhere, Is locked up with rust. Will have to try this whole exchange thing.

The iPhone 4s is definetly Dozer approved. 3+ years without a broken screen. Not even a chip or crack. I know you guys aren't harder on things than me. If something is going to break, it will break when I'm using it. Tis how I got the name Dozer.

Dude the only thing you don't try to break via extra use or rough use is your tattoo guns. You are not heavy handed at all there.

J

Believe me, I could tell you the breaking point. :)

Just so you guys know, nit much Crapsn an is USA made any longer. The ratchets are the worst. Don't exchange stuff unless you absolutely must. You're not getting the same quality in return

Just so you guys know, nit much Crapsn an is USA made any longer. The ratchets are the worst. Don't exchange stuff unless you absolutely must. You're not getting the same quality in return 

+1. All their "premium" ratchets are american made. Some of the really common tools they offer made in USA as well as China. 

Sounds like my router..

Dammit!!!!

I have 2 vape pens going. One of tobacco juice and the other Girl Scout cookie earwax. Still gritting teeth.

You can do it bro just hang in there! I wish I could quit.. sad.png

Sounds like my router..

Can I borrow it sometime? madsign.gif

Anyone have a preference of breaker bar head styles? Snap-on%20SN18A%20(breaker%20bar)%20(exp1292007123902PM00190B.w304xh450.jpg7272005110947AM00248B.w304xh450.jpg

I bought a craftsman expecting some day I'd break it, haven't yet. It is a solid handle. Personally the warranty is more important than the overall strength, but obviously I want no garbage.
Is VERY unlikely I will buy new so a warranty is a moot point. I will buy a name brand one though. The head style is about the only real difference when comparing. The outer "c" style head seems more logical but most are designed with the "c" on the handle portion. Now you see my curiosity.
Used craftsman is warrantied...
Good call. I can honestly say I have never exercised a warrantee on any craftsman stuff. Have a pile of broken ratchets I should take in.

What did you end up buying for a socket set?

amusingly both craftsman and gear wrench. One was free and came after

If we did not have all this snow and mess I could pull one of the old cars out and work in the garage today!

we have no snow so I cleaned up the sleds, trailer , deck windows and house today

The new HTC is like the S4 was to the S5. Not worth it. Leap year time.

Since I need a new one though.....

HTC has been my jam for a good while.

not this year, they got leap frogges

Damnit!!Dropped my phone!!!!

Thatt sux no protecter?
Didn't think those things did shit. I've never used one. Wouldn't have helped me today either.

Spend the 20 bucks on an otter box. It will make a huge difference.

J

fuck that, worst case ever. Fucjing huge and pointless

What does one buy then??

What does one buy then??

I've been hearing rave reviews on the new nexus

On the weekend of August 19, 2005, at the 2005 Otakon anime convention, ADV Films announced an October 2005 release of Ghost Stories on DVD for North American distribution. Controversy ensued over ADV's dubbed version, which largely re-writes the original script (while still leaving the basic plot structure and storyline intact) in favor of a comedic one written by ADV screenwriter Steven Foster, and lines that the voice actors ad-libbed. The original Japanese audio and literal subtitle translation are also included on the DVD. A few fans lashed out against the ADV dub, charging that the company made too many edits for the dub simply for the sake of potential successful sales. This in turn, was rebutted by the favorable reviews and the news that the original Japanese licensor, Aniplex, approved the changes. Volume one of Ghost Stories went on sale on October 22, 2005.

runlaugh.gif:runlaugh:runlaugh.gif:runlaugh:runlaugh.gif

Edited by Penguin4x4

thats fucking great