Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Crazy migraine from no where....

Fml

Headaches suck! As a kid I would get them so bad I would throw up..

Same here, mine were induced by allergies. I was allergic to everything under the sun.

I don't know about the cars, but BMW motorcycles are the biggest pieces of shit.

I've been contemplating the E30 bandwagon. Between that and TurboII RX7. 

I don't know about the cars, but BMW motorcycles are the biggest pieces of shit.

Really?

A few of my buddies who ride cross country love them. They ride enduro style bikes though...

Really?

A few of my buddies who ride cross country love them. They ride enduro style bikes though...

Yeah my father rides with a group that primarily ride BMW and they're always having shit break on their bikes, doesn't matter if it's a few years old or brand new. They all seem pretty content with them despite the fact.

If I was doing a big enduro trip I wouldn't trust them, probably go with a KTM.

Crazy migraine from no where....

Fml

Headaches suck! As a kid I would get them so bad I would throw up..

Same here, mine were induced by allergies. I was allergic to everything under the sun.

I was too as a kid..Had to get shots twice a week..guess as I got older I got used to a lot of things idk..Not to many allergies now..

**steps up on soapbox**

The bullshit of overpriced rentals and the idea of 'you need to make 3x the rent to even be considered' is very frustrating. Between BAH while in school (and I am doing summer semester)and disability I clear roughly 2900 a month. Between this and the girl averaging 33 hrs at 9 an hr (yes home depot pays low wages and she has not found much better) rent of 1435 a month for a nice townhouse is easily paid. But that is almost impossible to do, as they don't want use to even rent unless we have 3x the income.

The only places around 1000 a month are far too small in comparison to military housing, or are in shitty areas of town. Needless to say I am finding myself frustrated with this shit.

J

What is your main reason for wanting to move?

Men often think of you whilst in the women's dressing room?

Just people in general. wink.png

I would have to say I think of Aaron whenever I see a Mazda zoom by me. That and baseball. lol

Really?

Yeah my father rides with a group that primarily ride BMW and they're always having shit break on their bikes, doesn't matter if it's a few years old or brand new. They all seem pretty content with them despite the fact.

Classic brand loyal blinders?

I'd have to say I've heard the opposite too, but too secondhand after your comments to belive

Curious why they thought it'd shit injectors as well.

Huh?

The injectors were the faulty part. I walked into the 2011 knowing it would happen if it hadn't already.

Apparently as those injectors go they put a lot of wear on the rest of the system.

That is an absurd amount of money for injectors. No reason they should wear out either.

The injectors were not built to what they should have been.

Bad parts, or bad judgement on BMW.

They were tested to spec...I know that for sure. Just wondering if their is an intrinsic design difficulty. Are the new ones different.

From my week of reading up on the bm'ers I gather there is a bad batch of injectors from time to time. Some models used injectors other than Bosch and had problems was the only other thing I read. Either way sounds like a warranty might not be a bad idea with the cost of repairs on them. Maybe not a pig to drive, but a pig to service.

Sometimes I forget how much I do not enjoy working on vehicles anymore or I am just getting lazy.

I still enjoy working on them if its at my own leisure, rarely the case with a DD though. Same with buying parts, fun if I want to buy them for performance, but still painful if its only out of necessity.  

I've been contemplating the E30 bandwagon. Between that and TurboII RX7. 

An Acura TL is the other car I am contemplating. Haven't test drove either though. 

Hey MK, were you the guy that said you had some input on mobile playlists a few weeks ago? Did I miss your response?

Maybe??? What was the question lol

I am wanting to build playlists from music I don't own and I don't want to pay for the service. This would be for on my phone. Everyone keeps suggesting spotify but I don't want to pay. So my question was what service/app/etc do you use and why? You had bookmarked it and said you had some input. If not sorry for nagging you.  

Hell my current truck is fucking ugly...and has a somewhat shitty interior. I gotta fix that!

Damn form follows function anyways. Kids will do that to you. I on the other hand am ready to go back to a coupe!! 

Ultra is ok.

EDC is probably a much better time.

Also, the whole winter music conference was much better than Ultra. I don't think it's in SoBe anymore however...

Been a loooooong time.

Either way, I would love to go.

Funny some herbs are so cerebral causing you to be focused and energetic. Make you want to wash your car type smoke.

Unfortunately the crypto I test drove this morning was not one of them. Guess the name should've gave it away. :D

the "want to wash your car" type is the best most of the time
The headband is a great one for focus and energy. Almost too focused and energetic, like you drank an energy drink.

My job is to know the capabilities of each strain. The best way for me to get a testament of a strains true abilities test it first thing in the morning. The crypto is definitely a great one to relieve anxiety and tension. Would also be great for insomnia.

Reservations are made for the W's b-day dinner tonite. They are going to cover the table in rose pedals for me too.  They claim the sea food is flown in fresh daily. She should love it as she loves the king crab legs. 

http://www.shanahanssteakhouse.com/menu/

The question now is do I borrow my BIL's '95 Vette that he bought yesterday. He offered and I am not one to turn down driving a sports car, BUT would be a maiden voyage so to speak. The drive Is 3.5 hours over two REALLY curvy mountain roads!! But do I want to be the one to find out if theres any problems with it on top of a mountian? choices choices

Curious why they thought it'd shit injectors as well.

Huh?

The injectors were the faulty part. I walked into the 2011 knowing it would happen if it hadn't already.

Apparently as those injectors go they put a lot of wear on the rest of the system.

That is an absurd amount of money for injectors. No reason they should wear out either.

The injectors were not built to what they should have been.

Bad parts, or bad judgement on BMW.

They were tested to spec...I know that for sure. Just wondering if their is an intrinsic design difficulty. Are the new ones different.

From my week of reading up on the bm'ers I gather there is a bad batch of injectors from time to time. Some models used injectors other than Bosch and had problems was the only other thing I read. Either way sounds like a warranty might not be a bad idea with the cost of repairs on them. Maybe not a pig to drive, but a pig to service.

It has really only been "common" in the V8 with hair dryers.

What I read was the seal was bad due to gaskets not able to handle the pressure.

All I cared was that the the CPO covered it, and they new design on the injectors meant no more problems.

The new FJ springs have arrived!

Looks like I have something to do tomorrow woot.gif

Don't forget the pics!! icon_pics-stfu.gif

All pics are hear

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/54584-nems-evilinator/page-63

Now everyone knows what a manly man you are working on that in the snow. jk biggrin.png

I was committed after I did the rear springs and the snow started to lay.

I could tell you many stories from my younger years working on vehicles and tractors on the farm. They seemed to work great all summer, but as soon as it snow and got cold they all broke.

Reservations are made for the W's b-day dinner tonite. They are going to cover the table in rose pedals for me too.  They claim the sea food is flown in fresh daily. She should love it as she loves the king crab legs. 

http://www.shanahanssteakhouse.com/menu/

Happy Birthday to her :)

The question now is do I borrow my BIL's '95 Vette that he bought yesterday. He offered and I am not one to turn down driving a sports car, BUT would be a maiden voyage so to speak. The drive Is 3.5 hours over two REALLY curvy mountain roads!! But do I want to be the one to find out if theres any problems with it on top of a mountian? choices choices

Tough choices and happy Bday!

Now it is 51 out and the shit is melting!