Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Curious why they thought it'd shit injectors as well.

Huh?

The injectors were the faulty part. I walked into the 2011 knowing it would happen if it hadn't already.

Apparently as those injectors go they put a lot of wear on the rest of the system.

That is an absurd amount of money for injectors. No reason they should wear out either.

The injectors were not built to what they should have been.

Bad parts, or bad judgement on BMW.

They were tested to spec...I know that for sure. Just wondering if their is an intrinsic design difficulty. Are the new ones different.
From my week of reading up on the bm'ers I gather there is a bad batch of injectors from time to time. Some models used injectors other than Bosch and had problems was the only other thing I read. Either way sounds like a warranty might not be a bad idea with the cost of repairs on them. Maybe not a pig to drive, but a pig to service.
Ah, I thought they were all Bosch in which case I would be surprised....of course depending on the failure.

I've been contemplating the E30 bandwagon. Between that and TurboII RX7.

An Acura TL is the other car I am contemplating. Haven't test drove either though.
If you are into Japan-o-boring then the Infiniti wins in that category if you ask me.

Hey MK, were you the guy that said you had some input on mobile playlists a few weeks ago? Did I miss your response?

Maybe??? What was the question lol

I am wanting to build playlists from music I don't own and I don't want to pay for the service. This would be for on my phone. Everyone keeps suggesting spotify but I don't want to pay. So my question was what service/app/etc do you use and why? You had bookmarked it and said you had some input. If not sorry for nagging you.
I use winamp...but lack of music isn't a problem here.

Hell my current truck is fucking ugly...and has a somewhat shitty interior. I gotta fix that!

Damn form follows function anyways. Kids will do that to you. I on the other hand am ready to go back to a coupe!!
I have this thing called a snowmobile trailer that screws it up as well.

Men often think of you whilst in the women's dressing room?

Just people in general. wink.png

I would have to say I think of Aaron whenever I see a Mazda zoom by me. That and baseball. lol

16999325312_3450f5468f_o.jpg

Just people in general. ;)

I would have to say I think of Aaron whenever I see a Mazda zoom by me. That and baseball. lol

I have always liked basball...about the only sport I can whatch on tv...

You need to get me Machado's autograph! How bad is it that my favorite player doesn't play for my team?

You need to get me Machado's autograph! How bad is it that my favorite player doesn't play for my team?

I'll work on it, with this ticket package, we get all kinds of perks.  If you ever want to drive down, I am pretty sure I have 2 Yankee games in there.

I was just talking to a new manager here yesterday who's a fan. I used to go to the Yanks/Sox games and sit behind the bullpen and watch Mo. His last game there was the last game I saw. Been a while.

An Acura TL is the other car I am contemplating. Haven't test drove either though. 

No FWD for me please :)

Aaron we are thinking about bringing Connor down for an O's vs Yank game. I will keep you informed if we do. 

Aaron we are thinking about bringing Connor down for an O's vs Yank game. I will keep you informed if we do. 

Sounds good. :)

Sounds good. smile.png

He will be 21 too! Might have to take to to a couple nice places. :)

I'd rather watch grass grow

Sounds good. smile.png

He will be 21 too! Might have to take to to a couple nice places. smile.png

Can he keep up with Ronda?

That would go by slow for sure..

analogy works then

Sounds good. smile.png

He will be 21 too! Might have to take to to a couple nice places. smile.png

Good question, he is rather big so I bet he can put the drinks away.

analogy works then

True..lol

Sounds good. :)

He will be 21 too! Might have to take to to a couple nice places. :)

Good question, he is rather big so I bet he can put the drinks away.

One way to find out.

J

Funny some herbs are so cerebral causing you to be focused and energetic. Make you want to wash your car type smoke.

Unfortunately the crypto I test drove this morning was not one of them. Guess the name should've gave it away. :D

the "want to wash your car" type is the best most of the time
The headband is a great one for focus and energy. Almost too focused and energetic, like you drank an energy drink.

My job is to know the capabilities of each strain. The best way for me to get a testament of a strains true abilities test it first thing in the morning. The crypto is definitely a great one to relieve anxiety and tension. Would also be great for insomnia.

Sounds like a great thing to be doing.

J

**steps up on soapbox**

The bullshit of overpriced rentals and the idea of 'you need to make 3x the rent to even be considered' is very frustrating. Between BAH while in school (and I am doing summer semester)and disability I clear roughly 2900 a month. Between this and the girl averaging 33 hrs at 9 an hr (yes home depot pays low wages and she has not found much better) rent of 1435 a month for a nice townhouse is easily paid. But that is almost impossible to do, as they don't want use to even rent unless we have 3x the income.

The only places around 1000 a month are far too small in comparison to military housing, or are in shitty areas of town. Needless to say I am finding myself frustrated with this shit.

J

What is your main reason for wanting to move?

I had moved in with my brother when my lease was up as his hours got cut and he needed help ensuring ends were being met. As I have the majority of my shit in storage, am in a small room, and would prefer to have more room for everyone. So basically, room.

4 adults, 3 dogs a cat who acts like a dog, and three snakes in a 2br under 1000 (i think closer to 850) sq ft place is not comfortable for long.

J

This weather fucking blows. Still 75, was in the mid 80's earlier. Where the fuck is our snow sad.png