I sure am! 

ehh.gif

Why?

No, I want to see this. 

Not surprised 

gayhaaay1.gif

IMG_20150412_1348112_zpsisgv4ed1.jpg

Is he flirting with one or two?

Goodbye party for my boss at Toby Keith's bar.

Woop woop.

I love this bar?

Ah the short short shorts....

Mmmmm

I seen some short shorts today on a girl, She had a camel toe like a Double Whopper.

Fuckin cat tore a hole in my brand new cargo shorts that cost $50.00 madsign.gif

Do you have any thrift stores near by? Or any in a metropolitan area near-ish to you?

Straight for the teacher. Best choice. Must have heard me playing Van Halen earlier today, lol. Trying to nail the hot for teacher intro as the rest is easy.

Straight for the teacher. Best choice. Must have heard me playing Van Halen earlier today, lol. Trying to nail the hot for teacher intro as the rest is easy.

Awesome

And I am still on the fence about the paint job. I've spent over 10 K and over a year working on the car. Would hate to half ass the paint job.

One other big factor is the car is solely a gift to my wife. My name is not even on the tittle. As it was her grandma's car, and her grandma was the most important person to her growing up. Long story, but grandma was the only stable one in her life. My wife still cries almost every time she drives the car.

What color are you painting it?

Metallic purple :)

11156209_867221736674947_713298965027862

Brother, drop the cash to do it right. We all suck at doing shit right with our women. When we have a chance to do something right, or just phone it in, we need to do our best.

This is one situation where money is the key to happiness. Plus, you gotta look at how much shit you give her (like we all have do to our own) and ask yourself if she is worth it.

J

Sean-

Go with metra. Scoche is a wal mart brand, and most importantly has had quality issues especially over the last few years

J

Side note, the season change has fucked up my sinus', ears, and throat.

J

I don't feel tardy....

J

Right there with you. I have been on Fluticasone and finally feel normal.

I got my my sprinklers turned on. I usually wait until the city turns on theirs, Which is usually around may 1st. The wind has been viscous though, Which is drying the grass out and killing it before it had a chance to grow. Anywho was stoked nothing needed repair, just a few head adjustments.

I have a bunch of moss rock I need to place in the yard. That and some flagstone to put down. Hopefully will be the last install, as I have done most of it in previous years.

Biggest choir on the list is rebuilding my front deck. I rebuilt the rear deck a few years ago, but it needs painted again. I will be doing the trex on the front deck for that reason.

Maybe a few more truck loads of gravel. Have done about 4-5 trucks each year since I moved in. four years later, and I think I might ALMOST have everything outside the way I want it.

I have some outdoor speakers I am wanting to install at my hot tub. Thinking a cheap amp from Madi or PE, wired into the 110 leg on the tubs power panel.

After 12 years in service I think my BBQ is about to go the way of the dodo. Could probably get another 5 years out of it if I wanted to. Trying to give myself the urge to blow money on a new one though. 

Another dump run and a good pressure washing of the house is about the only other thing on the list.

J

I feel ya. I've been killing it in the yard, but have itchy eyes and just general itchyness, which feels a lot like poison ivy, but luckily is not.

Last year poison ivy kicked my ass and almost ruined getting to go to my best friends wedding. Among other reasons it was the worst time in my life and I keep getting the irrational/rational fear that if I get it again I will go back through that same time.

Biggest choir on the list is rebuilding my front deck. I rebuilt the rear deck a few years ago, but it needs painted again. I will be doing the trex on the front deck for that reason.

All boy, that sounds like me, I am extending the rear deck and adding support so the hot tub can be under roof and out of the weather.

Wife text me last night and said Lowes is offering 10% off their in stock trex wood. Guess I will be buying the decking this week to make her happy.

I have some outdoor speakers I am wanting to install at my hot tub. Thinking a cheap amp from Madi or PE, wired into the 110 leg on the tubs power panel.

Love me some outdoor Paradigm's, I have mine wired into zones 6 and 7 on my theater amp running as zone 2.

Your project sounds fun. :)