Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I got my my sprinklers turned on. I usually wait until the city turns on theirs, Which is usually around may 1st. The wind has been viscous though, Which is drying the grass out and killing it before it had a chance to grow. Anywho was stoked nothing needed repair, just a few head adjustments.

Almost went through that hell myself last night...but we got a thunderstorm instead.

Biggest choir on the list is rebuilding my front deck. I rebuilt the rear deck a few years ago, but it needs painted again. I will be doing the trex on the front deck for that reason.

Another dump run and a good pressure washing of the house is about the only other thing on the list.

Ha I need to paint my deck and bring in a bunch of gravel too. Hmmm.

U18's and D2904 with the DUMBEST crossover settings ever.

ie, 3k+ tweet, 2.5k- mid

Already sound better than the stock bose. More bass than the system had with a sub as well. ROFL.

I would have spent more time tuning and doing something, but my fucking laptop won't run Minidsp software so I have to bring the thing in the house.

Polk amp at full gain and no thermal noise (on the mids)

*super low input....from my old ass phone

I got my my sprinklers turned on. I usually wait until the city turns on theirs, Which is usually around may 1st. The wind has been viscous though, Which is drying the grass out and killing it before it had a chance to grow. Anywho was stoked nothing needed repair, just a few head adjustments.

Almost went through that hell myself last night...but we got a thunderstorm instead.

Weather in Colorado is schizophrenic. Always best to be on the safe side.

What are you doing there?

Wife's car needs blinker fluid.

Service engine light came on after gas cap light went off.

Stayed on for a week...... And OF COURSE IT TURNS OFF ON MY WAY DOWN HERE.

I didn't even make it out of the BMW lot and hell broke loose at the BMW lot.

The new skins have arrived!

Now u got to go down and see when the bay is open to mount and balance them.

trippy.gif

Side note, the season change has fucked up my sinus', ears, and throat.

J

Right there with you. I have been on Fluticasone and finally feel normal.

After 2/3 of the monster bottle cherry NyQuil (name brand) and 6.5 hrs of sleep before class and another 4 after class has me feeling much better.

I think a steam shower here in a bit combined with going to the gym after math tonight should help finish knocking it out.

J

Bridged or running independently on two channels?

I almost had a catastrophic failure in one of my grow rooms this morning. They are sealed rooms, or as we call it CGE. (Closed grow environment) Every aspect of the environment is regulated and automated, but still requires constant monitoring. AnyWho I walked in and the AC unit was not working. Thank God I was there and it was a quick fix. Simple diagnostics determined that the power switch had failed. Since the AC is turned on by an external controller, the switch was not needed. Glad it was that, otherwise it would've been a whole new unit.

Biggest choir on the list is rebuilding my front deck. I rebuilt the rear deck a few years ago, but it needs painted again. I will be doing the trex on the front deck for that reason.

All boy, that sounds like me, I am extending the rear deck and adding support so the hot tub can be under roof and out of the weather.

Wife text me last night and said Lowes is offering 10% off their in stock trex wood. Guess I will be buying the decking this week to make her happy.

Thanks for the heads up! I shall head over to lowes directly and see whats available. 

I had did trex on my last house and absolutely loved it. No need to paint, no splinters. Biggest thing is not getting a dark color, as it gets HOT. biggrin.png

I have some outdoor speakers I am wanting to install at my hot tub. Thinking a cheap amp from Madi or PE, wired into the 110 leg on the tubs power panel.

Love me some outdoor Paradigm's, I have mine wired into zones 6 and 7 on my theater amp running as zone 2.

Your project sounds fun. smile.png

I will have to look them up. I have a set of JBL control 25's. Planed on building some shelf's off the side of the tub, that can double as solid drink holders. Hopefully the JBL's will sound good so near field.

Another dump run and a good pressure washing of the house is about the only other thing on the list.

Ha I need to paint my deck and bring in a bunch of gravel too. Hmmm.

I would love to do my back deck in trex also, but would be around 8k. I absolutely hate painting, but only costs a few hundo every couple years. Can't decide if the investment would be beneficial in my neighborhood. From a different point of view, I would enjoy the benefits.

Thinking I am going to try some of the textured deck paint. Hopefully holds up longer against the elements. I shall see.

I would have spent more time tuning and doing something, but my fucking laptop won't run Minidsp software so I have to bring the thing in the house.

What is the laptops deficiency that would not allow the program to operate? I am planning on using a tablet myself, is why I ask.

Now u got to go down and see when the bay is open to mount and balance them.

dancingsmilie.gif WOOT WOOT

Bridged or running independently on two channels?
independent active front stage

What is the laptops deficiency that would not allow the program to operate? I am planning on using a tablet myself, is why I ask.
not the laptop but idiotic IT