Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

"Oh look Jane, no one's in that car, let's fucking hit it!"

"Wait! I see someone!"

"Fuck. Maybe next time."

Or maybe I'm full of shit and someone should enlighten me.

Yeah I mean it's your land, but burning that much acreage seems like a good way to burn down other land that isn't yours. Then again it wasn't intentional so a fine is kinda stupid. Sorta like when you run out of gas, leave your car to get gas and come back with a ticket for abandoning your vehicle. As if staying with the vehicle makes it less likely that another car will hit it.

X2..Not like it was intentional or anything...I have seen one on the side of the road on the commute to work that has been there for like 3 weeks and has not got a towing sticker on it..Most of the time they would be gone in 2 days..Must know somebody I guess.

Or maybe I'm full of shit and someone should enlighten me.

Yes, your full of shit, but I Will not enlighten you... :P

Edited by Stephen93s10

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png  Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

Maybe should have got some candle's  to meet my lumen needs biggrin.png

Most people do not know what a  lumen is.. When you buy a flashlight and it says 70 lumens on the package.."That is candle light per square foot" AKA candlea..

Had to study all that shit in school.

A lumen is measurement of light that has been used for centuries 

That vehicle also has a MAP sensor. Is a externally mounted vacuum device. I believe it is on the passenger side of the engine, possibly mounted on the valve cover or firewall. Will be a tiny box with a vacuum line and wires going to it. It is not inside of the air intake like the MAF.

The thing is a vacuum leak in the hose to the map sensor causes the map sensor to indicate a higher than normal pressure (less vacuum) in the manifold, which makes the computer think the engine is under much more load than it really is. As a result, the ignition timing is retarded and the fuel mixture is richened.

So yeah see if you can retrieve the codes as I posted above or go get them read at an auto parts store. Those are all free things you can do, that I posted. Other than change your fuel filter which is not a bad idea. Sometimes can even be replaced without any tools. Google some YouTube videos of all the procedures everybody has suggested. That alone will give you more understanding of your car. Is the only way on a BK budget.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDE3WDU2Mg==/z/-IQAAOSwv1RUZAD~/$_1.JPG

The map sensor just sits on the top of the plenum. As far as the distributor, it has a keyed mount. So unlike old school designs it cannot be changed. However, when it was installed they could have it 1 or so tooth off and the computer can no longer compensate for it.

Not saying that's the problem it has. I am personally curious about the catalytic converter. There is a back pressure gauge you can get to check pressures on either side of the cat.

That vehicle also has a MAP sensor. Is a externally mounted vacuum device. I believe it is on the passenger side of the engine, possibly mounted on the valve cover or firewall. Will be a tiny box with a vacuum line and wires going to it. It is not inside of the air intake like the MAF.

The thing is a vacuum leak in the hose to the map sensor causes the map sensor to indicate a higher than normal pressure (less vacuum) in the manifold, which makes the computer think the engine is under much more load than it really is. As a result, the ignition timing is retarded and the fuel mixture is richened.

So yeah see if you can retrieve the codes as I posted above or go get them read at an auto parts store. Those are all free things you can do, that I posted. Other than change your fuel filter which is not a bad idea. Sometimes can even be replaced without any tools. Google some YouTube videos of all the procedures everybody has suggested. That alone will give you more understanding of your car. Is the only way on a BK budget.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDE3WDU2Mg==/z/-IQAAOSwv1RUZAD~/$_1.JPG

The map sensor just sits on the top of the plenum. As far as the distributor, it has a keyed mount. So unlike old school designs it cannot be changed. However, when it was installed they could have it 1 or so tooth off and the computer can no longer compensate for it.

Not saying that's the problem it has. I am personally curious about the catalytic converter. There is a back pressure gauge you can get to check pressures on either side of the cat.

Could you not just change the resistance in the map sensor to fit your needs?

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png  Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

I always order shit from her fund raisers..I still have shit I have not eat from a year ago summer sausage..ect

Anybody wants to I can post a linky smile.png

She will probably be a basketball star..A big girl for her age.

My nephew is 6'10.5" and weighs in more than me @ 285 lb Plays football for MTSU She is not far behind..

Next time he is over for drinks I will snap a pic of us side by side you will shit!! I am 6' 270 lb..He is a hoss..

I be damned if I am not going bald fuck!!

tongue.png

Time to shave your head, grow a big beard and buy a harley mike

Edited by Stephen93s10

biggrin.png

I wanna use that last pose for my profile pic on FB now. :lol:

I wanna use that last pose for my profile pic on FB now. laugh.png

lol..

lol..

Hairs thinning, how old are you

Oh i forgot to add your hairlines receiding... play football in highschool as a wide receider? lol :)

dancingsmilie.gif

While im at it did you get your rouder back yet?

Fuck no he wont give it back..

lol..

Hairs thinning, how old are you

While im at it did you get your rouder back yet?

Fuck no he wont give it back..
I'm not done using it yet, eh. I am trying to engineer a ribbed cock enlarger, so need thy router to make rings still. I shall call it globotron!!

Made it home safely and the boy is not too drunk. :)

I be damned if I am not going bald fuck!!

">http://20150418_210801_zpsqmgrdgrm.jpg

:P

Thats how we wave hi where I'm from too!!