Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I wish BMW wheels could be found for so little.

Don't buy a BMW and bitch about the raping, you asked for it. :lol:

Just like when I wore those short shorts...

:-(

Don't strut that ass

I bet Denver is in chaos today bc of the 420 festival! One couple I tattooed on was going, they said the four seasons was supplying vaporizers for the rooms. Lmao

Just like when I wore those short shorts...

:-(

Don't strut that ass

Don't hate cuz my peacock game on fleek.

What year and model Matt?

Matt this is where I ordered mine.

https://www.allfactorywheels.com/

Rotors are here:

IMG_20150420_095916836.jpg

Added traction weight!

It was fun pedalling 4 miles back home like that. Tail wind FTW ! 

Rotors are here:

I think they are overkill for the bike bro.

Rotors are here:

Nice install Ardian!! smile.png

<3 you guys ! No homo :lol: 

We are under a TOR:CON level 4 alert..

I have to ask, why do ppl live where there are tornado s? I just don't understand the logic is all. Bc its all you know perhaps?

I dont understand why people live where there are hurricanes..

2011 550xi sport package.

2011 550xi sport package.

That link I provided has them, check it out.

My handy work from yesterday. New wheel is ordered and I found the color code for these wheels and ordered a touch up pen for the other wheels with small marks on them.

IMAG0726.jpg

Can't find my rim on the sight....

Hmmmm

Call them and see. Is it possible they were changed for a different style?

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

Real cherries?
Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

I am making some of my own hanging strawberry pots. I will post pics when they are done.

I am planing on hanging these on the chain link fence I guess,don't know what else to do with them..I have fence that has no shade period but I am afraid they will get burnt up..Also I have fencing that runs in the woodline that receives sunlight in the morning then shaded through out the afternoon and vice versa on the other side that receives shade in the morning hours and sunlight in the afternoon any suggestions what might work better?

Is not the heat that will kill them, its the wind. A plant can withstand extreme temps as long as the roots are cool.

So full sun, but against a wind block would be ideal. With enough soil mass in the pot to hold the night temps into the late day.

I seriously had no idea it worked that wau, thanks.

On China southern air in business class. Dude taking my order shit when I ordered a Chinese breakfast.

Eggs and cracklins?

All the Chinese people I know had cereal or poorly scrambled eggs for breakfast.

:)

dim sum and an aged egg

Rotors are here:

Added traction weight!

It was fun pedalling 4 miles back home like that. Tail wind FTW ! 

Rotors are here:

Rotors are here:

Nice install Ardian!! smile.png

<3 you guys ! No homo laugh.png

I think they would look nice powder coated yellow smile.png

I will take every chance I get to try something different or re experience something strange

I live vicariously through you

Had chicken feet and pig tail for breakfast here at the airport.  Some nice dumplings along with it too.

Knockoffs can.

My handy work from yesterday. New wheel is ordered and I found the color code for these wheels and ordered a touch up pen for the other wheels with small marks on them.

IMAG0726.jpg

That rubber is NOT wide enough.  Not even close.  Serious wtf TOyota

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

Real cherries?
Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png
You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..
I am making some of my own hanging strawberry pots. I will post pics when they are done.
I am planing on hanging these on the chain link fence I guess,don't know what else to do with them..I have fence that has no shade period but I am afraid they will get burnt up..Also I have fencing that runs in the woodline that receives sunlight in the morning then shaded through out the afternoon and vice versa on the other side that receives shade in the morning hours and sunlight in the afternoon any suggestions what might work better?
Is not the heat that will kill them, its the wind. A plant can withstand extreme temps as long as the roots are cool.

So full sun, but against a wind block would be ideal. With enough soil mass in the pot to hold the night temps into the late day.

I seriously had no idea it worked that wau, thanks.

Conveniently tomatoes and weed have very similar requirements

Matt you have a BMW.  You sell your stock wheels for $1500 and buy new ones for $1000.  Or whatever.  Math works in your favor not to keep them.

I will take every chance I get to try something different or re experience something strange

I live vicariously through you

Had chicken feet and pig tail for breakfast here at the airport.  Some nice dumplings along with it too.

Oh shit!! What did that taste like? Folks around here eat pig's feet and ballz "aka mountain oysters" never tried neither of them..

Just have to make sure that you get some that look stock with logos so that no one looking at your car when you sell it thinks they are cheap knockoffs.