Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I think I just had my first homosexual experience. I was wiping my ass, and my thumb slipped off the paper. And, well, the rest is history.

LOL Dirty Mofo! The whole thumb?
Once I had the thumb in there already, I just said fuck it and went fist deep. I mean, what more could I do?

Milk the prostate!

I think I just had my first homosexual experience. I was wiping my ass, and my thumb slipped off the paper. And, well, the rest is history.

Once I had the thumb in there already, I just said fuck it and went fist deep. I mean, what more could I do?

Milk the prostate!

Supposed to let a cute Asian chick do that.

Milk the prostate!

Supposed to let a cute Asian chick do that.

May have to take him with you on the next trip. Before it becomes a personal problem

My headers are here. Should I ceramic coat them? Any idea of a ballpark cost?

Oh how exciting, PARTS!! Of course you should ceramic coat them. Cost? Shit, b.o.a.t.?

I should add they are stainless. Makes it less of an of course as it is my understanding CC doesn't stick super well, but I have no idea...

SS should only be coated in the inside. If coated outside, it will retain too much heat and warp and crack.

So in other words do nothing?

Has been a rough day. Tried avoiding ppl at all costs.

so now I am not a person. Seanbot
One of the few ppl I actually enjoyed talking to today. Had to write a little not to snap. Helped writing to a person. Thanks btw
All good brother.
But how where my writing skills? I think my content is to dry for most? Opinions?

Too direct.  Just needs more elaboration, but it was a text lol.  Perhaps typing is better smile.png

Fair enough. I know your perspective is relative. I think it takes getting a short story and stretching it out. Must have beginning and end, then the rest should fall into place. The tittle is Stolen Tomatos, a sociopaths guide to people. LOL

So in other words do nothing?

You can coat the inside. Should run around $300, and promotes exhaust velocity aand scavenging. Will also extend the life Iif the headers a coupl e years, but by the time they are at that point, the truck will be a pile.

Wife is out of the house. Whole bed to myself until the dog finds out....

Mingus vodka and tramadol.

Bottoms up.

Which Mingus?

Pandora. At that moment it was a freeform session.

My current flare up is epic in it's inflammation level.

My right knee looks like bloody wax paper. Yeesh.

Crap, sorry mang.

Thankfully the pain is nothing like it was before enbrel.

Can make life annoying sometimes but not crippling.

That's rough brother. Anything you have control over?

Not really. Stress and similar.

It's ok. I'll survive.

That's rough brother. Anything you have control over?

Not really. Stress and similar.

It's ok. I'll survive.

Knee pain?

I have psoriatic arthritis Mike and psoriasis on my skin.

My knees have the worst skin, but the pain is global.

Sucks bro.. Any treatment for it?

Anybody ever see that movie with Salma Hayek and Penolope Cruz Bandidas?

Blowjobs, lots of blowjobs.

Celebrating my little nephew's birthday today he is 24,over for pizza and cake...Lord what I would give to be that young again.......

One of the few ppl I actually enjoyed talking to today. Had to write a little not to snap. Helped writing to a person. Thanks btw
All good brother.
But how where my writing skills? I think my content is to dry for most? Opinions?

Too direct.  Just needs more elaboration, but it was a text lol.  Perhaps typing is better :)

Fair enough. I know your perspective is relative. I think it takes getting a short story and stretching it out. Must have beginning and end, then the rest should fall into place. The tittle is Stolen Tomatos, a sociopaths guide to people. LOL

Sounds like one hell of a book.

No worries on the package brother. I know you keep extremely busy, and its no rush at all.

J

As my Nikon D3000 is now 5 years old, has seen close to its expected shutter life, and upcoming projects, I picked up a new body today.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-d750-dslr-camera-body-only-black/8753712.p?id=1219378307865&skuId=8753712

From another store on price match for 1300. 900 below list with warantee, and about the same price they go for with over 10k on the shutter on ebay.

Now time for new glass in the next few months.

J

Celebrating my little nephew's birthday today he is 24,over for pizza and cake...Lord what I would give to be that young again.......

Don't change your life and you may not see him hit 30.

With the sleep symptoms, go for a sleep study. Possibly sleep apnea. Especially at your size.

J

Enbrel is my drug of choice now.

And skullies as Stephan said.

As my Nikon D3000 is now 5 years old, has seen close to its expected shutter life, and upcoming projects, I picked up a new body today.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-d750-dslr-camera-body-only-black/8753712.p?id=1219378307865&skuId=8753712

From another store on price match for 1300. 900 below list with warantee, and about the same price they go for with over 10k on the shutter on ebay.

Now time for new glass in the next few months.

J

Mmmmmmm. FF

Jizzle errey where.

All good brother.
Too direct.  Just needs more elaboration, but it was a text lol.  Perhaps typing is better :)

Sounds like one hell of a book.

No worries on the package brother. I know you keep extremely busy, and its no rush at all.

J

I promise you're in the book. :D