Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I regret 3 things.

I should have played football.

I should have become a DJ.

I should have gone to college.

I should have stuck to soccer for my senior year/payed better attention in HS

Gone through PT when I first fucked up my knees

Faught harder for more assigments while I was still enlisted.

There are nights where all three of these things will engulf my mind and fuck up my sleep. Granted had either of these choices been differently I would not be where I am now.

J

Never been really into baseball, but football thats another subject. So what are your favorite football teams everyone?

Bills. But I am a hockey guy first.

J

Never been really into baseball, but football thats another subject. So what are your favorite football teams everyone?

77817781.jpg

So just a few minutes ago I went out to smoke started coughing went to the resteroom and I got sick and threw up..Not really feeling sick much but I go a look in the mirror and blood is pouring from my nose? I never have nose bleeds..Any Idea whay might cause this? First time this has ever happend.

No joke being serios..

Thanks,

Michael

Maybe high blood pressure, whens the last time you had it checked?

I take meds for it and beta blockers..But it has been a week or better since I took the beta blockers and I drank less then normal tonight..IDK

Blood is thinning out from abuse, and the air is going from humid to dry often.

Clean your life up.

J

I have made improvements.

barry-sanders-detroit-lions-autographed-

Songs are made of chord notes and step notes with NO exception. Any other added notes are then scales. Shredding on a scale is non musical, unimpressive, and no matter what eventually boring

Very good point Sean. I was using 'shred' in more of a jargon sense as opposed to the actual definition. I appreciate the explanation and knowledge.

J

if you can't stop on any non-stop note in a song it shouldn't be played. Guitar players that "shred" rarely even realize that. When they don't I have zero interest in listening to them. Major or mode scales are pointless and should never be studied imo

When are they going to stop make worthless E-85 fuel?

Edited by pmureika

So just a few minutes ago I went out to smoke started coughing went to the resteroom and I got sick and threw up..Not really feeling sick much but I go and look in the mirror and blood is pouring from my nose? I never have nose bleeds..Any Idea whay might cause this? First time this has ever happend.

No joke being serios..

Thanks,

Michael

Nose bleeds are usually caused by a sudden change in blood pressure or picking your nose.

:-)

Coughing hard could easily set it off but you have high BP right?

Call your doc.

So just a few minutes ago I went out to smoke started coughing went to the resteroom and I got sick and threw up..Not really feeling sick much but I go and look in the mirror and blood is pouring from my nose? I never have nose bleeds..Any Idea whay might cause this? First time this has ever happend.

No joke being serios..

Thanks,

Michael

Nose bleeds are usually caused by a sudden change in blood pressure or picking your nose.

Call your doc.

Have they done blood tests on you lately?

Get a doctors appointment asap!

Edited by pmureika

Rental car is a Tuscon.

Why is it worthless?

Why is it worthless?

Costs the taxpayers money to make and solves no problems.  

Songs are made of chord notes and step notes with NO exception. Any other added notes are then scales. Shredding on a scale is non musical, unimpressive, and no matter what eventually boring

Very good point Sean. I was using 'shred' in more of a jargon sense as opposed to the actual definition. I appreciate the explanation and knowledge.

J

if you can't stop on any non-stop note in a song it shouldn't be played. Guitar players that "shred" rarely even realize that. When they don't I have zero interest in listening to them. Major or mode scales are pointless and should never be studied imo

In your opinion what should be the progress of knowledge for s guitar player?

J

Why is it worthless?

Costs the taxpayers money to make and solves no problems.

It's private industry and very useful for those needing high octane on the cheap.

I think his point is that the corn industry is subsidised and costs money to produce. Ethanol is a net loss for energy when it comes from corn and almost all of it comes from corn.

I think his point is that the corn industry is subsidised and costs money to produce. Ethanol is a net loss for energy when it comes from corn and almost all of it comes from corn.

Thats what I meant. Plus the cost to produce ethanol from corn.

X2 Anything that is subsidized that heavily is hard to call private industry.

It takes 3 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of ethanol.

Big brother gives and takes everywhere. There's too much propaganda in energy anyways.

No joke being serios..

Thanks,

Michael

Call your doc.

I swear on a 12 pack I was not picking my nose.I am going to give a few and see what happens,There is a doctors office on site where I am employed when I get back from vacation I will stop in maybe they need to change my meds. IDK

Big brother gives and takes everywhere. There's too much propaganda in energy anyways.

There is world hunger

Listen to the behringer first. Worst case you now have a digital out

I will. I ordered it. The Jolida may happen in the future. I honestly want those Paradigm Prestige 85Fs first.