Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Between learning Sketchup to work on house plans, HP Tuners to understand the ECU/TCM and now XML for my Carpc I am stuck in computer hell.

At the same time, I know have back pain again from SITTING too much.  Doh.gif

Must be nice to sit.

I work sitting

No wonder you have the energy to do everything else. biggrin.png

Look at the length of those chips. What a beastly saw, with a razor blade chain.

DDdRvbC.jpg

This is my sick oak. I have to wait until winter. I have so many on my property that it would risk them all to cut it now. I hope it's not oak wilt and just a fungus. :-(

6BN8G0m.jpg

This is after about 10 hours. I took a lot of breaks. I would rather be rested and hydrated so I don't cut into the tree trunks that hold me up.

N3Z05I1.jpg

My little buddy after a hard days work. What a trooper.

vdU3wHm.jpg

The dog was not pleased with me fucking up his yard, but the wife will be really happy once I finish the clean up. And that's what matters.

Seth that quad looks sick as fuck. I love it!

Want one so bad, but I don't have time!

Going to do something similar in my yard, but lol it is so thick with trees you can't see through it.  Just want to make it more natural and less overgrown.  Need the family hor to come out and tell me what to do.

Seth that quad looks sick as fuck. I love it!

Want one so bad, but I don't have time!

Should make for some good firewood as well man..

I pulled the trigger.

With the radio

Very reasonable for a completely modular FPV 250 class (~250mm/9 inch) racing drone. True carbon fiber, monsterous 40+ MPH speeds out of the box, with slight firmware tweeks on the remote people are claiming 60MPH

That looks fucking sick. Do I even want to know how much...

Super reasonable. Drone, charger, battery, camera, transistor, and OSD (effectively a GPS tracker) for just a shade under $300.

http://shop.dronecyclone.com/collections/drone-uavs/products/walkera-runner-250-fpv-racing-drone-quadcopter-quadrotor-uav-without-vr-fpv-goggles?variant=3577652673

Nice saw Matt! When did you get that? I have an old 40+ year old Stihl that was my grandfathers. Still runs like a damn champ. That saw will treat you well for a long time.

Going to do something similar in my yard, but lol it is so thick with trees you can't see through it. Just want to make it more natural and less overgrown. Need the family hor to come out and tell me what to do.

Are they an arborist? I know 3 master gardeners, a few full time landscape people in my family, and all of them really admitted to not having the right info to make recommendations when it comes to trees. From what I can tell, it's best to find someone who specializes in trees. I have had 2 recommendations to call Rainbow arborists.

I'll cut any simple trees down when you get the info though. I'm all jazzed up to feed the saw more. Tomorrow I will probably be less jazzed and more sore and sorry. lol

:-)

Nice saw Matt! When did you get that? I have an old 40+ year old Stihl that was my grandfathers. Still runs like a damn champ. That saw will treat you well for a long time.

When I got the Stihl blower (BR600) and the whip (fs90) I got a Stihl 362.... Slept on it, and decided I need/wanted more saw. Limbing sucks dick with a shorter bar. I went in to get a 441 or 461, but they didn't have the 441. So I picked up the 461 and the 661 and couldn't feel any weight difference. Longer bar capable, more power, bigger dogs, and garunteed to make my balls drop more... so I came home with the 661 for only $100 more than one of the 4xx saws.

So happy. Not fun to cut shoulder height limbs, but when I start bucking it will be fanfuckingtastic. Felling, ground limbing, and bucking will be 99.999999% of what I do so I'm fucking amped.

My shoulders and upper back are on fire tonight however.

Out of shape. More dead lifts are in order I think.

When I got the Stihl blower (BR600) and the whip (fs90) I got a Stihl 362.... Slept on it, and decided I need/wanted more saw. Limbing sucks dick with a shorter bar. I went in to get a 441 or 461, but they didn't have the 441. So I picked up the 461 and the 661 and couldn't feel any weight difference. Longer bar capable, more power, bigger dogs, and garunteed to make my balls drop more... so I came home with the 661 for only $100 more than one of the 4xx saws.

So happy. Not fun to cut shoulder height limbs, but when I start bucking it will be fanfuckingtastic. Felling, ground limbing, and bucking will be 99.999999% of what I do so I'm fucking amped.

My shoulders and upper back are on fire tonight however.

Out of shape. More dead lifts are in order I think.

Sweet. Great acquisition.

Just deadlift that hoss of a saw.

Officially a 501st member! 

Congrads bro!!!

Just need to get busy building my helmet and armor!

Once approved I will be assigned a TK identification number. 

Always wanted to be a bad guy doing good things :)

Congrads bro!!!

Thanks. :)

Oh that's cheap!

Holy shit those are fast

super awesome!@!!!

Thanks Matt :)