Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The used phones I've bought at half price I throw away at the end. Question is which half do you want...time defines the cost. I do have the unfair insurance of it not being my money but that doesn't change how I spend it.

hey Matt your a big guy, where do you buy your shirts at? I wear a 3x tall most stores dont have a descent selection. Went in sears earlier looking for button up shirts but they had very few. I usually wear basic t-shirts but I am getting tired of wearing regular tall t-shirts.

hey Matt your a big guy, where do you buy your shirts at? I wear a 3x tall most stores dont have a descent selection. Went in sears earlier looking for button up shirts but they had very few. I usually wear basic t-shirts but I am getting tired of wearing regular tall t-shirts.

If you want button ups, and you don't want to pay for custom or made to measure, go to mens warehouse.

For t shirts, Duluth Trading company is the best for me. Not cheep but long enough and comfy and rugged. I started buying the feast dry ones and they really help with sweat.

I'm 6'2 and was over 425.

Scale said I'm down to 350. But the inches lost around the belly feel better than the numbers on the scale.

I wear a size 60 in jacketss and it's usually snug in the arms and shoulders and now loose in the belly.

Shirts are usually 22x38/39.

So is it (phone price/24 + $10)/Mon?

Nope. Just cost of phone/24 + whatever plan I already have.

I have a crazy plan too. Grandfathered from years and years ago.

100% full speed data that is unlimited, and same with voice and text.

Coverage is a lot better in the last 3 years.

That was a big downside from Tmobil before, but I'm not outside of a city often either.

sucked ass in Boston this week, bites at my house....I still pick them as a supplier

Oh man! That blows. I am just super lucky I suppose.

I am really shocked that they don't have Tonka at 100% coverage.

Coverage is a lot better in the last 3 years.

That was a big downside from Tmobil before, but I'm not outside of a city often either.

sucked ass in Boston this week, bites at my house....I still pick them as a supplier

Oh man! That blows. I am just super lucky I suppose.

I am really shocked that they don't have Tonka at 100% coverage.

I was down in Orlando and t-moble did just as well as verision.

If you want button ups, and you don't want to pay for custom or made to measure, go to mens warehouse.

For t shirts, Duluth Trading company is the best for me. Not cheep but long enough and comfy and rugged. I started buying the feast dry ones and they really help with sweat.

went to mens warehouse and all the button up shirts are 40-55$ each, I cant afford that, but they had a store by them called casual XL, they sell big and tall, I picked up some nice button up shirts for 22.50 on sale.

Casual XL and Burlington Coat factory will probably be your best bet at that size. Those are the only 2 discount places that have specific big and tall sections.

went to mens warehouse and all the button up shirts are 40-55$ each, I cant afford that, but they had a store by them called casual XL, they sell big and tall, I picked up some nice button up shirts for 22.50 on sale.

I have never had a good experience at the XL shop.

$90 a short is more in tune with what I pay off the rack but it's usually Bogo.

....but usually it reequires a $5000 plane ticket. My tailor of choice is in singapore

My boss spent the weekend at my house. Boated Saturday and went to my sister's house downtown to play in her pool yesterday. The boys might miss him this week more than me lol

Shit, if my boss even got near my house, he'd never leave. . .

Because I'd have to bury him in the back yard.

I stay at his regularly too. We are good friends as well

More like family actually. Normal greeting in the company is a hug not a handshake

I work for morons. I have no respect for any if them enough to follow their "direction," let alone enjoy their character enough to do anything with them outside of work.

I work for morons. I have no respect for any if them enough to follow their "direction," let alone enjoy their character enough to do anything with them outside of work.

That can be a lot like family as well.

Soccer game tonight! If we win this we could very well place 3rd in our league!

Good luck.  My sunday night team had a huge win last night.  Left knee is on fire again though.

Good luck.  My sunday night team had a huge win last night.  Left knee is on fire again though.

Wait till you reach you fifties and beyond. You never know what will be hurting when you get up in the morning.:)

I have a similar relationship with both my managers as you Sean. We get along as well inside of work as we do when we are hanging out.

I would have felt the same had I decided to go to another building under much different leadership.

Maybe the mid baffle was a little too heavy for you to carry? ;)

Spent the day with my wife and favorite two little ones at the  Bloomsburgh fair. Ran into my older cousin who makes her own gelato and sells it.

Found out they have been doing this for several years and have their own shop in their town.  Guess I need to visit family more.