Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Now I just need to get Aaron up for one.

Matt

Curious if you know a shortcut for importing into lightroom. I normally apply profile correction for the lens I use while importing. On this trip I switched between the 11-16 and 17-55 A LOT. It would be a pain to try and just hand pick them. I figure there is a sort or some easy trick and thought since you pull in pics from more than one lens/camera more often than I you might know it.

Any thoughts? If you don't know I'll look. I don't have LR on this pc and am too lazy to go down stairs atm...

Yikes. I have it all set up for a few basic functions. I had them all turned off at first. Then I decided to leave them on. The auto lens correction is already great 99% of the time.

My computer time is next to nothing now. Even if I took 3000 shots I can get blast through it.

:-(

I figured it out. ....i always manually white balance every shot...

Woot!! got the day off tomorrow !!smile.png

Matt

Curious if you know a shortcut for importing into lightroom. I normally apply profile correction for the lens I use while importing. On this trip I switched between the 11-16 and 17-55 A LOT. It would be a pain to try and just hand pick them. I figure there is a sort or some easy trick and thought since you pull in pics from more than one lens/camera more often than I you might know it.

Any thoughts? If you don't know I'll look. I don't have LR on this pc and am too lazy to go down stairs atm...

Yikes. I have it all set up for a few basic functions. I had them all turned off at first. Then I decided to leave them on. The auto lens correction is already great 99% of the time.

My computer time is next to nothing now. Even if I took 3000 shots I can get blast through it.

I do too. Even if I batch process I still look at all my winners individually.

Having some 10,000 photos for events a few times I'm getting so much faster.

Multi screen loupe is my friend. Its acting like a little bitch though, maybe a new update changed some things....

Edited by dem beats

shipping from minidsp sucks. $20 shipping on a $12 dc isolator sucks. so i bought 2 

ribs in the oven.. should have asked for some tips before I threw them in. 

Edited by lithium

Matt

Multi screen loupe is my friend. Its acting like a little bitch though, maybe a new update changed some things....

multi screen loupe??

shipping from minidsp sucks. $20 shipping on a $12 dc isolator sucks. so i bought 2

fucking malaysia....painful to buy a plane ticket there, but DAMN is the food good.

<-has never made ribs in the oven

Unless of course you call the BGE and the like a convection oven which in many realities it is tongue.png

Parents 51st Anniversary tonight.

2 bottles of Veuve, a 1989 Saint Emilion, a couple other less noteworthy reds, a 6lb Prime Tenderloin at 109F, some rosemary roasted red potatoes, an heirloom caprese with buffalo mozz, grilled asparagus, and a mixed green salad flew out of my kitchen.

Followed by a couple Haralson Apple pies with Grand Marnier cream and espresso/cappuccino's.

I am full & tired. Feeding 12 and having 4 kids run around wears you out.

Normally I'd do 106, but my brother is gay

Pun intended?

2 bottles of Veuve, a 1989 Saint Emilion, a couple other less noteworthy reds, a 6lb Prime Tenderloin at 109F, some rosemary roasted red potatoes, an heirloom caprese with buffalo mozz, grilled asparagus, and a mixed green salad flew out of my kitchen.

Followed by a couple Haralson Apple pies with Grand Marnier cream and espresso/cappuccino's.

Sounds fun Sean. :)

Finally had a good night at the haunt! It seems this year is going to be a slow one for us.

I went out to check our big air compressor tonight and what did my eyes see, a freaking TRD pro 4 runner! I thought someone bought me a gift, but it was locked.

Unwinding in the hot tub with a drink. 

<-has never made ribs in the oven

no grill or smoker :( . came out well. probably over cooked though. 300 for 2.5hr, covered for half

i need a rub recipe. i free balled it with shit I found in my spice rack and brown sugar

Matt

multi screen loupe??

http://www.peachpit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1881387&seqNum=4

I have no idea if the guys info is good. Just showing the concept

Boo, I don't have 2 monitors on my home pc....because I never use it.

Now I want need to change it.

Can't wait to see some pics!

I know that it's easy to grab a few when your celebrating a 51st, wrangling kids, enjoying wine, cooking and serving food so no excuses

Was in a pinch, got lazy and hadn't roasted any coffee, so I went out to Wal-Mart and bought the only whole bean coffee they had (8 O'clock in the morning) and it taste just like the coffee I had in Mexico. It's not the best coffee, but that taste of nostalgia puts me right there on the beach and that is awesome.

I think I need to go drink amazing coffee, in amazing locations and then I can buy those specific beans later and drink them at home. Travel the world through coffee.