Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So what's new guys it's been a long time since I last visited!?

Fuckin slut.

Jesus. Looks like I haven't missed much in the hop.

Edited by ssh

Fuckin slut.

Or perhaps you have.  She made her rounds.

Fuckin slut.

Or perhaps you have. She made her rounds.

Don't get it twisted; she likes pussy too, so I'm sure Stefan got a piece.

Need 3 days to just sleep.

Need 3 days to just sleep.

I had 7 days off and all I did was sleep. By the end of it I was ok, but I'm back to being exhausted.

The more I sleep the more tired I am

My life has just been falling apart at so many levels I can't sell anything at all unless I get 5-6 hours and to be on my game it needs to be 8 hours.

No snow experience on these, but lots of rain. Those are the tires I had put on my truck in NY, before my trip back to FL. Quiet ride, comfortable, good cornering for a tire that did not have higher speed cornering in mind when designed. When running a bit 'off road' in shallow sand, it gripped right on like it was made for it. Honestly these are best tires I have had on the Tundra.

J

Cant believe you took picks of food.And can't believe you went to Paris for a foodie trip. Thought you said France sucked for food.

He went for the culture.J
If by culture you mean food then yes, but of course they are usually one in the same.
The food was one of the best parts of my deployments. We had a small 'village' on base with a ton of locally grown vegetables used in the food, and localy slaughtered meats. Some of the tastiest food available. Sucks that we were 'banned' from going there a few months before we left. Some high ranking fuck got sick, so we all got the shaft. There were signs posted as to the lack of 'safe verification' of the ingrediants, but it was a tasty way to risk your stomach.

J

I drink the water in Mexico. No pussy stomach here.

Only time I ever had the water in my drinks in Mexico it was as ice.

The reason their food was deemed unsafe was in large part due to what they use as fertilizer; anything they can. Animal and human poo was not uncommon to use as fertilizer there. Still didn't care. Veggies were always well washed, and it tasted great.

J

Only perhaps someplace other than FL. Doh!

It really isn't bad down in Tampa/St Pete. Clean and fun beaches, decent cost of living, and the tourists who fuck shit up are only here a few times a year. Honestly, if you stick to the locals spots, it's great.

J

Boo, I don't have 2 monitors on my home pc....because I never use it.

Now I want need to change it.

You know what's funny ? I want a 16:9 format screen at home. And the local used computer shop has some btichin 24" HP monitors, used, at a tad over $100. 

shame the ultrawides are so expensive... I'd love to replace my dual setup

<- goes to google ultrawide

seems like a fantastic alternative to dual monitors setups. 4k could be a good option but I dont need the vertical resolution. 

No snow experience on these, but lots of rain. Those are the tires I had put on my truck in NY, before my trip back to FL. Quiet ride, comfortable, good cornering for a tire that did not have higher speed cornering in mind when designed. When running a bit 'off road' in shallow sand, it gripped right on like it was made for it. Honestly these are best tires I have had on the Tundra.

J

Thanks J, I may be putting them on the 4runner next year.

Sides that I can make for a southwest chicken soup that hold overnight or can be pre-prepped and prepared in 30 minutes the next day in an unfamiliar kitchen.

And it can't be bread...

So I asked the question, why would you go to the movie theater to watch Back to the Future when I have them on blu-ray?

Now it seems I have offered to have a party at my house so these girls can have a Back to the Future night!

Not sure how that happened, but what ever. Any chance I get to flex the paradigm's I will!

Sides that I can make for a southwest chicken soup that hold overnight or can be pre-prepped and prepared in 30 minutes the next day in an unfamiliar kitchen.

And it can't be bread...

I always eat bread with soup :Doh: .... And things that go with it like nice cheese

My life has just been falling apart at so many levels I can't sell anything at all unless I get 5-6 hours and to be on my game it needs to be 8 hours.

Sorry to hear that Matt, I am sure things will get better. Keep a positive outlook. :)

Crap :(

Meh. It sucks but that's how it works.

I can't do my bosses job, my job, and take care of my family life when each task requires more than 40% of my attention.

And it can't be bread...

I always eat bread with soup Doh.gif .... And things that go with it like nice cheese

Someone else had already committed to the bread, which is why I couldn't.

It was something like this.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/southwestern-chicken-soup

The soup was fine, but what we all brought was hilarious.

It was a group of guys from work, 1 was the host, 1 is single, 1 recently divorced and 2 have wifes that are teachers with Parent Teacher conferences all week (so we were on our own).

One guy brought tortillas, cheese and butter and made little half cheese quesadillas, one brought cheese bread ordered from Pizza Hut, I brought chips and dip, and one brought Keebler Fudge stripe cookies and some kind of mini cookies.

It was hilariously sad.