Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Neal - where do you get a real mask....but not a bank killer. ie, I don't want a 1mo open specialty store piece of crap, but I don't want an uber mask either. Mostly looking for something comfortable that I can wear year after year.

What is the budget $400-$600 will buy nice masks. I can look around tomorrow morning and see if there are less expensive ones.
yikes. I don't have a budget but will say the $20 ones look like shit.
The big problem is there is really nothing in between. I was looking here at work and could not find anything new of good quality under $400. Maybe eBay may have something used in you price point.

Thanks for looking. I should have figured. Curious if there are typically local stores you can buy the real ones at? ...or are they all mail order? I have a HUGE melon :(

I am sure there are store's that do, just not where. Another option is going to a local convention to try them on.

Have some pumpkin seeds roasting in the oven. Smells awesome.

Because

20151025_191224_zpspkeaoqvs.jpg

the kids picked what I cut...obviously

Very nice, the boys did an awesome job!

I want to put together a little blind bitrate comparison for a coworker. Any tips on how many selections I should put together? I was thinking about doing Wav, 256, 192, 128. Any suggestions for songs? 

want to build a rifle thinking of 450 bushmaster or 458 socom, any opinions, pros and cons... just want a badass rifle, possible hunting and.just shooting at the range.

woot

Can't wait to have the Miata up and running again so I can go for some late night hooning :D

I'll add this to my hooning music:

Chinese carbon is CHEAP though

You riding carbon ?

want to build a rifle thinking of 450 bushmaster or 458 socom, any opinions, pros and cons... just want a badass rifle, possible hunting and.just shooting at the range.

Sounds very expensive.

I want to put together a little blind bitrate comparison for a coworker. Any tips on how many selections I should put together? I was thinking about doing Wav, 256, 192, 128. Any suggestions for songs? 

Depends on what you want to prove.

I'd do FLAC, 320, 192, 128 and call it a day.  I skip the 256 only because he won't hear a difference at 192.

After down converting them, re-upconvert them so that they all are the same size on the disk and in the same format.  Keep a key and then let him tell you what they are. :)

As for songs, tease him.  Use songs that HE knows.

woot

Can't wait to have the Miata up and running again so I can go for some late night hooning biggrin.png

Hey, wtf Matt.  At least warn me I should watch when you post a link.  I normally avoid modern music, but I'll watch a Pantera anytime!

Chinese carbon is CHEAP though

You riding carbon ?

No, but other than chainstays that are a bit too long the geometry on this frame actually fits me.  The stack is abnormally high for a 21" which is huge because I really should be on a 23".  A 30deg stem and some 30mm DH bars and I'd be basically level with saddle.

http://dengfubikes.com/Fat_bike/index.html

That and it is $500 shipped to the US.  Thinking about buying a sacrificial bike here for components, that frame, and then selling the frame on what I buy.  Allows me to look for something that is way too small and still use it all. 

<--obviously wants another snow toy

I LOVE winter!

Sounds very expensive.
kind of, Im going to build it piece by piece starting with a billet lower receiver.

woot

Can't wait to have the Miata up and running again so I can go for some late night hooning biggrin.png

Hey, wtf Matt. At least warn me I should watch when you post a link. I normally avoid modern music, but I'll watch a Pantera anytime!

Lol!

Indeed. I was too distracted that night.

The show was incredible, and so was the company.

Sounds very expensive.
kind of, Im going to build it piece by piece starting with a billet lower receiver.

I'm thinking he meant expensive to shoot.

I would also say 300blackout is a great option.

My brother's icon RIP'd. Voice coil probably turned into a slinky. I regret installing the remote gain up front. Not sure if he'll want to recone again or upgrade. The cost of sending the sub from Michigan to me in Illinois to recone it probably isn't worth it. 

It's worth it.  :)

I have been less nice to it since I have a recone sitting here....it won't die.

Damn that durability.

My brother's icon RIP'd. Voice coil probably turned into a slinky. I regret installing the remote gain up front. Not sure if he'll want to recone again or upgrade. The cost of sending the sub from Michigan to me in Illinois to recone it probably isn't worth it.

It's worth it.  :)

I shipped mine from NY to AZ and it was 30 each. Money well spent.

J

Sounds very expensive.
I'm thinking he meant expensive to shoot.

I would also say 300blackout is a great option.

Werd homie.

.300blk sounds like a good choice if you want a non standard cartridge. Hard to beat something you don't have to reload if you don't want to.

Isn't something g in the 400 range more of an elephant hunting gun?

You've obviously seen the women in 

You've seen the women in CA...

It's worth it.  smile.png

I shipped mine from NY to AZ and it was 30 each. Money well spent.

J

He doesn't have shipping materials to get to me. So he ordered a new sub. Ill grab the broke one off him and probably recone it later. 

Not sure what he went with. We broke it down to either and Icon, Xcon, or Fi Q. 

You've obviously seen the women in

You've seen the women in CA...

Roflmao.

The 458 was made to run large caliber bullets subsonic in an AR-15 platform, fits in a standard 5.56 magazine.  Made for hunting peoples.