Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The best way to stay a bazillionaire and make sure no one gets a taste of that wealth is to give that wealth to the poorest.

The minimum wage has destroyed the best resteraunt in MN. And several others. Those servers were making $25 an hour after the tips they were taxed on at a minimum. Most much more. Yet the owners had to increase the wages massively.

The taxation here on hurts the entrepreneurs most, the ones who operate on a slim margin and are inovating. We had huge layoffs at some big companies here too.

Edited by dem beats

And I got a free hot tub.

And a gift certificate randomly from the place I go tanning.

Dirty truck dirty boat. Sad day when you put it away.

20151022_124502_zpsw5rqb0dr.jpg

You call that dirty ? laugh.png

Yes.  Gross.  Look at the schmegma growing on the bottom of the boat.  Fucking green nasty plant life.

I KNEW I should've said "truck" :lol: 

One day I'll take a pic of the Jeep in all it's beater glory. 

Far from ideal but so much better than it was before: 

11218549_10153283180968510_6037862977764

12095255_10153283183798510_8561854919691

12141083_10153283180963510_2429578600528

12113322_10153283183813510_6988745432719

It was completed two weeks ago but I forgot to post the pictures. The other side is under surgery now. The crap-work done by the germans some time ago is unbelievable. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ! ! ! 

Dirty Jeep during the Romanian Jeep Club meet:

12109957_10207476372128747_4476656492622

12120080_924452807631294_698776449087334

I was very happy about how it handled the terrain. The gerotor LSD's front and rear are very useful. I'm not used to how the auto feels in low-range and I can't easily tell when the wheels are slipping. 

They're good stuff. 165mm would be better but for $55 I can't argue. 

They're good stuff. 165mm would be better but for $55 I can't argue. 

I never really bother to check the size... my fronts are 8 and rears are 6.5... too bad.

And I got a free hot tub.

And a gift certificate randomly from the place I go tanning.

And I'm down about 90 pounds.

Awesome work Matt! When it the hot tub party?

Looking good Adrian.

The best way to stay a bazillionaire and make sure no one gets a taste of that wealth is to give that wealth to the poorest.

The minimum wage has destroyed the best resteraunt in MN. And several others. Those servers were making $25 an hour after the tips they were taxed on at a minimum. Most much more. Yet the owners had to increase the wages massively.

The taxation here on hurts the entrepreneurs most, the ones who operate on a slim margin and are inovating. We had huge layoffs at some big companies here too.

How do you explain the amazing economy numbers they are touting?

Dirty Jeep during the Romanian Jeep Club meet:

12109957_10207476372128747_4476656492622

12120080_924452807631294_698776449087334

I was very happy about how it handled the terrain. The gerotor LSD's front and rear are very useful. I'm not used to how the auto feels in low-range and I can't easily tell when the wheels are slipping.

Looks like fun!

You would shit to see my buddy's jeep.

There is a ton of "extra work" in the state. Stadium, expansion for the MOA, and the Mayo clinic. The state is already concerned about the labor for the Mayo. That's all a drop in the bucket.

Per capita we have higher education and higher income than every state I believe. Companies want their companies managed from here even if it's not the actual home base.

I honestly think most people aren't taxed enough. I just don't think our goverment in general will do much good if we give them more.

Oh lordy

Leg day on Wednesday and my walk yesterday. The trunks are protesting today.

I think that pig of his has 45" shoes on her.

Stick shift throtle from a bicycle brake.

And a little ~400hp LS. Taking that out soon for a more powerful one.

Fresh batch of Cosmoline stew...mmm...

It's unrelated.  We have a HUGELY educated workforce and due it the economy is booming.  Tons of qualified people make things better.  Tax cuts/minimum wage hasn't done much other than ruin a few really good restaurants and put companies where tip income was substantial for employees nearly out of business.

And I'm down about 90 pounds.

Congrats!

There is a ton of "extra work" in the state. Stadium, expansion for the MOA, and the Mayo clinic. The state is already concerned about the labor for the Mayo. That's all a drop in the bucket.

Per capita we have higher education and higher income than every state I believe. Companies want their companies managed from here even if it's not the actual home base.

I honestly think most people aren't taxed enough. I just don't think our goverment in general will do much good if we give them more.

Not to mention the bs liberal fucktards have put in place all sorts of ridiculous programs hiring people to do shit that is being done all wrong.  Don't look at the unemployment as that is falsified to do exactly what it did to you.  As for the economic growth that is easy to understand if you spend any time analyzing our industrial base.  Craptons of IT/programming/Medical Devices.  What is booming globally right now?  Exactly those things.  Our workforce for that is more dominant than ANY other location in the world.

Friday.

Also disregard what you read about taxing the wealthy.  Between Obama and our dipshit gov'n I lose nearly $18k/yr.

The sad part is I have no problems having to pay those taxes BUT I EXPECT that the money would get used well.  It is currently just being thrown out the window.  Fucking absurd.  So in other words I have a huge problem with it, but if that was reformed I would feel differently.

I am far from wealthy as well.  Not on the bottom of middle class by any means, but I am in the category of a spender not a hoarder income wise and still in the area that penalizing me differently yields a net negative for gov'n revenue

Tax my money 1 time or 5, they choose and they choose wrong.