Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I get Gran Turismo and F1 and those are all I play on Playstation. When GT7 comes out, I'll buy a new one.

I love Halo and just purchased the Xbox one and Halo 5 and as soon as I am done with Halo, the Xbox is gone. It requires a constant connection to the web and must be updated daily. I don't care to game online and there are other issues also. It's pure greed and stupidity.

Play destiny. And it doesn't need updated daily or a constant connection. My kids xbox one hasn't been online in months

Speaking of Star Wars awesomeness... look what I picked up at midnight last night.

smDSCN3355_zpsrhn5o5vk.jpg

Sexy

Sweet and Sexy!

< Plays no game system except the old Nintendo on my phone, but am looking forward to watching friends play this new game!

I get Gran Turismo and F1 and those are all I play on Playstation. When GT7 comes out, I'll buy a new one.

I love Halo and just purchased the Xbox one and Halo 5 and as soon as I am done with Halo, the Xbox is gone. It requires a constant connection to the web and must be updated daily. I don't care to game online and there are other issues also. It's pure greed and stupidity.

Play destiny. And it doesn't need updated daily or a constant connection. My kids xbox one hasn't been online in months

WTF am I doibg wrong? I did the initial connection, but every day my son goes to play, it says update required, please conbect, etc.

I'm a PS4 guy. Usually GTA, Madden or NHL is what I play.

Just cannot feel comfortable with the XBox controller.

J

I changed my major today, and all my classes for next semester for the forseeable future look to be about 30- 45 minutes each way (damn traffic). That being said it makes me wonder if I would be better off with something more fuel efficent than the Tundra as there is no 'highway' to cut down the stop and go. Am I braindead to look for something more fuel efficent that wouldn't cost me anything out of pocket (possibly even put some in my pocket) and just get a mid sized SUV with a smaller engine and better MPG? I refuse to go down to a car as I just do not feel safe in them.

J

I changed my major today, and all my classes for next semester for the forseeable future look to be about 30- 45 minutes each way (damn traffic). That being said it makes me wonder if I would be better off with something more fuel efficent than the Tundra as there is no 'highway' to cut down the stop and go. Am I braindead to look for something more fuel efficent that wouldn't cost me anything out of pocket (possibly even put some in my pocket) and just get a mid sized SUV with a smaller engine and better MPG? I refuse to go down to a car as I just do not feel safe in them.

J

Run the math to see how many miles you'd have to drive to save money switching vehicles.  

Its a lot if its any money out of your pocket to change vehicles.  

Lord back to 7 days a week and 12 hour days...My feet feel like they fixing to fall off good why it lasted I guess...sad.png

< Plays no game system except the old Nintendo on my phone, but am looking forward to watching friends play this new game!

I was addicted to the battlefield 1942..I still have it on orgin..

I did have a short foray on the pc. Ended with unreal tournament 2004

Never played that,me and a buddy at work was actually talking about that to day..

J

Run the math to see how many miles you'd have to drive to save money switching vehicles.  

I'd be looking to either trade with no money out of pocket or to put some in. Right now the truck booked for 23,500 a few weeks ago. Down here 4x4 Tundra's are not all that common. The vehicle I had for a rental and loved was the Volvo XC60. Great gas milage, still some nice get up and go. Both on regular unleaded. The Tundra on the other hand loses about 1-3 mps going from super to regular, so gas costs me about 2.50 a gallon now.

J

So this morning a big spark flies out of my plasma TV and she shits the bed.

Sad panda. No more worthwhile plasma screens out there.

Decides it is best to buy a 65" Samsung SUHD 4K TV... Suddenly almost happy again.

Star Wars Battlefront on a 4K is pretty... fucking... impressive.

J

I'd be looking to either trade with no money out of pocket or to put some in. Right now the truck booked for 23,500 a few weeks ago. Down here 4x4 Tundra's are not all that common. The vehicle I had for a rental and loved was the Volvo XC60. Great gas milage, still some nice get up and go. Both on regular unleaded. The Tundra on the other hand loses about 1-3 mps going from super to regular, so gas costs me about 2.50 a gallon now.

J

Easy enough to just spell out your expenses and what the alternative will yield.  Rarely does it help, but it can if you drive a pig and switch completely in the other direction.

I lack the time for any gaming. Unless I'm visiting my girlfriend's parents and her 6 year old cousin is there, then we play Need For Speed 2 or Ignition in split-screen :D

Audison Bit Ten installed and running. With the Mini-DSP and only the front stage amps I had some metronome-like clicking noise. With the sub amp connected I had constant whine. Now with the Bit Ten I only have some barely audible alternator whine. 

The front oem speakers are dialled in, it sounds surprisingly good. So much so that I'm not in a rush to change the dash speakers. Some deadener love is required on the doors and I'll be installing the Extremis then. 

WTF am I doibg wrong? I did the initial connection, but every day my son goes to play, it says update required, please conbect, etc.

Factory reset and try again. Sometimes it doesn't take. Also if you leave the console in sleep mode instead of power down then it will auto update. I don't let my kids play online much so there's is only online to get a dlc or a major update.

Made good progress on the jeep today. Tomorrow I will have all the pistons out, block cleaned up, and then I hope the parts show up Friday. That way I can take them to work and press the bearings out of the connecting rods. Not certain yet, but I may have to machine a jig to hold it while pressing. Going to check out you tube. I will post some pictures later.

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

Surprised how good the valves and head look. 

Fun times!

sure would be if I was not doing this alone.

Dragging me down
Why you around?
So useless

It ain't my fall
It ain't my call
It ain't my bitch