Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The hanging leg raises will help some with midsection size loss. The same can be said with any abdominal exercise. Honestly the key here is going to be cardio. Get the heart rate up, keep it up, and when mixed with proper diet, the midsection will shrink.

Granted the question is with you loosing 100 lbs, is it 'fat' or extra skin? Extra skin honestly needs to be cut off. The skin is like an elastic band. It can only grow so much, and still 'bounce back'.

J

I'm still quite fat.

This isn't a question of fat however. My abs push out making my belly bulge more than just from fat.

I'm super duper aware of how to work out, eat, and my nasty skin.

I'm sure I'll have 50 pounds to cut off of I ever get down to a lean weight again.

The hanging leg raises will help some with midsection size loss. The same can be said with any abdominal exercise. Honestly the key here is going to be cardio. Get the heart rate up, keep it up, and when mixed with proper diet, the midsection will shrink.

Granted the question is with you loosing 100 lbs, is it 'fat' or extra skin? Extra skin honestly needs to be cut off. The skin is like an elastic band. It can only grow so much, and still 'bounce back'.

J

I'm super duper aware of how to work out, eat, and my nasty skin.

Yep, pussy doesn't make you fat.

Lots of FUCKING

No woman can keep up.

Become a mormon

Lots of FUCKING

No woman can keep up.

Become a mormon

That's not the worst idea. I think I know some people in the club already.

Aaron, or anyone with a some info on current bodybuilding techniques...

I have lost >100 pounds and I have no clue how many inches, but my belly bulges badly.

My loss has had me really excited, but recently I was swimming/hot tubbing and it made me so extremely self conscious. That's when I noticed that my belly is sticking out really far. My goal is just to find some routines and practices to help me pull that thing back in.

Me ego took a pretty big hit when I went swimming. Tubbing with basically flawless mid 20 year old women really puts a dude in check.

:-D

Can I ask for clarification if thats ok.  Do you mean muscularly, the tummy sticks out a little, or that's the last remaining area of fat?

I have GH gut basically. Belly curves outward making my fat belly look much fatter than it is.

I tried to increase my vegi intake to help clear anything out but it isn't working.

It wasn't noticable 100 pounds fatter. Now it makes me look way way fatter than I am. It could be just a huge pile of sub abdominal fat. It would have to be a ton and a half however.

I'm working my lower back and lower and specifically to help me get back into the squatting game and I feel like it's thickening my waist rather than tightening.

:-/

if it's that your abdominal muscles are "bulky" then you need to "over-train" them, to prevent bulking. remove the weight from the crunches, increase repetitions and hit them more often.

More range of motion to the crunch and stretching.

and roundness could be partially due to bloating. again, diet.

I'm trying to describe to you that even if I was down to single digit BF% I would still have an oddly pushed out tummy area.

if it's that your abdominal muscles are "bulky" then you need to "over-train" them, to prevent bulking. remove the weight from the crunches, increase repetitions and hit them more often.

Bloat is going on right now for sure.

I thought about the overtraining approach. Maybe it's my only option.

I can't even suck my gut in. It just flexes instead of doing a vacuum.

Maybe it's just part of getting older and having more mature muscles.

The shape my arm muscles have changed into is surprisingly pleasant. Last time I started to cut down they were not as aestheticly pleasing.

Bloat is going on right now for sure.

I thought about the overtraining approach. Maybe it's my only option.

I can't even suck my gut in. It just flexes instead of doing a vacuum.

Maybe it's just part of getting older and having more mature muscles.

The shape my arm muscles have changed into is surprisingly pleasant. Last time I started to cut down they were not as aestheticly pleasing.

I didn't notice this morning but my abs are sore as can be.

Those couple crunches yesterday did a number I guess.

:-)

Genetics can play a huge role in muscle shape. Sometimes there's nothing you can do, it's just how your body develops.

Classic example being having the perfect "peak" to your bicep. Some people just naturally have it, others can train for years and never achieve it. Just genetics.

NXc66Pq.gif

Genetics can play a huge role in muscle shape. Sometimes there's nothing you can do, it's just how your body develops.

Classic example being having the perfect "peak" to your bicep. Some people just naturally have it, others can train for years and never achieve it. Just genetics.

Yup, but my newly found bulging belly isn't genes. When I was more muscular and much leaner my abs didn't push away from my frame.

Huge fat deposits under my abs could be the cause. It could just be some ongoing gas, or some inflammation from something. Lack of sleep might be part of it

Edited by dem beats

Ordered Aero spokes for a fat bike, lol.  

I wanted white.  Last years Aero's were on closeout. tongue.png  Plus they'll be fat.

1433.jpg

Thinking about making them say NEXT or XTI or TIE.

EXTIE looks mispelled and I am running XT brakes so I don't really want to try to make it look like they match.  EX sounds cheap.  NEX just looks weird.

We'll see.  I wanted some white to go with the frame.  Nice they only use stickers, lol

UD carbon, not paying for bling carbon layers that add no strength

Dipshits added a sticker to line up the valve.  Boo, that comes off. 

Aaron, or anyone with a some info on current bodybuilding techniques...

I have lost >100 pounds and I have no clue how many inches, but my belly bulges badly.

My loss has had me really excited, but recently I was swimming/hot tubbing and it made me so extremely self conscious. That's when I noticed that my belly is sticking out really far. My goal is just to find some routines and practices to help me pull that thing back in.

Me ego took a pretty big hit when I went swimming. Tubbing with basically flawless mid 20 year old women really puts a dude in check.

:-D

Just keep at it! Shits gotta go eventually. biggrin.png

EDIT: then I read further. GH gut.

Edited by ssh