Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'd rather have a mod. Looks like that may be what has to happen to. The flat plane is calling my name.

*waits for on3 kit for it smile.png

Just for reflection.

And when you see the graphs just think of what a turbo will do on the Stang.

The GT350R is the first mustang I have REALLY wanted in a very long time.

My all time favorite engine is the 3.8 DOHC from the D-type Jags. I rode in am E-type with the same engine around Indy when I was little and I just loved it. Most beautiful noise I've ever heard.

I secretly want a ZL1 Camaro.

I secretly want a ZL1 Camaro.

I am afraid I won't fit in the 6th gen...otherwise it is on my list as well. The 5th gen is a turd.

Might as well be a pickup in the way it drives. Seriously one of the most depressing test drives I've ever taken. Was fast sure...but fuck that.

Shit, the segment I watched on MotorWeek showed a beast. That bitch was glued to the track. Of course the key word there is track. I realize it doesn't translate through to the street, but I drive like an old man anyways, so. . .

It's snowing like a bitch here. I am so sick of this weather. We get dumped on for two days, then it warms up, melts all the snow, gets hi t and humid (for winter), and the process repeats.

I hate the cold, but it's even worse when it's so chaotic like this. My body can't take it.

Quick Questions

Losing Weight (26lb to go)

1700 kcal (Striving for 50% max carb 25% min Protein, 25% Fat (making up the differences)) Whole foods mostly. Some potatoes, rice and noodles.

112 g Protein/ day. I've only hit 100g once in last 7 days.

Should I supplement?

Whole Food Supplements?

Protein Powder Suggestions? (I have a forgiving palate)

Is it okay if I"m not taking protein supplement post work out?

Shit, the segment I watched on MotorWeek showed a beast. That bitch was glued to the track. Of course the key word there is track. I realize it doesn't translate through to the street, but I drive like an old man anyways, so. . .

It isn't that it doesn't perform, but it feels like antique shit doing it. Miles behind the 5th gen Mustang. Comparing it to the 6th and it is awful.

Based on specs though the new one will not fit me, not even close. Might have to up the ante for the first time in my life and have a payment and get the damn CTS-V

Quick Questions

1700 kcal (Striving for 50% max carb 25% min Protein, 25% Fat (making up the differences)) Whole foods mostly. Some potatoes, rice and noodles.

Should I supplement?

Whole Food Supplements?

If you are losing weight, why supplement? Looks to me like you are forgetting the veg. Make that a focus with your natural protein and the weight will fall off.

If Godzilla came in RWD I might be interested. I am sick of AWD. Makes the snow nowhere near as much fun.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Quick Questions

Should I supplement?

Whole Food Supplements?

If you are losing weight, why supplement? Looks to me like you are forgetting the veg. Make that a focus with your natural protein and the weight will fall off.

More for optimization of my macros for either better fat loss and muscle retention or to make me more satiated, thus helping me keep with it.

I'm working to put as much veggies in. The morning smoothie usually has 2 cups of Kale/Spinach. We have "converted" some meals to salads, spaghetti squash spaghetti, etc.

If you have any non-salad recipes (Asian, Mediterranean, Indian is always good) that feature loads of veggies and meat I would be grateful.

What is that you like? Indian typically isn't great for diet, lol.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I don't dislike the TTv6, but I don't pay for gas and if that car had the engine my truck has it would FLY

If any car has that engine it would fly...

Oh come on...  Everything with supercharged 6.2's are slow.  

I don't dislike the TTv6, but I don't pay for gas and if that car had the engine my truck has it would FLY

If any car has that engine it would fly...

and so it would if I bought one with an ls :)

Although in a car I'd prefer a turbo.

Really a cadillac elmiraj with my engine would be ideal

I want the biggest fucking 2 door sports luxury grand touring car I can buy.

Money no issue, I'd pick up a Vanquish on my way to get my F12 and 488. The rest would be from the 50s and 80s with a couple coach builds and a Prius with a nasty blown Merlin sticking out of the hood.

I've been shopping for almost 6 months. Bummed at what I don't fit in. sad.png

I think I can get a CTS-V for cheaper than most other things though from a monthly company expense which may make it the winner. Sad day when I went from all BMW/Ford my whole life to two Cadillacs. Fucking new Lincoln's are disgusting.

The Elmiraj is what the Mark 9 should be. The concept 9 is butt ugly