Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

How are you on fish sauce?

...which is definitely my favorite Thai/Vietnamese/Laotian flavor.

I'm a fan of bell peppers, carrots, spinach is my favorite green leaf, cucumbers, cilantro.

I can get anneheim, serano, jalapeños at the store.

Staple veggies are garlic and all onions.

We use fish sauce in meals that call for it. We only can get the Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce. It's not something we add extra of but its also not something we ever skip.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

My boss nominated me as area manager of the year.

woot.gif

:woot: :woot:

Shit, the segment I watched on MotorWeek showed a beast. That bitch was glued to the track. Of course the key word there is track. I realize it doesn't translate through to the street, but I drive like an old man anyways, so. . .

I interned for them in 1997 and more. ;)

If I win AM of the year regionally I will go to a national level competition.

I'm spending my morning making a brag sheet for my accomplishments.

You're welcome.

I emaiked them a couple years ago bitching about my Xplod deck and how they need to reign supreme in the 12V world again. Looks like a good start.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

If I win AM of the year regionally I will go to a national level competition.

I'm spending my morning making a brag sheet for my accomplishments.

:doit:  Nice work btw!!

I'm a fan of bell peppers, carrots, spinach is my favorite green leaf, cucumbers, cilantro.

We use fish sauce in meals that call for it. We only can get the Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce. It's not something we add extra of but its also not something we ever skip.

Garlic/Onions aren't veggies, but seasoning ;)

No time to type anything up now so I am quoting for later.

Thanks Sean. It's even harder than resume writing.

It made me feel really good to reflect on how much I have accomplished this last year.

No one has pushed the development level as much as I have that's for sure, and I maintained 120% to my personal goals on top of it. Feels awesome to get recognized.

Garlic/Onions aren't veggies, but seasoning wink.png

No time to type anything up now so I am quoting for later.

I also love eggplant.

On olive oil. Is there an online source you trust? I ordered this from Amazon and it's okay. It seems a bit bitter. Otherwise I don't have many places to buy from and never really know what to trust. I also have never had the opportunity to taste side by side, which I'm sure would help a lot.

I buy everything local.  Some winners, some note.  Usually have at least 8 different kinds on hand...but they rotate.  For general cooking I use the Costco, but not where it is a heavy portion of the dish.

Ziggy Stardust and professor Snape in one week!

Fuck cancer!

Don't forget Lemmy.  We have our 3.

Ziggy Stardust and professor Snape in one week!

Fuck cancer!

Don't forget Lemmy. We have our 3.

That's who I was missing!!!

At the funeral last week I got an email to let me know my great aunt passed too. I'm waiting on #3 here too.

Damn phone shit the bed this morning.... now I have to go get a new phone. Every week I'm having a large expense and it is KILLING my budget.

Grrrrrrrrr

I am sorry for your loss. :(

Thanks Aaron.

Its been a rough year. So much good, but a ton of really stressful events.

Sorry to hear, bud.

Sorry Matt, but damm not even a phone call?

Sorry :(

Thanks dudes. My great aunt was on the way for years. Lived far away and had lost her mind to dementia a good while back.

Email was a good way to let the family know in this rare instance.

I dont think her daughter would even know how to contact me so its good my aunt was on the ball.

I suppose we did put the cat down just a biy ago so that will be my 3 i hope.

The complete lack of days without crisis are actually causing much more harm than the losses. I am ok with loss most of the time.

Crisis after crisis at work and home is really killin me however.

On the upside I just saw the villa we will probably rent when we go to the island off PR. Pretty amazing.

Thanks dudes. My great aunt was on the way for years. Lived far away and had lost her mind to dementia a good while back.

I dont think her daughter would even know how to contact me so its good my aunt was on the ball.

WTF? That's too much :(

WTF? That's too much :(

Feels like it right now.