Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I read breast and thought hey don't call me a boob

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

boobs_o_1729821.jpg

It's ass cheeks for me,

Just saw 13 Hours. Great flick... go see it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

boobs_o_1729821.jpg

It's ass cheeks for me,

Me too, but it didn't fit the conversation.

Nothing like a night filled with sustained thunder, massive amounts of lightning and tornados a few counties away. Freak January storm too.

J

Nothing like a night filled with sustained thunder, massive amounts of lightning and tornados a few counties away. Freak January storm too.

J

My parents were telling me about that. They've been in Punta Gorda for a week. Ironically, they get to come home to a snow storm.

woot.gif  11" of ice on the bay so, we ride!

20160116_100124_zpsn6medddu.jpg

20160116_102552_zpsm1xiqeqg.jpg

Heck yeah :D

IMG_20160116_133456302.jpg

Done with the doors, all I have left is to get a pair of Faital full-ranges and install them in the dash.

nice, what midbass are those? 

Adire Extremis 6.8 :) 

I lucked out and bought 4 NIB for $100 + shipping. 

Adire Extremis 6.8 smile.png

I lucked out and bought 4 NIB for $100 + shipping. 

Killer deal!

Only 3 below here and 5 inches.

I do think I will now invest in a coolant heater and battery blanket since I have no garage.

Its 4 degrees here.  All nice and toasty warm.  

Well, got an LG v10.

How is it?  I am due for an upgrade and my Galaxy S5 has pissed me off, just like every phone does the last 6 months of the cycle.

Well, got an LG v10.

How is it? I am due for an upgrade and my Galaxy S5 has pissed me off, just like every phone does the last 6 months of the cycle.

Best phone on the market. The G4 and HTC flagship are close.

The audio from this phone is phenomenal. It is a big phone, and I miss the subtle curve of the G4. The stainless sides and awesome grippy back material feel super premium. Even compared to the Leather backed g4, this device feels special.

Maybe an iPhone comes close to qualify feel in the hand.

Replaceable battery. SD slot. Amazing camera, 2 selfie cameras so you have wider and zoom options in an optical setting. I love this thing.

Well, got an LG v10.

How is it? I am due for an upgrade and my Galaxy S5 has pissed me off, just like every phone does the last 6 months of the cycle.

Best phone on the market. The G4 and HTC flagship are close.

The audio from this phone is phenomenal. It is a big phone, and I miss the subtle curve of the G4. The stainless sides and awesome grippy back material feel super premium. Even compared to the Leather backed g4, this device feels special.

Maybe an iPhone comes close to qualify feel in the hand.

Replaceable battery. SD slot. Amazing camera, 2 selfie cameras so you have wider and zoom options in an optical setting. I love this thing.

Wow, thanks.  I will check it out.  I was leaning towards the HTC, as I have had HTC's and they were great until the batteries were cooked. (Thunderbolt/DNA)

I believe the Droid Turbo 2 has an 8 core processor.  I have always stayed away from Motorola due to their propensity to cheap out terribly on the internals.

I still think HTC makes the best complete package with fit and finish.

The v10 is >95% of that quality with more internal grunt and you can change the battery.

I didn't expect the v10 to be this much better. The size is just perfect enough to piss me off. The G4 Sat perfectly in the cup holders on Helga, or in the cubby of the gauges due to the screen curve. I miss that so much, but it was just a coincidence that the G4 and the Bimmer fit like a matched pair.

I've had the V10 since early December and love it. Battery life is great and it charges super fast. Everything works as it should, even the fingerprint reader works flawlessly.