Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'll have to side with Sean here.

Needs a big intercooler.

1 hour ago, Penguin4x4 said:

12 points in 44 seconds is damned impressive.

That isn't quick, my high school hockey team nearly did that.  Set the record in the semi-final game in the tourney with 3 goals in 12 seconds, which would correlate to 11 points in 44 seconds.  Hockey is a WEE BIT harder to score than BB.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Needs a big intercooler.

And BOOOOOOST!

What are you doing to her?

11 hours ago, nem said:

Thanks Seth, the wheel gun is a 22LR. I may never shoot it, but I am sure someone will.

http://www.heritagemfg.com/product_detail.cfm?prod_id=5

My grandfather had a Ruger Blackhawk in .22mag. I fucking loved that pistol. Small bore pistols are a ton of fun to shoot. I highly suggest you give it a whirl. You might like it more than you think! Lots of fun to pop crows, rabbits, and squirrels with. I'm jelly... I want one now.

37 minutes ago, sandt38 said:

My grandfather had a Ruger Blackhawk in .22mag. I fucking loved that pistol. Small bore pistols are a ton of fun to shoot. I highly suggest you give it a whirl. You might like it more than you think! Lots of fun to pop crows, rabbits, and squirrels with. I'm jelly... I want one now.

I am sure I will shoot it, I plan on getting some snake shot for it.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

What are you doing to her?

Roush upper grille, California Special lower, and the CS fog lights.

I find myself single handedly holding a large portion of the morale together in my district. 

I came back from vaca and the world had fallen apart.....

If this effort doesn't get me more money and obviously causes stress should I just tell people to fuck off, it's their problem?

I need a life coach. :-/

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Roush upper grille, California Special lower, and the CS fog lights.

Awesome....but have to say I was hoping an intercooler was going on :)

10 hours ago, dem beats said:

I find myself single handedly holding a large portion of the morale together in my district. 

I came back from vaca and the world had fallen apart.....

If this effort doesn't get me more money and obviously causes stress should I just tell people to fuck off, it's their problem?

I need a life coach. :-/

Doing what is right is always justifiable, but don't get yourself in a pickle because of it.

43 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Awesome....but have to say I was hoping an intercooler was going on :)

I need more wheel time and suspension upgrades.  Turn the TC off and the rear end is useless.  Horrible design.

On 3/11/2016 at 8:43 AM, nem said:

Yes they do! It seems I have been using a lot more team skip since I received their email. Must be a mind thing, but hey either the dryer is shrinking my shit sleeves or my arms are growing. ;)

Gun shows!

Sitting in line to go into luxury box 55 to watch the wild lay the smack down on the kings.

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Doing what is right is always justifiable, but don't get yourself in a pickle because of it.

Thanks. I forgot that simple truth. I was recouping from the pain of all the stress and relationship damage that comes with it.

I needed to hear that again.  That day 3 people told me they appreciated my honest aproach and that I cared enough to do something.

I talked to some key individuals and they said the same. I don't know why my peers or my boss completely ignore culture. If people's home life is a mess it comes to work and if work is a mess it goes home. Its a cycle and it really sucks 

I'm down at least 10 inches in the waist I bet.

It seems I'm only down 150 pounds so I must have gained some beef.  

An interesting change is that in the past as I drop weight I was still never vascular. Now I'm starting to see veins from my hand to my shoulder and all over my thighs but my belly is still huge. My extremities are at like 10% body fat but my trunk is like 50% or whatever.  Good for sleeveless shirts and shorts I suppose....

:D

About to hit shoulders and triceps. Maybe some deadlifts and vent over rows if I get saucy.

I'm making this guy regret his decision to want an open relationship with his GF.

On Saturday I meet this chick, we decide to get food first then hit the bar but she's a bit nervous so we go straight for drinks. After a bit of talking she tells me she's in an open relationship with her BF of two years, after a year he decided he wanted an open relationship and she went with it. Apparently she saw a few people here and there (read random sex with strangers, but nothing serious) when they started, but lately hadn't been until well we went out. So I'm thinking in my head well this is weird, but she's fun and hot, so I just get to fuck her and that works out pretty well so yeah why not. So she tells me this and after a few seconds of pondering I'm like okay I'm cool with that, we leave the bar and start walking more downtown, walked maybe ten minutes until I saw a spot somewhat away from the main walking area / sidewalks. She gets all over me, I'm feeling up her skirt, soaking wet, people walking by stopped and stood there watching, okay fuck this, we head back to my car and her BF texts her something along the lines of don't be out too late and stay in public places. Yeah we get in my car and fuck, few hours later her phone starts ringing so being on her hands and knees she bends over the center console from behind the front seats to grab it, it's her BF, I immediately start eating her ass and tell her to answer it, she says she can't because she's moaning too much. After a few more rings he texts her about when she's coming home. I drive her back to her car and before she gets out she takes her panties off and gives them to me as a reminder until next time.

On Sunday she's busy studying for some nursing exam at home with her BF, I ask her if it's best if I don't text her much especially since she told me her BF was somewhat upset after she told him how much she wanted me, but she said to keep talking, so all day we're talking and things between her and him are going sorta south. We make plans to go out on Wed, but Monday she calls me and says she had a rough day and needs to see me despite all the shit she has to do for classes after just ending her shift, so since we're both still on campus I reserve a study room in the library and she meets me. We ended up both studying for a few hours then her BF asks her when he should come pick her up from campus and she tells him I'm giving her a ride. Ended up fucking in the room until 1am then getting road head taking her home.

This morning she tells me her BF is being cold towards her and feels threatened by me after 3 days. Their relationship is falling apart and while it doesn't make me happy that I'm sure it's not easy on her either, she wants to be with me, and well I want the same.

I just can't help but laugh at how hard this guy fucked up.

Edited by ssh

Haven't been around much, figured I'd spice things up with all the shit I've been getting myself into.

Ha, nice story.  You don't want to be with that one long....