Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Met up with a high school/college buddy tonight.  Haven't seen him in 10 years.   Invited me to his companies luxury box for the wild game.  Was awesome.  Dude got huge.  Deadlifts 700lbs and does 2klb leg presses.  10+ reps too.  I about shit myself.  I may have the lifting terminology jacked as I only do 12oz curls but either way the amount of weight shocked the piss out of me.

That is amazing.

The last year has been a doozey for me too.  But not nearly that exciting the whole year and you managed it in 3 days...... I'm kinda proud...

54 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Met up with a high school/college buddy tonight.  Haven't seen him in 10 years.   Invited me to his companies luxury box for the wild game.  Was awesome.  Dude got huge.  Deadlifts 700lbs and does 2klb leg presses.  10+ reps too.  I about shit myself.  I may have the lifting terminology jacked as I only do 12oz curls but either way the amount of weight shocked the piss out of me.

That's amazing. I am quite jealous....

Thought I was reading penthouse there for a moment.

700 lb dead lifts are awesome! He must be pretty solid.

Look at Stefan.....gettin him some sex.

also 'Team Skip' is a protein blend from TureNutrition. It's a great all around blend and can really be usefull for supplimentation.

J

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Ha, nice story.  You don't want to be with that one long....

I'd cut her loose right now.

I hope you're not pondering a relationship with her.   Good luck.

1 minute ago, Tirefryr said:

I'd cut her loose right now.

I hope you're not pondering a relationship with her.   Good luck.

Are you kidding? Sounds like wife material !

/irony 

On 3/15/2016 at 7:21 AM, nem said:

Every fucking channel here is hilliary or bereny adds!

You're in Chicago, so expect VERY left leaning regardless.

In light of the Brussels terror attacks, I think I will drive the Miata to Stuttgart in September for the company meeting. It's only 850 miles and the company would pay for fuel. If I convince a colleague to come with me the company will be better off financial-wise.

Nurburgring is 200 miles away from Stuttgart, I'm curious if it's open in September...

6 hours ago, nem said:

700 lb dead lifts are awesome! He must be pretty solid.

Solid would be an understatement.  He could do a lot more if it weren't at the end of a 3 hour lifting marathon.  He calls himself a monster....and is.

56 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

In light of the Brussels terror attacks, I think I will drive the Miata to Stuttgart in September for the company meeting. It's only 850 miles and the company would pay for fuel. If I convince a colleague to come with me the company will be better off financial-wise.

Nurburgring is 200 miles away from Stuttgart, I'm curious if it's open in September...

It has been closed a lot lately, but easy enough to find out :)

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

That is amazing.

The last year has been a doozey for me too.  But not nearly that exciting the whole year and you managed it in 3 days...... I'm kinda proud...

That was sat-mon. The week prior I met a girl that flew out from PA to hang with some friends (for spring break) but her trip turned to shit so she stayed with me. Then on Wed & Thur I went out with another girl, she was pretty innocent, but definitely dating material. And well the months prior are basically just more of the same, the hard part is not mixing them up / remembering their names on the spot.

Few months ago I was coming over on the regular to bang this 29yo mom who was technically still married (didn't divorce since she'd lose benefits from his work and he didn't have enough for child support or some shit), that was fun.

I've yet to bang anyone in the 30s yet, just for kicks.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Solid would be an understatement.  He could do a lot more if it weren't at the end of a 3 hour lifting marathon.  He calls himself a monster....and is.

Awesome!

1 hour ago, ssh said:

That was sat-mon. The week prior I met a girl that flew out from PA to hang with some friends (for spring break) but her trip turned to shit so she stayed with me. Then on Wed & Thur I went out with another girl, she was pretty innocent, but definitely dating material. And well the months prior are basically just more of the same, the hard part is not mixing them up / remembering their names on the spot.

I was on business ;)

Does everyone else have to sort through the 10 million News Feeds per day?  If noobs have to see all these I see no way at all that the site will ever grow.  Looks like we are marketing for RSS and not SSA.  Personally I'd shut them off or at least hide them.  I realize they may up the search engine possibilities, but feel they will turn off more than the opposite.

Now if everyone else doesn't see a proliferation of them all the time ignore the statement above.

I'd bet if you plotted average traffic per day since they came on you'd see a downward trend.

What happens when you hit the unread content button?  I see 70 rss feeds an 3 posts

Last time I looked for the rtms it was on the 6th page...

I get right to it from the home page.

I do have some upgrade message stuck to the top like a banner though.

IMG_20160321_142046540_zps1q718vhr.jpg

Before

IMG_20160323_180147691_zps9j0rfggn.jpg

After

Looks good Ryan!

As for the new topic thing, I only see a few new topics and then the site.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

IMG_20160321_142046540_zps1q718vhr.jpg

Before

IMG_20160323_180147691_zps9j0rfggn.jpg

After

Looks good!