Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Islamic extremists firebombed a bus in Paris

13 hours ago, dem beats said:

I also wanted to shout out to Aaron.

One time you mentioned you eat an apple and go for a walk to perk up.  It does work better than coffee.  I also have apples around and that helps when I'm not capable of controlling my sweet cravings..

In making progress on what I consider meager protien intake.  I used to force myself into 350ish grams a day.  I am not so afraid of losing gains if I go out drinking one night or miss a meal.  I try not to, but I don't get dizzy like I used to if it was more than 3 hours and I haven't had >30 grams of protein.

:coffee: or :sonic:

7 hours ago, dem beats said:

350 grams of protein was just enough at the time.

I was 6'2" 265 and had a little bit of muscle.  Competing in power lifting at the time so my body was pretty broken down every day.  Was losing weight at 6000kcal a day.

wow yea

powerlifting can be quite taxing on your body.

you ever watch alan thralls channel on youtube?

he seems to be very knowledgeable and have good videos, i like his channel

or conditotraininghq

https://www.youtube.com/user/athrall7

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWZmmDqEJv277d7hBa1nRfg

What in the actual fuck

guess I got another niblet coming. Jesus christ.

Just noticed that they changed the 4th stall to say 24'.  Fuck that.  28' at least!

3 hours ago, Florida_Audio said:

wow yea

powerlifting can be quite taxing on your body.

you ever watch alan thralls channel on youtube?

he seems to be very knowledgeable and have good videos, i like his channel

or conditotraininghq

https://www.youtube.com/user/athrall7

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWZmmDqEJv277d7hBa1nRfg

I'll check out his videos.

Before I got bed rested the first time I was squaring 720x6, benching 315x6, and dead lifting either 375 or >500 depending on the set up of the bar.

Really psyched about the dual islands.  One for me and one to keep others the fuck out of my way.

28 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Just noticed that they changed the 4th stall to say 24'.  Fuck that.  28' at least!

4th stall.  

Jelly like Santa's belly.

I get the bid tomorrow at noon.  Hopefully I don't puke too hard

There was a record setting flood that rolled through Ellicott City this past Saturday night, very close to me.  The main bar that has been there for nearly an eternity was pretty much destroyed.  One of my best friend's works there.  Flood insurance doesn't cover the employees, so everyone is out of work on the spot.  I just donated to the Go Fund me: https://www.gofundme.com/2hmcgtdg

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

If you want to actually get a car in there, absolutely.

37 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

There was a record setting flood that rolled through Ellicott City this past Saturday night, very close to me.  The main bar that has been there for nearly an eternity was pretty much destroyed.  One of my best friend's works there.  Flood insurance doesn't cover the employees, so everyone is out of work on the spot.  I just donated to the Go Fund me: https://www.gofundme.com/2hmcgtdg

I saw the news video on that. 

With today's trucks and SUV's anything smaller than 14x28 can't really be called a single car garage

200 amp in the house and 100 amp in the garage!

Plenty of power to do what ever I want.

I have 3 vehicles I drive and 3 that just sit.  I just spent over $2K plating and insuring them and insurance is only for 6 months.  I'm tapping out. 

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Really psyched about the dual islands.  One for me and one to keep others the fuck out of my way.

You're killing me smalls.

I need to tripple my income.

FML

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

I'll check out his videos.

Before I got bed rested the first time I was squaring 720x6, benching 315x6, and dead lifting either 375 or >500 depending on the set up of the bar.

Wow some nice numbers there. You heard about matt croc a few months ago lol, a bit crazy and extremely surprising when i found out he wanted to be a girl. Powerlifting is cool but can be dangerous short and long term. Eddie halls recent record lift he almost had some heart issue or something bad during the lift. This was like within past 2 weeks or so.

And yea let me know if you do check either channel out and how you like them, or not lol. I like alot of fitness based youtube channels. But those 2 have a bigger focus on powerlifting. 

Hodgetwins are awesome though! Their comedy channel is amazing lol

And theres marc lobliner with good info and kali muscle is entertaining. Ramen noodles with kali lol

Kali cracks me up.

I love Alan Thrall.  I didn't know him by name but I have used his tips to rehab.

Power lifting is just about the safest sport usually but sometimes people use too many drugs or push themselves too hard... Or they were trained.  I had some help from guys who are internationally competitive and have never had a single major injury with their whole lifting group.

I miss lifting big.  I probably won't ever get close to that again unless I decide to use drugs to get there.

Lobliner is also good for sumplimentary work outs.  I can't lift big like I used to so but I still believe intensity is the key and his methods follow that.  So I enjoy his tips and I like his passion.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Lobliner is also good for sumplimentary work outs.  I can't lift big like I used to so but I still believe intensity is the key and his methods follow that.  So I enjoy his tips and I like his passion.

you ever seen any videos of matt kroc? he set some world record in powerlifitng back in the day, and somewhat recently decided he wanted to be a girl...

to each their own. do what you want to do. but holy shit was this surprising

powerlifter-to-bodybuilder-thats-a-kroc_

cover49.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=a

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

For a woman that could crush my skull she is kinda cute.

:D

but its a dude lol

and of course this guy. eddie hall! i guess it was actually 3 weeks ago

Edited by Florida_Audio