Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

35 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Shit, sorry mang.  Beware those "legal" collectors as many have no right in requiring.  Ask them for the contract so you can read what was signed exactly.

It's ok.  Its all bad timing and one of the reasons I went to CT was a little extra $$$ so that will help.

Honestly though it's not her fault it's all hapoening, I'm most upset the W didn't get a lot more done while I was gone.  

:/

No support is hard when it's 3-4 people's worth of problems.

11 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I don't know shit about mowers.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/grd/5754528645.html

Under $1k.  Maybe worth $200 or $2000, I have no idea.  I have a $100 home depot push mower, but my acre takes maybe 10 minutes to mow.  I hate mowing enough that when I remodel there will be NO grass in my yard.  Plenty of green, but that will come from plants and not grass.

I'm stuck with a shit load of grass for the next 5 years minimum.  It would take 15000 in plants alone to landscape effectively

5 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm stuck with a shit load of grass for the next 5 years minimum.  It would take 15000 in plants alone to landscape effectively

$15k in plants is uber easy to get to.  I have at least 600 hostas in my yard....and unfunly I get to start moving 80% of them now.

You don't have trees like I do though.  Flat out can't see my house from the road.  Lol.

7 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

There are a few walk behind ZT mowers on CL locally as well.  44" bed.  If not doing hills I personally prefer to walk....although I've never walked a big ass mower before.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/hsh/5726291573.html

I'd bet that isn't a box store configuration, lol.  Made in Minny too.

I like to smoke cigars and drink scotch while mowing.  Then nap.  A walk behind or stand behind is not for me.  I don't hate the idea of a push actually but the extra time it would add is not going to cut it for me.  42" deck on the rider takes about 45min. When the roommate and I would push with my 2x36" it still took 2 hours.  I could push now the whole thing in about 3 if I was spun up.

I don't have enough daylight downtime to have 3 hours to mow then rest up, and if my joints are bad.... I realise that sounds absolutely stupid. Its just where I'm at.

The push behind I quoted is bigger than your rider.  Should shave a few minutes off for maneuverability and also for 2" wider cutting.

2 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

$15k in plants is uber easy to get to.  I have at least 600 hostas in my yard....and unfunly I get to start moving 80% of them now.

I'm also rich in hostas.  I think I remember them at your place and thinking they looked good.  My family supplies me so well.  And some day lilies too.  You are right.  My oaks just drop grass killing leaves and it's not quite dense enough to do anything but mow shady grass.

It hails at my house in oak seed shedding season.

5 minutes to boarding to Amsterdam

Wish I was staying longer.  I have to go back to Europe 2 more times this year though so yeah, I am coming home as soon as my meeting is over on Friday

So funny to be boarded by the Tokyo crew here in Minny.  LOFR!

8 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Stand and stretch time

Once I got seated on a 777 in front of a steward.  I felt like a God.  Paris to minny direct and it was one of the most comfortable flights ever.  

But yes I feel your pain.  When I was bigger as in had giant legs, flying meant 45 min to 2 days of limping.

Edited by dem beats

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Once I got seated on a 777 in front of a steward.  I felt like a God.  Paris to minny direct and it was one of the most comfortable flights ever.  

But yes I feel your pain.  When I was bigger as in had giant legs, flying meant 45 min to 2 days of limping.

I always book the 10' of legroom or business

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I always book the 10' of legroom or business

I wish our company would allow us to book business flights, we're generally in economy plus which is a hell of a lot better than economy but it's no business class. Sometimes when we have to book last minute flights we'll end up in business, our flight from Dubai to Afghanistan on Emeriates was SO nice, too bad it was only a 2 hour flight.

Although now that I've reached silver with United my connecting flights in the US are generally upgraded for free when there is room.

I can only imagine how many frequent flier miles you've racked up, care to share some? haha

I am an officer of the company so I get better seats than others. ;)

I should break 900,000 ff miles in my account this year.  Figure a few family trips will chew that up fast now that there are 4 of us.

17 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I am an officer of the company so I get better seats than others. ;)

I should break 900,000 ff miles in my account this year.  Figure a few family trips will chew that up fast now that there are 4 of us.

Man I was just happy I hit 50k FF miles this year although for conUS flights it really doesn't get you far, my Girlfriend and I were looking to take a trip to Japan sometime next year using my miles and it covers WAY more than I thought it would have.

On 8/29/2016 at 11:46 AM, ///M5 said:

Teddy looked way better yesterday and our rookie defensive acquisitions were smoking.  Going to be a good old fashioned black and blue battle to win the division.

annnnnnnnndddd.........he is out for the year. Bad Luck

Sad to see Bridgewater go down like that.  They were a top 5 pick to go to the dance.  Now I believe they said it is Shaun Hill, and if I remember correctly, he is a Terp.  Let's Go Maryland!

Makes me super sad.  The Vikes can't buy a break

Okay guys.

I'm playing around with an Excel spreadsheet and I cannot figure out something that I know is possible.

I want to be able to use a drop down on the left of my excel sheet that if I select "No" the equations below will not use that row of data

Yes 55 122
Yes 56 215
Yes 60 186
No 12 92
Yes 15 116
Range> 48 123

Yes 55 122
Yes 56 215
Yes 60 186
No 12 92
Yes 15 116
Range> 45 99

I've googled seemingly everything but cannot come up with an answer.