Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I would do it in a pivot but I pivot everything

I'm not a big pivoter so I did some if statements in a hidden column.

Which I would definitely do if I weren't adept with a pivot .  whatever is easiest is best :)

most weird shit ever!!!!!!!!!! any1 know of the song "stressed out" by twenty one pilots? listen to this rofl

23 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Which I would definitely do if I weren't adept with a pivot .  whatever is easiest is best :)

I need to learn pivots. They wouldn't have solved this problem (I think), but could solve a lot of my problems

With newer versions they are easy.  Automatically solve the problem you had as well.

The only thing that you can't do with a pivot data wise is connect two data sets with the same features (ie reference) that you need to do in Access or another database.

Certainly can't complain on the new Samsung Galaxy camera.  

3 hours ago, topgun said:

Note?

I have the Note, but I think the Note, S7 Edge, and S7 all share the same camera.  

Been a recent QC push in the optic domain on mobile devices.  I know where the end test gear came from :)

Here is a crappy snapshot from this morning and it with a 100% pixel peeping crop.  I'm just impressed with how far they've come on the cameras.  

20160905_123905.jpg

20160905_123905.jpg

11 minutes ago, topgun said:

Here is a crappy snapshot from this morning and it with a 100% pixel peeping crop.  I'm just impressed with how far they've come on the cameras.  

20160905_123905.jpg

20160905_123905.jpg

Those are great!!!

11 hours ago, topgun said:

u heard about the news with the note 7 phones batteries catching fire? be safe

and wow those pictures you took look amazing

I think I'm going to try to get into an S6, S7, and S8 before I really lock into my focus on the 650 or even just a newer 550.

Any thoughts on the Audi's?  I really wanted the old v8 S5 but I couldn't get into the 6 with its weird roof line.  The S7 looks interesting but I haven't been excited to drive an Audi since I took an older RS4 out for a spin.  That thing was insane, but also an RS and not "just" an S....

If I could figure out how to get an S8 in my work budget I would do it.  I don't like the 650 at all though.  It is ugly, small, cramped, and drives like a bloated pig.  I am okay with the latter, but then make it so that it has a back seat and call it an 850!

The S7 is cramped as well though.  All the "coupes" are these days except the S class one. :(

The last S6 I drove was the one with the 10cyl Lambo motor in it.  While a nice car it was rather boring compared to the 4 of the time as it was pretty disconnected from the road.  The S8 is MUCH better.

The 650 fits me like a glove.  The exterior is not as great but the interior was so nice for me.

Worst case I end up in another 550.... Oh teh noes!

Lol

I feel lucky that I get to have conversations like this.

12 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

That's disgusting.

Nice car but fuck that price.  I wish the sport version of cars didn't automatically mean carbon fiber bull shit or ugly aluminum.