Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Flavor selection for protein powders on TrueNutrition is fucked to hell and back. Boo.

2 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Flavor selection for protein powders on TrueNutrition is fucked to hell and back. Boo.

:ohnoes9:

6 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

It was normal Sunday when I ordered.

Monday and Tuesday was huge. Rebuilt 8 bonders with V3 converter kits and installed and upgrade ultra bonder system on another line. We are the first in the US to use this system. 32 hours over the past 48, time for a drink!

And I still can't talk my manager into your awesome laser's and software Sean.

I can imagine how that conversation goes...someday we should plan a visit and can meet with him.  Earnestly I don't want a sale unless it complete makes necessary sense for you guys which it could or not.  Just a venereal rule for me though as I refuse to burn a bridge in any way business wise.

I just want a toy to play with and show off. Mostly because I know the a guy. :)

The way the diaper industry is going we are eliminating glue and adding bonders, so you never know at some point it may make sense.

That is relevant.  ALL ultrasonic welders are categorized and measured by our stuff.

The bone was obviously roasted before they snacked on it since I hadn't cooked a good portion of it.  It is now soup.

Guess I'm waiting for the LG V20.....

"The V20 is the world’s first smartphone to feature a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, powered by ESS Technology, designers of high-performance audio products. Powered by ESS SABRE ES9218, the Quad DAC in the V20 delivers clearer sound by minimizing distortion and ambient noise by up to 50 percent. With 75-stage fine volume and L/R balance controls as well as support for lossless music formats including FLAC, DSD, AIFF and ALAC, the V20 delivers high-quality sound to any pair of earphones."

http://bgr.com/2016/09/07/lg-v20-release-date-price-specs/

Does it have the capability to lower the volume while on the phone?  Damn Alclair's are too sensitive :(

The last picture was NOT on my phone.  1.4 Fstop ftmfw.  Kitchen was a fucking mess...but you can hardly tell :P

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Guess I'm waiting for the LG V20.....

"The V20 is the world’s first smartphone to feature a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, powered by ESS Technology, designers of high-performance audio products. Powered by ESS SABRE ES9218, the Quad DAC in the V20 delivers clearer sound by minimizing distortion and ambient noise by up to 50 percent. With 75-stage fine volume and L/R balance controls as well as support for lossless music formats including FLAC, DSD, AIFF and ALAC, the V20 delivers high-quality sound to any pair of earphones."

http://bgr.com/2016/09/07/lg-v20-release-date-price-specs/

Or you could get a new Iphone.  They've always been great with music.  So much so now they cut out the headphone jack.  Sweet.

fuckin' idiots

They also patted themselves on the back during the keynote, saying they were "courageous" to do it.

Edited by Penguin4x4

de de de, don't they realize they are losing monstrous market share already?

The fanboys that stay on the band wagon seriously aren't much for thinking...