Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The Bose system is spectacular BTW!  I was SHOCKED!  The stage is incredible.  I've never had a vehicle with any staging at all.  I just never saw the point in-car, but this thing already has my mind stirring.  It's lacking in the bottom octaves, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE midbass and this does it with authority.  I feel like there's a concert on my hood.

10 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Mazda????

So confused!

It makes the most sense.

No it's not.  I like Mazda, and I really like this car.  I don't love it, but it is the perfect match for my needs right now.  I got m unbelievable deal on it as well.

I meant your perception of me in a GM is like mine of you in a Mazda.  Rereading that it sounds like you read it right but it isn't how I meant it.

I like that a lot better than the subbie or lexus btw.  I rented a base and it drive nice but had a rental interior.

No idea how that got underlined. Pphone ftl

Before I add3d the subs I never really bottomed out the mids.  Now I have.  Probably shouldn't have added the bass.

Hp on the mids I haven't changed yet.  Going to t/a and nail it down here this week.

41 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Before I add3d the subs I never really bottomed out the mids.  Now I have.  Probably shouldn't have added the bass.

Mids  should not be such pussies!

Nice Zoom Zoom Ryan! :)

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Nice, you need it!

I still park the big ugly in front of a Ford parking only sign

1 hour ago, nem said:

Nice, you need it!

It was great. Too much $$$$.  I need to stop being a bit cheaper and just save up for the 911 that is fationable in whatever year that it becomes an issue. 

GT3, 911 turbo s, future 911R, whatevs

5 minutes ago, dem beats said:

It was great. Too much $$$$.  I need to stop being a bit cheaper and just save up for the 911 that is fationable in whatever year that it becomes an issue. 

GT3, 911 turbo s, future 911R, whatevs

I would rather have the 4 door

Speaking of cars, in-laws were in town yesterday, their car died so I sent them home in my car.  Now I get to fix a timing chain gasket on a piece of crap 3.1L today.  

43 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I would rather have the 4 door

I know. You're nuts.

:)

Had our annual shoot yesterday and we had some company. It seems PSP was watching us with a drone at about 400ft. Needless to say they did show up and were amazed at the goodies. We were all legal and let the PSP know we do this every year and the local authorities know. The officers were really cool and shot some of the larger guns on sight at that current time. Through all the excitement I never took any pictures, but my buddy Jon did. 

We made about 80 pounds of binary to place in the targets.

FB_IMG_1474167991320.jpg

FB_IMG_1474167979848_1.jpg

FB_IMG_1474168002131_1.jpg

Later in the day more showed up. Jon is already planning next year.

31 minutes ago, topgun said:

Speaking of cars, in-laws were in town yesterday, their car died so I sent them home in my car.  Now I get to fix a timing chain gasket on a piece of crap 3.1L today.  

What car?  I've done it on a couple W- bodies and the hardest part was removing the passenger side engine mount.