Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

also having some noise issues with these cheap sure amp boards.. trying to diy this project is screwing me over

New windows installed. Heat index was only 107F today :P

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

That was great.  He is huge in Japan.

However if you liquefied all of us I think I win. Lol

Found a cheap custom shirt printing place here that orders sizes that aren't only for the 90th percentile.  I've been scheming all sorts of different shirts to print.  Don't have anything I've bothered to go print yet though.

An I'm Huge in Japan shirt is on the list though :)

21 hours ago, nem said:

Archery is a fun sport plus the little men can do it to.

I'm not in it for the sport, just for harvesting.  Going to shoot bambi and a tom.  No big buck here.

I've already taught both boys how to shoot, but only via using Cub Scout pack bows.  If I get one I have to get one for them to share.  My yard is plenty big, but it isn't legal to discharge a fire arm of any sort in it....but the inlaws are all farmers so there will be plenty of time for fun!

If I couldn't nearly pet the turkeys I wouldn't have bought a bow.  The deer ought to be even better, based on what I've seen just walking the property.

Which version of windows?

I am having a problem duplexing on one or even with two cards atm.  ie, I can't have sound go in and come out synchronously.  Means I have to bypass my "headunit" to listen to the radio atm since my digital radio receiver is only analog audio output.  The Behringer 202 has a monitor mode though so it passes through direct just fine...with the one disadvantage in that the sound card boots faster than the windows sound processor so everytime you turn on the pc you hear the radio for .3 seconds.

Was annoying enough I unplugged it, but have easy access to plug it back in when I want....and then did nothing.  I keep meaning to figure that one out.

Also curious what sound card/s you are using.

I have the same problem on the Behringer, the stock Intel onboard, and some el cheapo pos USB composite video frame grabber and sound card.  Lots of others do not have the problem that I do though so obviously it is setting related.

Just looked at the windows settings and I see jack shit.

These are the sort of things that make a carpc annoying.  Interface wise though for my music collection it is better than anything else.  Fucking love that.

A better monitor would be the bomb.  Just need someone to release a digitizer for the Ipad screen.  The monitor side of it is long cracked and they are super cheap.  Just need a mouse as it SUCKS without a touchscreen that works.

I don't even care about multi-touch.  It'd be cool, but just anything.

SUPER hard to search for them too since a crapton of places sell the exact screen.  Those all require the damn Apple driver.  Less amusingly no one has cracked the Samsung either.  Wish both would wake the fuck up and open source the screen and control.  Would be cheaper for them, more reliable and then screens would multiply all over the place.  I'd put a few in my kitchen and elsewhere around the house to control home automation.

All of a sudden I don't feel bad being a Vikings fan.  This needs one more name crossed off though.

CleXbD2VAAAiZW9.jpg

16 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Holy shit that looks GREAT!  What a transformation!

Thanks! Yesterday I got under it and brakes and steering are next on the refresh list. 

I'll probably get the control arms powdercoated at the same time. 

15 hours ago, dem beats said:

Adrian, nice looking laps. I have little to no idea what that should look like but it looked amazing to me!!

It looks slow, the quickest car on the track did not look much faster and it was 5-6 seconds per lap quicker. 

I'm listed as questionable for Sunday.

Ouch.  Last week I was feeling really guilty.  I traded Doug Baldwin & Adrian Peterson for AJ Green & Todd Gurley.  Really hard to trade AP being a Vikes fan.   Now he is out perhaps for his career...makes my trade look golden considering I get AJ & Gurley for 3 more years.

Matt - did you drive the s6?  I know you drove the 5, but that car is meh.  The 4 drives nicer IMO.  I haven't driven a new S6 though and am of course thinking about it.

....but partly because I've seen a 2 door rendition of it.

2014-523011-audi-prologue-concept1.jpg

I want a big ass 2 door BAD.

I hate daily driving a 4 door.  2 doors are so much nicer.