Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bring on the cold!

IMAG0591.jpg

Looking at the Linksys site I think an RE6700 would be an easy way of extending Wi-Fi to the garage. Now that we've moved all the weights out there, I could use Pandora while I lift.

Edited by Penguin4x4

19 minutes ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Looking at the Linksys site I think an RE6700 would be an easy way of extending Wi-Fi to the garage, now that we've moved all the weights out there.

That is a good idea. I can run ether net cable out to mine and plug it in, that would solve my issue. 

I really butchered that post, didn't I? *sigh*

7 hours ago, dem beats said:

So these IEMs are 36ohm and 110deebeez @ 100mv. And this Samsung cannot push them on anything dynamic and unless I'm in the top 1/4 oF power the amp is anemic. It sounds like it's struggling unless it's on full blast. Bass is washed out. Highs sound fucking clipped at times.  What gives?  I don't know what they did to their headphone output  but I think the iphone 7 will have a better headphone experience. 

>:(

Lord, my LG I need something inline to reduce the output.  Phone calls are brutally loud.

3 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Looking at the Linksys site I think an RE6700 would be an easy way of extending Wi-Fi to the garage. Now that we've moved all the weights out there, I could use Pandora while I lift.

Holy hell, how big is your house.  I have a couple annoying spots but 5k sqft and a 3 car and mostly have coverage.

12 hours ago, dem beats said:

My house has horrible walls.  Plaster with steel mesh and instead of lath it's a gypsum with holes in it.

Not as bad but similar construction in my house, exacerbated by it being a long and skinny 3,300 sq. ft. single story house makes Wi-Fi a bit of a pain in the ass.

Smartphones being the only reason for said Wi-Fi...well that and the Stoker...heh...

Just got my Crabby Wallet and I really, really, ridiculously love it.

Bought a new pneumatic impact, Aircat 1150, should be here Sunday.  Theres just to many bolts the cheapo one should loosen but won't.  

Curious how you end up liking that guy.  I need a new one, but I hate turning on my air compressor so am contemplating any alternatives.

Milwaukee, Makita, and Hitachi all have some bitching li-on cordless impact drivers

The new brushless cordless ones are badass.  I noticed last time I was at the tire shop they were running the Milwaukee ones.  

Dang, I expected a little easier price tag on those slimfold wallets.  

Do NOT buy the Milwaukee tools!  I made that mistake 2 years ago and have had nothing but problem.  The new manager bought some more a few months ago to replace the shit I bought and they've even worse.

We have 3 brushed drill, 2 brushless hammer drill, 2 brushless impacts, and 2 brushed sawzalls.  All SHIT!

Received rejection e-mail Monday, just got a call saying there was a last second decision by upper management to add more available positions, can I fly in for a followup next week? :o

Next round's on me