Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 9/27/2016 at 1:11 PM, dem beats said:

......Aaron.....

Yes, my unicorn the E500!

2 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Received rejection e-mail Monday, just got a call saying there was a last second decision by upper management to add more available positions, can I fly in for a followup next week? :o

Next round's on me

Nicely done!

Yeah, reliability might be an issue

My next project is to build a slab wood bar. Similar to this.

Image result for slab wood bar top

Always welcome, just a formal place to drink.

I agree on the reliability aspect. It does look like a cluster fun of parts.

With baby on the way, the wife and I had a somewhat serious conversation about moving on from my current truck. The question is, do I go to a 4 door 2wd truck (Mid-late 2000's Silverado) or a Sedan (mid-late 2000's Infiniti Q35/37).

If I get rid of the truck, I have no way of hauling building materials. I thought about getting a small trailer and a hitch on the SUV, but unfortunately our new place doesn't have a way for us to get it into the backyard... maybe...

I'd really like a car for the fun factor, gas milage, etc..., but don't want to give up the bed. The wife says an El Camino is not on the list :(

How much is your truck really costing you/worth?  Why not just keep it for the local vehicle anyway.  Don't you guys already have a pretty new little SUV?  Extra insurance and tags on it will be what, 300$ a year?  

22 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Do NOT buy the Milwaukee tools!  I made that mistake 2 years ago and have had nothing but problem.  The new manager bought some more a few months ago to replace the shit I bought and they've even worse.

We have 3 brushed drill, 2 brushless hammer drill, 2 brushless impacts, and 2 brushed sawzalls.  All SHIT!

Well, knock Milwaukee off the list then.  

Volkswagen's pulling their diesels from the US Market, apparently.

8 hours ago, MKader17 said:

With baby on the way, the wife and I had a somewhat serious conversation about moving on from my current truck. The question is, do I go to a 4 door 2wd truck (Mid-late 2000's Silverado) or a Sedan (mid-late 2000's Infiniti Q35/37).

If I get rid of the truck, I have no way of hauling building materials. I thought about getting a small trailer and a hitch on the SUV, but unfortunately our new place doesn't have a way for us to get it into the backyard... maybe...

I'd really like a car for the fun factor, gas milage, etc..., but don't want to give up the bed. The wife says an El Camino is not on the list :(

Toyota Sienna.

Two best multipurpose vehicles out there

Cheap aluminum trailer is forever

So I have built two boxes .71 cubes @58 hz for 8ohm evil mids and after about 6 hours of play time I am loving how they sound. Now I am currently looking for a tweeter and I am looking at these and planning on crossing them @ 2.5K what do you all think would be the best option?

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dc28fs-8-1-1-8-silk-dome-shielded-tweeter--275-075?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla

http://www.parts-express.com/morel-mdt-12-1-1-8-neodymium-tweeter--277-060?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla