Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Unimog!!!!!

Actually, getting a kid into a car seat in a Unimog would be entertaining to watch

Glutton for punishment

h5HFlBI.jpg

11 hours ago, topgun said:

How much is your truck really costing you/worth?  Why not just keep it for the local vehicle anyway.  Don't you guys already have a pretty new little SUV?  Extra insurance and tags on it will be what, 300$ a year?  

The biggest issue is space at the new place, which kind of sucks, otherwise I am 100% on that plan.

I want to get really really REALLY intoxicated.

Yeah.. that's a super good plan.

Problem with that for me is I'm useless the next two days.  Gone are the days when I can do that Thurs, Friday, and Saturday nights.  

I agree.  I keep thinking about being sloppy drunk, but I know my body will hate me for days.

Hair of the dog...but that hurts the next day

Just spent the weekend in a tent with aidan and his pack at fred c anderson scout camp.  Think it is the oldest and definitely one of the biggest and coolest scout camps in the country.

October frog song sung us to sleep.

2 hours ago, topgun said:

Problem with that for me is I'm useless the next two days.  Gone are the days when I can do that Thurs, Friday, and Saturday nights.  

Heck, I'll have a few and wake up the next day thinking a little headache isn't worth. Other times I can drink like a fish and other than being tired I'm doing great the next day.

Bed time has a huge influence now.   If I get shitty at noon tomorrow is fine.  If I am shitty at 2am I am fuxored

It takeshould so much alcohol for me to become that intoxicated.  I just had an inbody scan again today and for perspective I am 130 pounds skeletal muscle.  If I'm to believe the report, at 270 I would be 14% bodyfat.  

I don't know how that's even possible but it's what the tests show.  My basal metabolic rate would consume 2500 kcal if I only sat on a couch all day.

So for me to get drunk it just takes so much booze.

Maybe anot her day.  I have to drive but one of my managers has his 50th BDay and he parties like he's 25.  He also gave me the greatest compliment I have ever had. 

"I have never seen someone go from actually near death hang over to selling (products) so effectively or so fast." 

It was a really special day.

You guys are really making me want to drink and I have been so good! Your peer pressure is not going to work! ;)

Driving a 2016 Charger while my Buick is in the shop.  Doesn't seem like a bad set of wheels. 

58 minutes ago, topgun said:

Driving a 2016 Charger while my Buick is in the shop.  Doesn't seem like a bad set of wheels. 

Chrysler has come a long way....but once you test drive something new from the others you will realize they are still way behind.  That is their best platform though

Their front drive shit is garbage.  

Got my new Aircat gun in, bolts still laughed at it.  Now I have to do it the hard way.  

The Hemi charger I had while in CT was not too bad.  Helga made it feel slow and the transmission was horrible.

The dash is also absurd.  Had nicer shit in the 70s

Just flying over Denver.  En route to Laguna again :(

Nervous about the O's game tomorrow night.

I am wearing purple to my office today.  Normally I wear a sport coat etc, today t-shirt!

37 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I am wearing purple to my office today.  Normally I wear a sport coat etc, today t-shirt!

I have the vikings defense AND Eli. :lol:

Getting the V D here isn't easy...

Thinking of getting a tattoo.  Would be my first one.

I like the idea of a biomechanical tattoo, either on my shoulder-to-upper back, or down the spine.  

Spine sounds like it won't hurt at all. :doit: