Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Boom.  323.8.

Fucking finally under 325.  I hope to shot this means the plateau is broken and I can start dropping body fat fast now.

I have been on a fast completely, way under my kcal for the day, sometimes completely keto for 2 weeks basically and barely lost any body fat.

So frustrating, I need to meal plan now.

:-(

23 hours ago, nem said:

When I do the cut out for the tweeters I am going to rout in the face just deep enough so the mounting ring is flush with the baffle. I will look at the tweeter you suggested, but someone insisted on sending me a pair to use. He twisted my arm so to say.

A pair of what?

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

A pair of what?

He did not say. So I am waiting to get them from him.

Is this the one you referenced?

http://www.parts-express.com/peerless-by-tymphany-xt25tg30-04-1-dual-ring-radiator-tweeter--264-1016

Oh yeah.  I hit 345x3 yesterday for squats yesterday. I also had a couple more reps but they were too sloppy to count.

Somehow I burned all of my PWO meal and had another good piss and I'm down to 321.8 this morning. Lol.

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

Boom.  323.8.

Fucking finally under 325.  I hope to shot this means the plateau is broken and I can start dropping body fat fast now.

I have been on a fast completely, way under my kcal for the day, sometimes completely keto for 2 weeks basically and barely lost any body fat.

So frustrating, I need to meal plan now.

:-(

Keep up the progress!

36 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Keep up the progress!

Feels good.

I just keep thinking about the fact if I get to 265 with the same muscle or a touch more, I would be sniffing the upper single digit bf%. I find that hard to believe considering how small my arms and legs are at this weight. On paper at 4% I would be Mike O'Hearn.  That's absolutely not accurate. 

Just now, dem beats said:

Feels good.

I just keep thinking about the fact if I get to 265 with the same muscle or a touch more, I would be sniffing the upper single digit bf%. I find that hard to believe considering how small my arms and legs are at this weight. On paper at 4% I would be Mike O'Hearn.  That's absolutely not accurate. 

Just leave some chicken for me to eat.

Eat all the protienz!

I'm thinking of developing a meal plan so I can rotate protien on the regular and make like 15-30 different meals or so to rotate through.  Maybe Sean would help me if I gave him the macro profile I'm looking for we could sculpt a meal plan.

When I start having to aim for 280 grams of protien a day it's going to suck.

On 10/6/2016 at 7:43 AM, nem said:

He did not say. So I am waiting to get them from him.

Is this the one you referenced?

http://www.parts-express.com/peerless-by-tymphany-xt25tg30-04-1-dual-ring-radiator-tweeter--264-1016

Yes.  I should reference that since I have at least 10 different tweets at home I haven't shopped recently, definitely haven't shopped in that price range or less lately, and have not heard that driver since it is no longer a Vifa (although the pic says otherwise, lol).  For a budget tweet that one is great and easy to blend with about anything.

Keep it up mang!  I'd help with whatever you need food wise.  I'll be the first to say I have no idea what 280g of protein means, but that part you can help me with and then meal planning can happen.

Hmm, meats range around 25-35% protein by weight it seems.  1000g is then 2.2lbs of meat.

$$ may be the hardest part for me to manage.  Buying crap at $20/lb will hurt...

Going to have to go up north and grab you a whole dispatched hog for $100.

On 10/6/2016 at 3:09 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

Just leave some chicken for me to eat.

You can have it.  I've almost removed it from my diet completely.  Nasty animal.  I'd rather eat dog.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Hmm, meats range around 25-35% protein by weight it seems.  1000g is then 2.2lbs of meat.

$$ may be the hardest part for me to manage.  Buying crap at $20/lb will hurt...

I usually subsidize some protien with protien powder to reduce total kcal and still keep the protien high.

My toughest obstacles will have to do with making food that I don't have to heat.  After that it will be managing carbs and keeping to total kcal low enough.  I don't cook vegetables very well.  I have found I feel better when I eat a lot of vegis but they suck reheated, especially with a microwave. 

There are ONLY 3 uses for a microwave in my house.  I melt butter in it, I heat tortillas in it, and my wife makes popcorn.  It SUCKS at everything else and shouldn't be used for reheating anything.

Ok, things that are mostly water it does okay at too.  I just don't bother with those.

Alton Brown will show you how to heat crab legs in one as well...but I prefer a tent in the oven.

15 hours ago, dem beats said:

Eat all the protienz!

I'm thinking of developing a meal plan so I can rotate protien on the regular and make like 15-30 different meals or so to rotate through.  Maybe Sean would help me if I gave him the macro profile I'm looking for we could sculpt a meal plan.

When I start having to aim for 280 grams of protien a day it's going to suck.

72242414.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:16 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Well hello there.

lol Hey.  Sorry for the long delay in reply ;).  I don't read forums hardly ever anymore. 

I'm so glad this instrumental house EDM music is making such a big impact in today's music.  Some of my best memories were dancing until 7am then falling asleep on the beach.

Good memories.

Managed to put two tanks of fuel in the Sentra before flying back. Sport mode button does nothing. What I thought was a four speed auto apparently is a CVT according to Google; either way it's trash. Otherwise fun trip.

So glad I am leaving SoCal.  Fuck that shit hole.

On 10/7/2016 at 8:38 PM, ///M5 said:

So glad I am leaving SoCal.  Fuck that shit hole.

I still liked that Escondido and San Diego area.

San Diego is much less annoying that the rest of SoCal, but I don't care if I EVER go back there.