Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So now to answer your question.  I see a few strong possibiities:

1) Trump doesn't and never wanted the job.  He just wanted to win the election to show he could.  Typical Billiionairre elitist needing some challenge to show his dominance.  Resignation in this case imminent.

2) He is a complete idiot and gets frustrated now that for once he actually has to work.  Net result is that he pulls off an Executive order the country doesn't agree with.  Impeachment follows.

3) He gets assissinated

4) He recognizes that he just cost himself a shit ton of money.  His brand is devalued.  Liberals will never spend money with him now and a great majority of the wealthy Republicans feel the same.  In this case he starts to do things to preserve his fortune which could turn out the amazing side effect that he does a good job.  It could also of course completely backfire.

The scary thing is the alignment of the house and senate.  Much moreso than the dictator errr president we just elected.  We get to blame the idiotic liberal media for this.  Their prediction of a Hilary win caused a great many of wafflers to vote R for House & Senate and perhaps not vote for her for president.  Ooops.  

So, the alignment has good and bad.  The idiotic implementation of Obamacare and food education in schools will hopefully be gone soon.  While we need healthcare in our country that obamination was the most idiotic implementation of a social program perhaps in world history.  Of course in classic liberal dipshit fashion they forgot to state goals for the plan and therefore developed a plan without logical goals which is doomed for failure.  My hope is that at least in his case he is business savvy to understand that the only way to negotiate on topics is not to first discuss the topic but instead to focus on the goals of the discussion so that te discussion goes the right way and the result makes sense.

Anyways.  At most this is 4 years.  There can be some refreshing side effects.  One of which will be some great Saturday night live skits.

I also expect that our economy shits for 9 months and then starts to recover.  Hopefully Jan 20th is early enough to add some fiscal responsibility to our governmental plans.

I am most curious how the black lives matter nonsense ralleyes change along with the reaction to terrorism.  Hopefully we will get back to the Reagan days of not negotiating EVER with terrorists and instead remove them from the map.  

On 11/7/2016 at 3:09 PM, ///M5 said:

BGE

OMG replying on the mobile forum is the worst!

On 11/7/2016 at 3:09 PM, ///M5 said:

BGE

OMG replying on the mobile forum is thewort

The only thing worse than the two presidential candidates is replying on the mobile forum.

Sooo bad.

No matter our political affiliations I think we can all agree that the greatest guns and ammo salesman in world history will step down on Jan 20, 2017.

20 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

So, Trump won...thoughts? 

Obama used the race card.

Hillary used the gender card.

He used the Trump card.

6 hours ago, MKader17 said:

No matter our political affiliations I think we can all agree that the greatest guns and ammo salesman in world history will step down on Jan 20, 2017.

If Hillary would have won, it would have made Obama look like an amateur.  

18 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I also expect that our economy shits for 9 months and then starts to recover.  Hopefully Jan 20th is early enough to add some fiscal responsibility to our governmental plans.

I hope that the fiscal responsibility portion happens. I'm worried that no president is going to reduce the national debt.

Did that...did that just really happen??????????????

https://giant.gfycat.com/BlueSoreElver.gif

On 11/9/2016 at 2:06 PM, ///M5 said:

I am most curious how the black lives matter nonsense ralleyes change along with the reaction to terrorism.  Hopefully we will get back to the Reagan days of not negotiating EVER with terrorists and instead remove them from the map.  

Just when I thought I had you pegged as a liberal, you say something I totally agree with. I'm a redneck from appalachia it's not hard to figure out where we stand! 

Edited by Billy Jack

You have serious reading comprehension problems

44 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You have serious reading comprehension problems

So you are a liberal and want to coddle the bad guys? How am I wrong here? Your not making much sense you say you hope we get back to the regan days, he was a republican, you say blm movement is nonsense which a liberal would never say, and you speak of killing terrorist which republicans love doing, so are you a republican at heart and a liberal on paper? Or where you not speaking to me?

I know why you are so audio confused now.  People tell you sentences and you hear two words and extrapolate.

11 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I know why you are so audio confused now.  People tell you sentences and you hear two words and extrapolate.

No, I actually listen and extrapolate from what your saying. Like you saying you hope we get back to Regen days, why would a liberal want to live under a Republican presidency?  You say you hope we remove terrorist from the map, liberals want to live with terrorist, and bring them to America to live in a safe space, that doesn't really exist. So from what you said in that one paragraph I can only assume your a Republican or a closet republican claiming to be a liberal because he thinks it makes him look hip or PC. So which is it if you don't mind me asking?  

Comprehension, poor extrapolation; what's the difference?

23 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Comprehension, poor extrapolation; what's the difference?

Well comprehension is me understanding your a libtard, and me extrapolating is assuming by how you speak your a libtard. Either way I'm lead to believe your a lib.

On 11/9/2016 at 8:54 PM, ///M5 said:

A few things to calm the European confusion in what happened.

The US is huge in population and more importantly size as compared to Europe.  Our President fundamentally has the capability of Veto's and Executive orders.  The first being the most important and the latter an impeachable offense.

Either way, an analogy is in order.  Our President would be like electing one for all of Europe.  The amount he can get done and what is minimal compared to the state where government really matters.  ie, consider the German chancellor a State Governor and our President someone who resides over the European Union.  Then realize the Congress and Senate are made up of leaders from the European countries and you can imagine what the capability of the president of the union would be.

The thing that concerns me is the fact that a brick in the establishment and his views on immigration might give a boost to far-right people (and obviously Russian supporters) in neighboring countries. For Romania it's not that nice, since Hungary is pro-Russia, Moldavia is pro-Russia, Ukraine..well a part of Ukraine is now Russia. And if the citizens supporting far-right and pro-Russia movements gain confidence with this move, it's not exactly a nice place to be in. Russia is pumping tons of money into propaganda at the same time. 

In a worst case situation we might end up as a bargaining coin when negotiating areas of influence. 

1 hour ago, Adrian_D said:

The thing that concerns me is the fact that a brick in the establishment and his views on immigration might give a boost to far-right people (and obviously Russian supporters) in neighboring countries. For Romania it's not that nice, since Hungary is pro-Russia, Moldavia is pro-Russia, Ukraine..well a part of Ukraine is now Russia. And if the citizens supporting far-right and pro-Russia movements gain confidence with this move, it's not exactly a nice place to be in. Russia is pumping tons of money into propaganda at the same time. 

In a worst case situation we might end up as a bargaining coin when negotiating areas of influence. 

Add that Brexit, the upcoming removal of Hollande in France and the German election all leaning similarly and the world is in for a shake down.

I didn't count on his effect of hope for the moronic part of Europe in my analysis.

8 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

Well comprehension is me understanding your a libtard, and me extrapolating is assuming by how you speak your a libtard. Either way I'm lead to believe your a lib.

All is see is more confirmation that you are an idiot.

3 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Add that Brexit, the upcoming removal of Hollande in France and the German election all leaning similarly and the world is in for a shake down.

I didn't count on his effect of hope for the moronic part of Europe in my analysis.

Myep, hopefully the shakedown will not be military. Again, the side effects of this are much more worrying to me.

In my Facebook list I keep an assortment of people, some are pro-Russia and it's ridiculous what kind of information they help spread.

Not funny that the effect is all placebo, but yet may cause more disturbance than reality.

I came home to zero leaves on my trees....but threw my first snowball in Germany.  In 20 days I hope like hell we have a shit ton of snow!

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

All is see is more confirmation that you are an idiot.

And your a uppity arseho so what's your point? I say I agree with something you say, and you start a argument as usual. Why SSA puts up with your bs I will never know. Can't nobody say I haven't tried my best to make piece with you or at least find some common ground. But apparently all your looking for is blind followers to kiss your ass and feed your massive ego. I will let you in on a little secret, your nothing special I'm seriously doubting everything you say. 

On November 9, 2016 at 11:37 PM, MKader17 said:

I must say he did get me two awesome deals on my Mossberg 590A1 LE Magpul and Glock G19 MOS….and the 33rd mags:thanx: