Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ie, it will no longer respond to your remote until you are 3' from the door.  Mine normally work at about 500' but with bulb I have to nearly touch the door

Fucks it completely.  Some sort of interference.  Supposedly there are some bulbs that don't do it....but I haven't found then

Matt - the W wants new pillows.  I have no idea what to do.

Both side sleepers although I may be a back sleeper with a better pillow.  Currently I get my kidneys walloped if I sleep on my back as I saw logs like I am trying to take out the whole BWCA in one night.  On my side that isn't a problem.

Took the fam to see cirque de Soleil's OVO show tonight.  Was such a great experience.

The kids loved the she show.  Even though OVO is one of their smaller shows, I was quite impressed with what they were able to put in the show.

I highly suggest, if you have the opportunity, take your fam to see one of their shows.

OMFG, I'm getting allergy panels ATM, and my allergist is SO FUCKING HOT!

Married. . . AF. . .    With a gigantic rock!

I fucked her though.

In my mind of course.

M@#$)#*Fucker.  Finally have a stable wifi situation with a linksys dual band.  Go to plug in my 3TB external drive to change up my whole network and the router doesn't see it.  Piece of shit won't read GPT over 2tb.  Seems to really like MBR but that is also limited to 2TB.  Of course I am 9 days past the 30 day return on it as well.  Curious to see how Microcenter deals with that.

I have NO idea what to get though now :(

How about some ethernet cables?

20 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

How about some ethernet cables?

I have more than 2000' of those running stuff in the house.  Problem is they don't plug into my phone very well, lol

Only 56 pagessince August??

Deeply dissapointed. Long story short, living alone now and single. Also having to downsize due to room/not planning on rebuilding a setup. Check the FS section for my listing. Willing to work deals too.

J

My apologies, I will work to make sure there is more spamming in the H0P

Outstanding.

Crap.  Sorry mang.

The downsizing is refreshing, I've been trying like hell to liquidate...but have been avoiding the audio closet. 

I have a couple page list of bs to put on Craigslist, have taken two Escalade loads of clothes in bags.  Kids go through some stuff....and I still had shit from high school.

The over the air/streaming is SO much better quality than cable.  The interface would suck for channel surfing, but the menu system is better compensating.

What's thoughts on shooting up in the air on New Years?

There aren't enough forms of natural selection left, so any that mankind dreams up I am all for those people doing what they do.

I saw some shit about it earlier, thought I'd ask it here to see thoughts on it.. So I just recently moved to a bit calmer neighborhood outside of Detroit and I believe this city is all against it. Police would probably be at my front door in no time.