Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I would have loved to have taken Arthur.

Brutal work out.

Shoulder circuit for resistance workout.  Bent over rows, mil press, shrug, and as every day for not squats with every workout.  Dumbels for all mobements.  6 reps each, each lift without dropping the weight(unless heart is just too fast and i cannot handle weighted squats).

6 sets of that up to 70 lbs.  Then hit every single rep until squats on 70 lbs after shoulders.  

Drop dumbels to 40lbs.

Hit elliptical for 5 min, do circuit with dumbels, hop on elliptical etc etc.  I got 3 sets of that and another 2 min on the machine before I was gassed.  

I may have missed a couple reps on those circuits.. Oofda.

On 12/15/2016 at 7:08 AM, MKader17 said:

So, at the point, my wife could go onto labor at anytime and the baby would not be considered premature..... It's so crazy that I will be a dad in less than a month,

Or less than 36 hours!!!

IMG_20161216_173046543_zps6d2ndeo2.jpg

Wow J Madison.  Trying to keep my home town team from their 6th national championship.  

Although I preferred going to games when they were ojtside.  Supposed to be -22f there tomorrow without windshield lol.

Congrats

Awesome Christmas gift Mike! Congrats!

A nice tax break for 2016 too!

Packed and ready to head where it is warmer!

IMAG0690.jpg

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

A nice tax break for 2016 too!

I hadn't even thought of that, another nice gift come April!  

Ended up in Urgent Care.  Thankfully its not as serious as it feels.  

I am however instructed to take a double man dose of magnesium citrate.

Pray to whatever god you have for me.

Yeah.  Traffic is not moving and that can be really freaky for me.  The doctor mentioned that I might have an unusually high pain tolerance actually... So that was a nice thing??

I have the opposite problem.  I eat a LOT of peanuts.   Couple that with my apple and melon intake, and I'm full or fiber.

I blowed up my 2 stage blower today and my little Toro is not handling this wet nasty shit at all.  Here's another grand I did not plan on spending.  

Last year it was vehicles;  this year it's been power equipment and home mechanicals.

On 12/15/2016 at 4:28 PM, dem beats said:

Any one ever use a body fat monitoring scale?

Most are shit. Honestly a dip test is the best way to get an accurate answer. That being said, they can give you something to guage by besides how clothing fits.

J

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I have the opposite problem.  I eat a LOT of peanuts.   Couple that with my apple and melon intake, and I'm full or fiber.

So, funny thing.  If you end up actually plugged, do you know thd first thing your supposed to stop? Fiber. Aparently when backed up, fiber adds to the problem and it dehydrates.  And that is part of the problem I increased my fiber intake.

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Most are shit. Honestly a dip test is the best way to get an accurate answer. That being said, they can give you something to guage by besides how clothing fits.

J

I just want to be able to scan myself on a daily/weekly without having to run to a shop.  A not so local nutrishop has an inbody machine.  I like having a number even if its not perfect.

It would be good to just wake up and hit the scale.