Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean it seems you left snow here. Please come and get it.

Just moved to Michigan for a job. Wish I found something somewhere warmer, haha

59 minutes ago, nem said:

Sean it seems you left snow here. Please come and get it.

I'd fucking love to.  We have NONE :(

1 hour ago, lithium said:

Just moved to Michigan for a job. Wish I found something somewhere warmer, haha

Where at? Kalamazoo here

Sunday it was sunny and 30s.

Monday was super sunny and 50s.

Tuesday 60s and raining all day.

Yesterday was cold and windy as fuck with flurries and 20s.

Today, cold and windy with single digit temps.

Tomorrow highs in the 30s.

Saturday high of 50 and sunny.

Sunday highs in 40s and rain.

Ride the weather rollercoaster.

Low of 13 here this morning, high of 70 tomorrow.   

2 hours ago, S.DeYoung said:

Where at? Kalamazoo here

auburn hills

It is always sunny and warm in my garage.

15 hours ago, nem said:

I need a set asap! You know waiting is not my strong suite! 

Also you need to hear how the evil mids rip as a single source full range speaker.

You will definitely be one of the first.  ;)

Snow here this morning, with more supposedly coming later today, but nothing worth worrying about.

53 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Fuck all you guys

Just under 8" here. Shit sucks!

I can almost ride in 8".  Haven't seen that in 3 years :(

I can take a pic for you.

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I can almost ride in 8".  Haven't seen that in 3 years :(

That's what she said.

Jesus, you are all slipping.

Last 2 days Jack has been sick.  He has always had alergy related yeast infections.  

Wednesday, his toe swelled up suddenly and randomly.  It look(ed/s) like when he had an infected abcess in his tail.  We ran to the doggy ER just in case.  It got even worse over night and was weeping badly through the skin.  His pain was so bad he couldnt stand to eat and i had to help carry him in and out of the car.

The problem is I guess toe infections are almost always bone infections, tumors, or infected tumors.  So he is on some super antibiotics.  But we may find out its not just a simple skin infection, and even if ths antibiotics work, if its one of the more likely bone related infections, he would probably have to loose the paw.  He is too old for the surgery, and his front paw is load bearing so much he couldnt live without it happily.  

Thankfully he is on. Really great pain med for him.  Its funny as i have taken both of the stronger pain killers he has been prescribed.  He usually hates the high and it makes him habe to urinate all the time(wich would slow the healing a lot).  Right now he is on the doggy anti inflammatory, and the pain meds, and if he gets into more pain and I need to, I have a personal Rx for the stronger stuff!  

The good news is he is now in much much less pain amd the weeping looks much less out of control and more like his immune system is doing its job.  He is also chewing and licking less.  The best part is thd new pain med is mKing him sleep easily.  Before it took a long time get comfy and he would shiver after trying to walk from the pain.  The pain med has a mild sedation effect that for once he doesnt seem to hate ths effect.  Usually being off gives him anxiety and other sides.

Anyway, just wanted to share.  I'm kind of a wreck over my dog being sick, but as long as the pain meds let him rest, we will try the meds.  I just hope im not making him suffer for no reason.

:(

Sorry Matt, I hope Jack can live as healthy as he can.

Our dogs are getting up there in age and I have been noticing things with them. It is hard.

Get better Jack!  How old is he Matt?

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Last 2 days Jack has been sick.  He has always had alergy related yeast infections.  

Wednesday, his toe swelled up suddenly and randomly.  It look(ed/s) like when he had an infected abcess in his tail.  We ran to the doggy ER just in case.  It got even worse over night and was weeping badly through the skin.  His pain was so bad he couldnt stand to eat and i had to help carry him in and out of the car.

The problem is I guess toe infections are almost always bone infections, tumors, or infected tumors.  So he is on some super antibiotics.  But we may find out its not just a simple skin infection, and even if ths antibiotics work, if its one of the more likely bone related infections, he would probably have to loose the paw.  He is too old for the surgery, and his front paw is load bearing so much he couldnt live without it happily.  

Thankfully he is on. Really great pain med for him.  Its funny as i have taken both of the stronger pain killers he has been prescribed.  He usually hates the high and it makes him habe to urinate all the time(wich would slow the healing a lot).  Right now he is on the doggy anti inflammatory, and the pain meds, and if he gets into more pain and I need to, I have a personal Rx for the stronger stuff!  

The good news is he is now in much much less pain amd the weeping looks much less out of control and more like his immune system is doing its job.  He is also chewing and licking less.  The best part is thd new pain med is mKing him sleep easily.  Before it took a long time get comfy and he would shiver after trying to walk from the pain.  The pain med has a mild sedation effect that for once he doesnt seem to hate ths effect.  Usually being off gives him anxiety and other sides.

Anyway, just wanted to share.  I'm kind of a wreck over my dog being sick, but as long as the pain meds let him rest, we will try the meds.  I just hope im not making him suffer for no reason.

:(

Oh no, I hope he gets better soon.

Thanks Aaron. We are really lucky to still have him.  He is really old so we know every day is a little extra.

I'm sorry to hear he's not feeling well. Our pups are like our first kids. Sending out some prayers for Jack.

Thanks boys.

Jack is feeling so so so much better.  have to wait to know more but im just happy he is feeling good and happy and resting.