Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Smh its a gimme gimme world now and everyone feels they are entitled without putting in any effort. I run my own company and pay people more than i made when i started doing the same thing i did and many people still feel entitled to more. I pay 15hr to wash cars and people want more.

5 hours ago, nem said:

I started a family, paid my bills and still saved money.

This is entry level, stocking production lines, keeping the area clean and taking a break every 2 hours.

Fair enough. For that job description, the rate of pay is more than fine.

J

hey guys, does this vc look burnt to you? IMG_20170219_180716418_zpsmib89nn1.jpg

my brother's icon that was powered by a  precision power p1000.1, one VC reads 2ohm while the other isn't reading at all. 

It does to me.  I've often seen vanish darken, but you can still see red in it.  They looks black.

ya it looks pretty dark to me. I've reconed this sub before but in that case something caused coil rub which I think killed it. 

olds pics of coil rub. 

2012-09-18_00-27-16_288.jpg

this is another shot of the same coil and it looks fine otherwise

2012-09-18_00-21-13_853.jpg

Spent the day at a gun show. Prices still holding about the same for ammo and guns. I do expect a drop in the mass produced guns in the coming months.

I may pick up a derringer next. 

The best part of having a garage is keeping the 4runner nice.

IMAG0742.jpg

I almost forgot, I found this Tippy Cow chocolate milk and have a serious problem with it! Goes great with Oreo cookies! 

I BADLY need a garage!

I also need neighbors that keep their dogs in their own yard or at the very least pick up their shit.

Just now, Tirefryr said:

I BADLY need a garage!

The best investment I made.

My wife says I touch myself when I am out there. 

2 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I also need neighbors that keep their dogs in their own yard or at the very least pick up their shit.

I had that problem once. I was nice and put the shit in the bed of their truck. Hell I even told my neighbors I did it. Not one problem since.

Rake, shovel, and dump!

living here in the rust belt I have noticed the underside of my 4runner needs some love. Eastwood products will be used to make my girl look new on the under side.

3 hours ago, nem said:

living here in the rust belt I have noticed the underside of my 4runner needs some love. Eastwood products will be used to make my girl look new on the under side.

Rust is the only reason why I regularly wash the Jeep. Other than that, it has a forest patina and various dings on the bumpers, so it looks better when dirty or wet.

As long as mechanically it's in top condition and there's no rust on the body, all good. 

Culling today.  Threw away 600 boot legs. :Doh:

8 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Rust is the only reason why I regularly wash the Jeep. Other than that, it has a forest patina and various dings on the bumpers, so it looks better when dirty or wet.

As long as mechanically it's in top condition and there's no rust on the body, all good. 

I am the guy laying underneath with a garden hose.

1 hour ago, nem said:

I am the guy laying underneath with a garden hose.

Just another reason to get a lift.  Too old to want to lie down

On 2/17/2017 at 9:57 PM, nem said:

The work I did for $5.25 an hour, today pays $14.25 to start without the $1.25 shift diff and people still bitch, complain, and quit.

I must have been raised wrong.

Ask for their pay check too since you are doing their job on top of theirs. ;)

15 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I BADLY need a garage!

Me too, but with the way prices are around here for even just a small town home with a tiny single car..... I mean crap it would be cheaper for me to build an in-law apartment with a helipad at Neals Garage.

15 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Perfect opportunity to practice your short game and get out the sand or lob wedge.

17 hours ago, Impious said:

This is an interesting year.

Moved into a new house in Jan.  Lived in our old house 13 years.

Company paid for me to travel to Alabama for a week earlier this month to train another office on our system.   First time I've flown in literally 10 years.  Had never been to 'Bama before eother, so that was interesting.

My office finished in the top 10% for performance in the state, so I won an all expenses paid vacation for myself and my wife to San Diego in April.  Never been to the west coast before but always wanted to go.  Will be the 2nd time I've flown in 2 months, after not flying for 10 years.

Sending my daughter to college in August.  She will be living on campus.  Will be very different without her here.  We're pretty close.  

Just a lot of weird stuff happening this year that I have either never done, or haven't done in a very long time.  And we are only 2 months into the year.  

Sounds promising so far. :)

On 2/19/2017 at 9:58 PM, nem said:

Rake, shovel, and dump!

That's my order of operations at the Chinese or cassino buffet.