Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And Ryan, if your boss doesn't do anything your only choice is HR, but that is one nasty slope.  I was so dumbfounded by your post that it took me a while to even process this.  Seriously what the hell???

Can't say that I didn't do the same in college, but tending bar drunk is a bit different than what your colleagues are doing.

Where did you get the suit?  Curious how you liked the process.

I need some casual shirts made.  Sick of shit that doesn't fit and they don't have shit for fabric in Asia that I'd use.  Also want a casual sport coat made.  Same problem.  Might just send fabric to Singapore, but that is a lot of dicking around...

Anybody know what this is?

IMAG0755_1.jpg

18 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I tried like HELL to buy a pair of shoes today.  No one fucking carries ANYTHING in my fucking size.  I give up.

AE can make one i bet!

9 hours ago, nem said:

IMAG0755_1.jpg

An LS with a TVS on it.

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

AE can make one i bet!

They were serious dipshits.  Of course I went to the Edina store.  From the experience, no way I would do business with them.  Even worse they flat out told me they couldn't.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

An LS with a TVS on it.

It will move the car forward.

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

And Ryan, if your boss doesn't do anything your only choice is HR, but that is one nasty slope.  I was so dumbfounded by your post that it took me a while to even process this.  Seriously what the hell???

I'm just frying to expedite my leaving.  The place is so bad, nothing but bad shit for me will happen if I move further on this.  Hell, the production manager is fucking one of the floor girls and paying her extra and giving her extra breaks and nothing is being done about it either.  The powers that be are fully aware of it.

11 hours ago, nem said:

IMAG0755_1.jpg

Motivation.  

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

They were serious dipshits.  Of course I went to the Edina store.  From the experience, no way I would do business with them.  Even worse they flat out told me they couldn't.

What!????

I am dumbfounded.  The lady there even hustled her system to grt me a deal.  Must have a new manager.

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Where did you get the suit?  Curious how you liked the process.

I need some casual shirts made.  Sick of shit that doesn't fit and they don't have shit for fabric in Asia that I'd use.  Also want a casual sport coat made.  Same problem.  Might just send fabric to Singapore, but that is a lot of dicking around...

Mens warehouse.  Made to measure for atound $450 and lifetime alterations.

Already paid for 2 new suits as they somehow refit my old ones.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

What!????

I am dumbfounded.  The lady there even hustled her system to grt me a deal.  Must have a new manager.

It was awful.  I was looking for Jean shoes though so the styles I wanted stopped at 13

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Mens warehouse.  Made to measure for atound $450 and lifetime alterations.

Already paid for 2 new suits as they somehow refit my old ones.

That is really reasonable.  So you have a salesman you like.

38 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

That is really reasonable.  So you have a salesman you like.

The manager at the Roseville store is pretty awesome.  Those guys know me and basically salivate everytime i come in.  I dont like the $90 price for the shirts.  I dont think its a "great deal" but I think it's ok.  And it was easy.  And i can have details the way I want.  Until i am at a more stable shape im not going to blow a ton of time or money on this.

Speed of getting clothes that fit is first now.  I lost another .6% body fat while not even trying and gained 3.5 pounds of muscle because I ate a bit more. 

The convienve is crucial to me.

I would like to start having a more fitted look.  Italian waist style.  My taper is becoming absurd. I wouldnt mind showing it off.

10" drop chest to waist here.  Shoulders 1.5" bigger than my chest.  I just want a pimpin sport coat to wear with jeans

60" shoulder

51" chest

44" waist

46" hips

Thats relaxed.  If i stood up straight it might spread those numbers even more.

Sweet.  I am outside heating the earth and burning 15 years worth of bills and receipts.

I feel like I am feeding an old hay burning steam traction engine

Ha ha.  Spell check changed hay into gay

Fplanning the outdoor remodel in my head after the better part of a 12pk

Sounds like everyone is ka cking some ass. Ryna, sorry as hell to hear about work. People like your coworkers are real mcassholes.

J

Looking for new sheets for the bed. I know at one point Egyption cotton was king, and high thread count mattered most. Is this still the case?

J

Not really, both turned into marketing terms.

I researched like hell and was willing to spend, but instead just bought Penny's high end whatever the hell and they destroyed the other super high count or Egyptian spendy ones I have.  Mileage will vary, but expect all specs to be nonsense :(

I'd like to get a suit made out here in Tunisia, you can get one made for about 200 dinar which is under $90 but I'm horrible at picking out styles. I'd like to get one nice suit so when I'm in training at Harris I can be a cut above the other people there.