Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 4/28/2017 at 6:50 AM, ///M5 said:

Damnit, just got the opportunity to buy pre-release tickets to Tommy Emmanuel & David Grisman...and realized I have be in Germany that day.  

When will you be in Germany? I'm in Paris now, leaving on Sunday but I will be in Paris between 12-23 June

On 4/28/2017 at 7:26 AM, jntar said:

While you're there, please pick me up an e30 M3 evo. 

And take it immediately to the crusher

On 4/28/2017 at 4:00 PM, ///M5 said:

Nobody wants my Soundsplinters locally. :(  I don't either.  Have a 12 and an 8, but don't want to deal with shipping either.

Bring them with you in Germany and I'll take them :D

On 5/15/2017 at 10:39 PM, dem beats said:

"You aren't a model??? Unbelievable!?!?!?! You should be, want to take some headshots now?"

#jedimindtricks

NICE!

I have a base model Opel Corsa as a rental, the seats are HORRIBLE. I have no trouble driving 12-14 hrs with minimal breaks in the Jeep. 90 minutes in the Corsa and my back hurts. 

45 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

When will you be in Germany? I'm in Paris now, leaving on Sunday but I will be in Paris between 12-23 June

July 4-14

47 minutes ago, Adrian_D said:

That trip is Nov 5th for the Tommy Emmanuel show

10 hours ago, ///M5 said:

July 4-14

Damnit, close again...

Ooooooooooooohwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is my new fire.  Watch out.  May impregnate your ladies spontaneously.

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

Ooooooooooooohwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is my new fire.  Watch out.  May impregnate your ladies spontaneously.

Funky! I listened to it with my guinea pig....dude I hope he doesn't get pregnant. :D

Hey Matt, what's your thoughts on the Hampton And Rhode mattresses?  I'm getting ready to buy the daughter a new mattress,  and was looking at cheaper alternatives to the Beautyrest.  The Trinadad 10.5 hybrid in particular.  I seen they had the individually wrapped coils and memory foam on top,  which are the two key features I was after. So how do they stack up against the Beautyrest and what have your customers thought?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

Hey Matt, what's your thoughts on the Hampton And Rhode mattresses?  I'm getting ready to buy the daughter a new mattress,  and was looking at cheaper alternatives to the Beautyrest.  The Trinadad 10.5 hybrid in particular.  I seen they had the individually wrapped coils and memory foam on top,  which are the two key features I was after. So how do they stack up against the Beautyrest and what have your customers thought?  Thanks in advance.

Nah fam.  I forget are they franchise around you?

By the way, if you have some good speakers around... And 40 min to kill... Here is the whole set.  And it will heal your soul.

This is talent and creativity and performance and relevant.  Being relevant matters.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Nah fam.  I forget are they franchise around you?

The just opened an MF here, ant it's one of the brands they sell. Guess I should've asked if you even still work there. 

6 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

The just opened an MF here, ant it's one of the brands they sell. Guess I should've asked if you even still work there. 

Still with them but I think that with what i can help you with there would be better options.

It depends on how much $$$ you want to spend of course, but dollar for dollar I think we could get you better.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

Still with them but I think that with what i can help you with there would be better options.

It depends on how much $$$ you want to spend of course, but dollar for dollar I think we could get you better.

Hell yeah! I appreciate the discount, again.  Will most likely be a couple months,  as I just dropped a boatload of money on the carpet and doors for my house.  And booked a trip to Disneyland next month for my anniversary.

On the plus, I got a nice discount on the carpet paying cash!  Hehe

I installed the last door yesterday!! Still have a bunch of trim and window sills to build/install, but its coming along.

No automatic alt text available.

The old doors...made me feel like I was living in a rental.

No automatic alt text available.

Much better!!

Image may contain: 2 people, indoor

One of them finished with casing.

Image may contain: indoor

I made the base trim and plinth blocks, and bought the door trim. Thats the new carpet also, is 65lb Stainmaster with 1/2" pillow pad. Feels like walking on the clouds. I bought a cool 1890's Victorian wall vent also, to replace that white one on the left of the door. Should look stellar.

Image may contain: shoes and indoor

And a shot of the beefy foam carpet pad...well worth the extra cheeda' not to feel the clumpiness of that recycled looking shit.

On 5/21/2017 at 3:24 PM, dem beats said:

I talked to the wife/accountant and she said funds are a go. sending a PM now to get things rolling. Thanks again Matt.

How do 14yr old Ipods work but a phone after 2 years shits the bed .  

Found the wife's gen 3 Ipod this evening, plug it in parts right up and works fine.  

1 hour ago, topgun said:

How do 14yr old Ipods work but a phone after 2 years shits the bed .  

Planned obsolescence 

10 hours ago, topgun said:

Found the wife's gen 3 Ipod this evening, plug it in parts right up and works fine.  

Wish I could say the same for my old iPod mini, but it was pretty old.

My iPod doesn't work, but it's because I can't find it. I bought it from Tom.

On 5/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, j-roadtatts said:

I will be picking up a pair soon to go with my evil mid's! Hehe

Sweet!!!

On 5/18/2017 at 6:24 PM, j-roadtatts said:

It is rough.  I hope it does not influence the youth to commit suicide more than they already are. :(

I hope so.  :(

Found a Dell Axim X5 pocket pc vintage 2002, of course it still works fine if you plug it in.