Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

8 hours ago, dem beats said:

You spelled passable wrong 

Again....how?

Lunds?  Maybe i am less picky lol.

Maybe i have never had a good one lmao

Less picky is a given as i am an as whole about everything.  I just have super shit luck with avacados

On 5/31/2017 at 2:17 AM, dem beats said:

When i was at my fattest i was 530.

Body scan records only go back to 9/27/2016.  

I was 327.2 lbs, 130.7 lbs of muscle mass and 31.3% body fat.

Last weeks scan had me at 289.2 total pounds, 122.8 pounds of muscle, and 26.5% body fat.  

Losing the muscle mass is so extremely hard to see.  At least the rest of the hard work is paying off.

I haven't even worn jeans in a decade.  Shopping for "casual" clothes is hell.  I still have a pair of jeans from when i was in shape, to see if i could ever get them back on.  Maybe by the end of summer.

Good job Matt!

We can get good avocados here in the land of vampires...

Ripe after a couple of days of sitting on the kitchen counter and ready to turn in to guacamole. 

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Less picky is a given as i am an as whole about everything.  I just have super shit luck with avacados

I buy 10, i accept 3 will shit the bed.  Im getting better so i only loose about 1 every 10 now.  Lots of trips in.  They shelf for no time at all.

But i feel better.

4 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

We can get good avocados here in the land of vampires...

Ripe after a couple of days of sitting on the kitchen counter and ready to turn in to guacamole. 

After picking some ripe ones the 3 day ones just don't do it for me...don't get me wrong it is better than nothing but my attrition rate is bad

Just got to learn how to love the mediocre after you've had the best.

I still eat store bought tomatoes after eating garden fresh, but I surely don't slice the store bought ones up and eat them with salt and pepper.

Was just about to buy an open box from an ebay site that is Kenwood certified for $499.  Every time one sells another one appears so my theory is they are doing it to lower the price and just opening the box...

Then today, refurbs showed up for $387.  At $449 I figured the open box was a better deal...but $120 is a big percentage of it.  Talk me out it please.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kenwood-DDX9903S-AV-Receiver-Apple-CarPlay-Android-Auto-Certified-Refurbished-/172722447639?hash=item28370f6517:g:pCoAAOSw6DtYSuma

People claim refurb is better than new sometimes, as it's been went over an extra time. Don't know if I agree with that thought personally. 

Other than that what do you have to lose if they are a certified dealer?

Return I am not sure is certified...but not sure how it could be a refurb and then not.  

Hard to say with today's crazy marketing, all in the wording. 

I am a gambling man myself. So personally would probably buy it, IF their feedback from others checks out. i.e.  Reputable seller 

Less than 24 hours, but I don't absolutely hate the Samsung S8+.

Ergonomics for my really thick fist but proportionally short fingers is amazing.  And an index finger print scanner that is on the back and isn't the camera lens.  So so good.

The V20 might be my last LG.  It started to go corrupt in 7 months.  That's an LG phone completely going out, or losing data every 6 months basically and one that needed a battery.  They are the BEST android platform I have ever used, and the camera and GUI works so well.  But damnit I cannot keep having things vanish with no warning.  

All my pics gone.  If I had lost my texts... I would have exploded.

Anyway.  I'll keep everyone posted on the Samsung S8+. I don't want to like it but so far it is an impressive device that finally gets out of my way unlike the old Samsung's.  The GUI is also mature.  No more shit fonts and childish icon design etc.  Just sleek and a really nice screen.  The shape is hard to get used to yet, but the way it fits in my hand and pocket mean I would deal with any new learning curve.  

I also have hopes for the assistant features.  I need something to help me get organised.  So for the first time in going to integrate software into my management regiment instead of pen and paper.  I'm not able to keep my calendar with me for note like I need... So maybe this will help. 

What is your schedule this week?

19 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

What is your schedule this week?

I have Thursday and Friday off.

Nice to hear about the S8, may go get the wife one this weekend or this coming week.  

I'm still grumpy I had to get rid of my Note 7.  

Loved that phone.  

2 minutes ago, topgun said:

Nice to hear about the S8, may go get the wife one this weekend or this coming week.  

I want to hate it... but I even like holding the phone.  It's a bit slippery, but the confidence of 6' water resistant also makes me happy.

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

I have Thursday and Friday off.

So I blew that one right out of the water, nice. :Doh:  Hadn't read here first, was out with the fam.

Is the cheesewiz better or is it still butchering Android terribly?

My LG has been bomb proof...but I did warranty it right near 360 days.

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

My LG has been bomb proof...but I did warranty it right near 360 days.

G4 (2 of them) the v10 then the v20.  The 20 didn't crash 100% though.

Pork loin tonight. Direct or indirect on the egg?

Indirect to cook, but direct to finish