Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This is for non music use, ham radio actually. 

My 64g flash drive works great with my Kenwood. Hard drive worked, but the flash drive works better. 

Good luck with your search.

5 minutes ago, Randal Johnson said:

My 64g flash drive works great with my Kenwood. Hard drive worked, but the flash drive works better. 

Good luck with your search.

I have a 2tb drive with over 50000 songs and it works perfect on the new Kenwood.  Late 2016 they upgraded their processors big time

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Yep

sweet. I just need to figure out something equivalent to timurs kernel to make the tablet sleep when its not powered. I remember looking into this before but forget what I found. 

Set it to sleep when it loses power.  No kernel needed.  Mine boot from that state in 2 seconds

oh just from the power options. sweet

On 6/21/2017 at 2:19 PM, ///M5 said:

I have a 2tb drive with over 50000 songs and it works perfect on the new Kenwood.  Late 2016 they upgraded their processors big time

Dang, that's ALOT of music !!!

I might have close to that (audio only) on my home computer, but don't think I would ever have a need for any thing close to that in music videos in my truck. I'm thinking a pair of 64g flash drives should do the trick. Then there's that 8g flash drive with nothing but sound quality competition music (audio only) at my finger tips when needed. 

Wish I could upgrade my head unit, but I'd rather spend the money on building my front stage at this time. 

3 hours ago, Randal Johnson said:

Dang, that's ALOT of music !!!

I might have close to that (audio only) on my home computer, but don't think I would ever have a need for any thing close to that in music videos in my truck. I'm thinking a pair of 64g flash drives should do the trick. Then there's that 8g flash drive with nothing but sound quality competition music (audio only) at my finger tips when needed. 

Wish I could upgrade my head unit, but I'd rather spend the money on building my front stage at this time. 

I have around 4000 CD's in my basement that i ripped.  And yes the hard drive is audio only I don't watch video really.

I know that downloaded videos aren't as good quality as well ripped CDs, but it's a fun "wow" factor with friends and family. 

I dont have anyone to wow, I built my car for me

Hell I recently gave Matt a ride to bar and am not sure if I even turned it on b3sides ultra low background levels.

16 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Hell I recently gave Matt a ride to bar and am not sure if I even turned it on b3sides ultra low background levels.

Hahaha!

It was an adventure anyway!

19 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I dont have anyone to wow, I built my car for me

I understand.

2007 Infiniti G35

2008 Audi A5

2008 BMW 650i

2010 Audi A4 (2.0T Quattro)

2008 Audi A5 (3.2 Quattro)

2001 BMW M5

2008 BMW 335i

A5 or 335.

Got the Egg fired up and sitting at 225* waiting to throw some pig on for pulled pork for supper tomorrow.  

I am biased but 335

10 hours ago, topgun said:

Got the Egg fired up and sitting at 225* waiting to throw some pig on for pulled pork for supper tomorrow.  

I'm going to be smoking some butts for a party too.

My wife disliked the 335 the most.

She liked the A4.

5 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

My wife disliked the 335 the most.

She liked the A4.

For the wife that makes sense, is this a new daily driving vehicle for you? For her?

It would be a DD for me that she insists we get a 4 door.

36 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

It would be a DD for me that she insists we get a 4 door.

Which did you like more? Any of them manuals? Mileage close to the same in each model? 

Looks like we have a change of plans.

After picking up on my wife not wanting a 2door manual because it a) won't baby and b) she can't (won't) drive it I realized she feels the same about my current truck (though it would baby). So, it looks like I'm going to look at selling the truck and getting a new, not lifted, 4door.

Hmmmm

1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

Looks like we have a change of plans.

After picking up on my wife not wanting a 2door manual because it a) won't baby and b) she can't (won't) drive it I realized she feels the same about my current truck (though it would baby). So, it looks like I'm going to look at selling the truck and getting a new, not lifted, 4door.

Hmmmm

Raptor