Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Appreciate the feedback Sean. They do make a kit for my truck. I'll be doin more research this week. I miss louder quality tunes.

J

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Nice seeing you back BTW J!!!

Appreciate it. I'm just puttering along. I'll start my last semester for the AS in Photography. Debating whats next now.

J

Just ordered a Blaupunkt for the Audi.  No Android Auto, but it has BT and GPS based Nav, so it should suffice.  It was only $165, so I figured why not.  I can always sell if I don't like it.

Not dead, just busy at work.

Elaine was viciously killed by a deer but her younger sister Elaina volunteered to take her place. Pictures once I figure out what the hell I am doing.

So I go out to the Audi today and the right rear window is down.  I go to roll it up, and no movement.   Window regulator is bad.   So I grab the door handle to get out and my door doesn't open.  I roll my window down to use the exterior handle,still won't open.  I try to roll my window up and guess what. . . No go on my window too.  So I now have two bad window regulators, a fucking door that won't open, and to top it all off, as I was climbing out into the passenger side, I hit the glove box and broke its hinge.

1 minute ago, Tirefryr said:

So I go out to the Audi today and the right rear window is down.  I go to roll it up, and no movement.   Window regulator is bad.   So I grab the door handle to get out and my door doesn't open.  I roll my window down to use the exterior handle,still won't open.  I try to roll my window up and guess what. . . No go on my window too.  So I now have two bad window regulators, a fucking door that won't open, and to top it all off, as I was climbing out into the passenger side, I hit the glove box and broke its hinge.

wtf, your luck with car shopping is insane.  I realize you own it, but barely.

Tell me about it.  I found a parts car, well actually it's fairly nice, but I would use it for parts, for a couple hundred bucks so if I can find a tow cheap enough, I'll buy it.

And upon removing my door panel I found the car has been equipped with some Boston component set.  It's a half-assed install though and the surround on the woofer has been tipped the to this.

Side note, was over at my bro's today and his old man let me drive his Vette.  Fucking LOVE those things, but they are NOT daily friendly.  At least for me.

I want to find another pearl white Lincoln and build a nasty Whippled DOHC with some cutouts just to mind-fuck people.

Fuuuuuuuck.

That's incredible. Only person with worse luck than me in cars.  I'm so sorry fam.

Let me tell you... the fucking JBLs..... some duke Haupe a good vodka and nicotine buzz.....

Th steelcase chair leaned back.... ahhh suburban bliss?

These speakers sometimes just amaze me....

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Let me tell you... the fucking JBLs..... some duke Haupe a good vodka and nicotine buzz.....

Th steelcase chair leaned back.... ahhh suburban bliss?

These speakers sometimes just amaze me....

I am a big fan of near field listening

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I am a big fan of near field listening

I gotta bring them over.

Normally when I can't sleep I just work out.  Last night I decided drunk and jazz was a better idea as I had already had a workout and still couldn't sleep.

Kendrick Lamar and Big Boi's new albums are pretty fucking good!    I miss Dre an the Outkast sound, but Big Boi does NOT disappoint with this one.  Very uptempo, with some smooth soulful melodies to reminisce on.  As for Kendrick, it's over-produced like all new music and has some added distortion, but this guy just flows non-stop, and he's telling GREAT stories while doing it.  It's a hearkening back to the roots of rap IMO.

Bitch, be humble, sit down

I need window regulators and working doors.

A moody one at that!

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo!