Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I always feel like they should make a phone that's designed with a slim case that looks good. Basically a removable battery cover that cover the edges as well. Drop it? No problem, just buy another outer shell. Make the glass ever so recessed so a screen protector is just above flush with the edges.

I've  been running the otterbox commuter cases for awhile now, haven't broken a screen yet.  

Now on the S7 shitty phone.  

I've been pretty lucky phone wise I guess.

In that regard the lg g4 is awesome.  Leather textured back ftw

I've had 3 LG phones.  All have been shit.

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

In that regard the lg g4 is awesome.  Leather textured back ftw

I think I could have got a G4 for $160 brand new at BB

My Moto X pure had been a great phone. The problems arose when I started running out of storage space. It was my fault because I bought the 16 gig thinking that the SD card would help a lot but it did not this new phone is 64 gig but that is actually 10 times more space than the 16 once you account for actual usable space.

First practice for Nolans team went fairly well.  They are younger than what Arthur was when I was coaching him.

How old?  My first coaching gig this year is on Thur.

Coaching is easy.  Drills, conditioning and strength, and then scream "There is no I in team."

Coached the Mpls after school bebe's kids to championships twice.

Lol!  Come coach my team.  Nothing EASY.

8 year old soccer players don't exactly hold position.  6 is even worse.  Oh the fun :)

On 9/5/2017 at 11:35 PM, ///M5 said:

How old?  My first coaching gig this year is on Thur.

6 year olds.  I coached Arthur at 7-8.

On 9/6/2017 at 2:47 PM, Tirefryr said:

Lol!  Come coach my team.  Nothing EASY.

It is a massive mental shift for me, as I am still playing at a fairly high level against current and former pro's.  At this age, it is almost starting from scratch.  When I coached before, there were some basics already instilled.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

It is a massive mental shift for me, as I am still playing at a fairly high level against current and former pro's.  At this age, it is almost starting from scratch.  When I coached before, there were some basics already instilled.

I concur.  When I first started coaching, I just couldn't believe how bad these kids were with simple throwing mechanics.  I had to step back and envision myself as a player new go the game.  It is quite a mind fuck.  For those of us who are naturally athletic, it's difficult to forgo the basics or even conceive that others just don't grasp it as well.

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I concur.  When I first started coaching, I just couldn't believe how bad these kids were with simple throwing mechanics.  I had to step back and envision myself as a player new go the game.  It is quite a mind fuck.  For those of us who are naturally athletic, it's difficult to forgo the basics or even conceive that others just don't grasp it as well.

This one kid, happy to be there, little space cadet, had some trouble with how to strike the ball.  So I showed him the simple approach of using the inside of the foot.  Well that turned his brain into a pretzel and he tripped himself twice.  Poor kid, I will try again Tuesday.

My son gave me the "I don't want to play soccer anymore" right before practice.  WTF.  $800 and I volunteer to coach.  He had SO MUCH fun last year as well.  Hope that shifts this weekend.  He has a game on Saturday, his brother a game, then we go to the MN Loons game at night.  Sunday Aidan has 3 more games.  This will either turn him or make him hate it.  I am hoping he has fun.  

The Lexus dealership was outstanding.  Out side of the cost to do the work, it was very good overall.