Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

56 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Image may contain: dog and outdoor

Was really coming down this morning. This is Cleo and its her first time seeing snow!

I'm jealous.  Been doing the yearly shop for snowmobiles non-stop for a few weeks lately.

I'm not looking forward to snow.

School started in full force, the city is now a huge traffic jam. The bike is now the best way to travel to and from work. 

University student's can't take the bus or walk to school, they are so lazy and spoiled. We had 2 cars when I was a student and I drove to school a handful of times only because I was on a really tight schedule. 

Jared that's awesome.  I always tell my friends to be like cork on water....

Until you can evolve into the water.

:-D

I grew up around a lot of Asian people.  I didn't escape without that influence.

I'm at a moment in life where I'm watching a match fall in slow motion towards a puddle of fuel.

It's kind of poetic. 

Jared, the pup looks happy.  I am so not ready for snow at all.  Please keep all of it.  I am really hoping my newly improved proximity to the Chesapeake will help moderate the winter more. 

1 minute ago, dem beats said:

I'm at a moment in life where I'm watching a match fall in slow motion towards a puddle of fuel.

It's kind of poetic. 

What does it all mean?

2 minutes ago, dem beats said:

It's kind of poetic. 

Sounds like a volatile confluence, hopefully you are on the shore. The cycle of checks and balances has been accelerated lately for myself also.

1 minute ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Jared, the pup looks happy.  I am so not ready for snow at all.  Please keep all of it.  I am really hoping my newly improved proximity to the Chesapeake will help moderate the winter more. 

We had to euthanize Daisy dog after her 13th b-day, which was hard. Cleopatria has been a great predecessor and is a ball of joy to have. Crazy smart, affectionate and full of puppy energy! 

Oh SNoW...

Good to hear the new pad is treating you guys kindly. :)

11 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I'm jealous.  Been doing the yearly shop for snowmobiles non-stop for a few weeks lately.

Now you have me jelly. Wish I lived somewhere I could ride right onto a trail system from my property. Then I could justify a sled.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

We had to euthanize Daisy dog after her 13th b-day, which was hard. Cleopatria has been a great predecessor and is a ball of joy to have. Crazy smart, affectionate and full of puppy energy! 

Oh SNoW...

Good to hear the new pad is treating you guys kindly. :)

I am sorry to hear that about Daisy.  I still miss Ferdinand every day.  He was apart of SSA before there even really was an SSA.  Now I have an alien in a schnauzer body.

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Now you have me jelly. Wish I lived somewhere I could ride right onto a trail system from my property. Then I could justify a sled.

It is quite a distance before getting to stuff worth riding, but I can leave from my house.  There is this monster lake thing to cross first which is perhaps the most boring riding of all.

3 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Sounds like a volatile confluence, hopefully you are on the shore. The cycle of checks and balances has been accelerated lately for myself also.

I'm watching from the beautiful view of a pile of explosives so big I'm honestly not sure how things will land.  

I'm either coming out the other side forged, or dismembered.  Maybe both.

It's some interesting slow motion.

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

What does it all mean?

Ever look back and notice that even though everything is kind of fucked up, you still wouldn't have made different choices because they were based on good, ethical, and logical reasoning?

I'm there.  But I was pretty unhappy the whole time.  Now I realise I could have had all the same experiences but with a better attitude.  I don't think it would habe changed the path much because I usually decide on things with my thinking brain not my feeling brain.  But I sure would be better off if I chose to see things as fun and not as pain.  

.......so I don't really know what it means, but I'm going to enjoy the fucking fireworks show since I spent the time building up to it grumpy.  This shit has been like a movie, and it's about to be the climax.

Edited by dem beats

When nothing else will change, change your perspective is a wise choice Matt.  No sense in making yourself sick  because of a sick situation. Hoping the best for you buddy.

6 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

When nothing else will change, change your perspective is a wise choice Matt.  No sense in making yourself sick  because of a sick situation. Hoping the best for you buddy.

Exactly.  Lesson took half a lifetime to learn.

Better than finding out at 60.

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Yay for Climax!

Tell me when you wanna get plowed and hear more stories!!

I'm gonna write a book.

When don't I want to get ploughed

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

When youre in a jail shower I would hope... lol

Throwing a baby 6 pound brisket on the smoker for the night!! 

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Lol

Fire up the Matt Signal.  400 German horses will get me there.

Unless you are on a boat.  Then I will need my water wings.

I lost too much fat.  I sink now.

Edited by dem beats

You'll be good.  I have about 3% body fat and I float.  Of course, I'm always bloated, so that may be it.