Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Your extremely trim though correct?  Not a lot of muscle mass?

Last scan I had I'm ~125 pounds of exclusively skeletal muscle.  I'm not sure how much I exactly trust that number but I'm guessing close.

Aka I would be 220 at 3% and dehydrated.

Yeah, I'm a fucking twig.

Two days ago, I came in at 201 lbs. lightest since freshman year of college.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

Unless you are on a boat.  Then I will need my water wings.

I lost too much fat.  I sink now.

My boat is already up North in storage.  After the 90deg weekend we had last weekend I decided it was a fitting last hurrah.  I burned a whopping 6 gallons of gas this year I think.  New record :(

About to finish tidying up the IQR.  Perhaps we need to go for a snow rip this winter.  Do you have acceptable clothing/helmet for that?

9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Yeah, I'm a fucking twig.

Much smaller than when we met?

2 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Two days ago, I came in at 201 lbs. lightest since freshman year of college.

I am about 4lbs heavier than you....and 6'7"

I am 220. I made it 201 this spring putting in work. Back to 220 now, 220 no matter what the fuck I eat! LOL

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

About 20lbs.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I am about 4lbs heavier than you....and 6'7"

That is nuts.  I am going to try to get back up to 212 range, 225 was just too much to play soccer at a very high level.

spent part of yesterday putting in the window sills I made, that match the baseboard. Image may contain: indoor

The before^

22196254_1541057565958024_2821311498899428989_n.jpg?oh=f0cbf40ba754f9c0deb18e692f5c198c&oe=5A85FA7D

After^

Image may contain: plant and indoor

Before^

Image may contain: plant

After^

22196376_1541057509291363_7395670690095207867_n.jpg?oh=e8629a1185a71ba7053bae0b4a40f1bf&oe=5A4C0F02

A sample of the before with the nasty D trim.

Image may contain: indoor

And with a nice corbel effect after!!

Paint needs another coat. I am stuck on if I should do a corner bead under it. Need to pick up a stick to test fit. Don't know that I want to try routeing something that small. :)

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

My boat is already up North in storage.  After the 90deg weekend we had last weekend I decided it was a fitting last hurrah.  I burned a whopping 6 gallons of gas this year I think.  New record :(

About to finish tidying up the IQR.  Perhaps we need to go for a snow rip this winter.  Do you have acceptable clothing/helmet for that?

Bike helmet isn't gonna work is it?

The rest, I feel I'll be pretty warm in board shorts honestly.

I may need some pants that will stop wind but I'm a layer guy.  Wool or #science wool. If we go I'll be ready!

I got those gloves you hate from KLIM(sp)(Warm even handling metal blower parts etc,for me) and some mountaineering ones. . Soft leather, Grandoe I think.  

I haven't gone sledding in a while sounds like a hoot!

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I am 220. I made it 201 this spring putting in work. Back to 220 now, 220 no matter what the fuck I eat! LOL

I'm shooting to be back to 280 by December.  I spent some time gaining muscle mass.  Put on 5 pounds in a few months so now it's back to leaning out and trying to not loose too much muscle this time.  

I would guess that I'll stabilize at 235-265 depending on how much muscle I keep as I drop.

14 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm shooting to be back to 280 by December.  I spent some time gaining muscle mass.  Put on 5 pounds in a few months so now it's back to leaning out and trying to not loose too much muscle this time.  

I would guess that I'll stabilize at 235-265 depending on how much muscle I keep as I drop.

That's not bad for 6' 2" if I remember correctly. 

Thankfully almost everything I gained since being at 201 has been muscle mass.  Figured I better go with the "a body in motion stays in motion"  idea....  since I'm pushing 40 this month. Not lol

I'll probably grab a scan tomorrow.  My last one was really bad. Dehydrated, not empty, and late afternoon.  

I have been hovering around 26% recently, but that was right after the 230 pound drop.  Hit the plateau and also felt really small and weak and wanted to make my core stronger.

Back to just pure weight loss now.  As best as I can through the holidays.

3 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

About 20lbs.

Challenging me for the bird leg award then now?

55 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Bike helmet isn't gonna work is it?

The rest, I feel I'll be pretty warm in board shorts honestly.

I may need some pants that will stop wind but I'm a layer guy.  Wool or #science wool. If we go I'll be ready!

I got those gloves you hate from KLIM(sp)(Warm even handling metal blower parts etc,for me) and some mountaineering ones. . Soft leather, Grandoe I think.  

I haven't gone sledding in a while sounds like a hoot!

I wear a motorcycle helmet....although it is a Motocross one.  I have extra gear, but not sure you can get into it.  As for being warm in board shorts, that can be the case on a 20F degree day but if we go out at -10f you need some layers.  I wear really a goretex/eVent layer and a wool shirt and a polarfleece sweater at -20F.  My riding buddies at that point have 3 jackets on.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Windows look great dude!

Thanks! 

I just bought three flavors of corner bead to test fit underneath.  You guys may see pictures soon to get input. Lol

Hopefully do the wood windows in the next 2-3 years. Will be the icing on the cake.

Brisket was about 160. I foiled it and turned up the heat. Hopefully will be falling apart in no time!

Nothing off the smoker here but made some good eats. Pan roasted pork tenderloin, fresh salad greens from the farm and a vinagrette, butternut squash, sliced kohlrabi, freshly picked grape tomatoes, herbed olives, cucumber salad.

Boys devoured the table.  Amazing what appetites do when starches are removed.  We aren't at all starch free, but have a heavy vegetable diet.

Yummy On the cucumber salad. I would of cleaned the table at that meal.

Sounds about exactly like what we eat. 3-5 veggies with most dinners.

I eat like shit.