Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

13 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Life > Audio.

Life > project cars > audio

17 hours ago, Impious said:

Good.  Shipped my oldest off to college in Aug so things around the house have been...different.

Glad to hear it.  I cannot image that moment yet with my little guy, who at 11, is over 5'.

6 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Life > project cars > audio

What if they were all one in the same???

tumblr_mkqv2fJ4Sc1ruygpco9_400.0.0.gif

15 hours ago, ///M5 said:

H.  O.   L.    Y.       Shit!

Where to?

Miami University (Ohio)

Pretty cool actually.  The college is named after the Miami Indian tribe, which my wife and children are a legit member of.   Actual card carrying member of the tribe.  So she's literally attending a college named for her heritage and ancestors.  

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

Squat every day for a month.  Super not fun any more.

Thank God I only went with 135, one rep minimum every day.

I'm doing a ton more most every day, but the day after leg day it's really tough.  Especially when carrying furniture all day for a week. And every 3rd day or so the last 2 months

I hate squats.  I suck at them.  Don't like the movement, just not comfortable for me.  

I'd like to low bar instead of high bar, I think that might help me, but I just don't have the shoulder mobility for it. 

It's a learning process.... or re learning.  I couldn't low bar when I was fatter.  My core is strong enough to hold me and the bar now in a deep low bar.  I'm having some posture, hip, and shoulder issues, but My knees, hips, back, and whole body feel a million times better through the movement and in going deeper without hitting that hard stop in my hip from the arthritis.

2 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Glad to hear it.  I cannot image that moment yet with my little guy, who at 11, is over 5'.

It sneaks up quick man.  You celebrate all of these little moments like first day of middle school, first day of high school, sweet 16 birthday...and next thing you know they are a their own person making their own way in life.  Crazy how 18 years sounds so long looking forward, but looking backward it's just a short moment

I miss the quad burn on high bar.... but I will just supliments.  My legs got big without high bar last time!

I can't get my shoulders to rotate into position to hold the bar lowbar.  I tend to lean forward squating, and would like to low bar so I can lean forward but keep proper form whole doing so.  But man, to hold the bar in that position, my shoulders just can't handle it

17 minutes ago, Impious said:

Miami University (Ohio)

Pretty cool actually.  The college is named after the Miami Indian tribe, which my wife and children are a legit member of.   Actual card carrying member of the tribe.  So she's literally attending a college named for her heritage and ancestors.  

Awesome.

Don't know if I'd mentioned it. I scored a mountain of 1x12 on CL for about 30 cent on the dollar. Has been fun trying to use it all up. lol

On 10/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, ///M5 said:

Wife and i were emailing back and forth from up to downstairs...I know, healthy relationship.

I typed : p  and she didn't know I meant :P

Wait till your kids are teenagers you guys will know all the code.  It will be lit! Lol :)

22 hours ago, Impious said:

It sneaks up quick man.  You celebrate all of these little moments like first day of middle school, first day of high school, sweet 16 birthday...and next thing you know they are a their own person making their own way in life.  Crazy how 18 years sounds so long looking forward, but looking backward it's just a short moment

I feel you. We have been getting college letters on the weekly for my youngest. I'm really feeling the empty nest coming on.  Is even crazier hearing all these guys talk about their kids still doing soccer and such.  It was literally just yesterday. 

18 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Wait till your kids are teenagers you guys will now all the code.  It will be lit! Lol :)

Lit AF fam.

Speaking of things that are super lit, I cannot believe how only one song from this album made it.

It's the best colab, best produced, best put together actual ALBUM I have heard in a looping time.

Rep to anyone who could guess my favorite joint off this album.  So many good tracks.  If Sean could tolerate the rap, I would love to know his opinion.  Hint hint.  

;-)

3 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Well, just raised enough hell BMW is gonna help me get a new car.

Wow!  Nice!

What is bigger than an X3, but not big and better?  Need a rig for my w.

X3 she likes...but I want to want to drive her car everywhere and I don't ever care to drive that

I have a German turd for you.